Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THE NUCLEAR BLACKPILL: BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FEMALE GENDER

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
LOL CUCKTEARS. TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS

Lessvisualpart

Lessvisualgender

Lessvisualpart2

Attachments

• lessvisualgender.png
    lessvisualgender.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 350
  • lessvisualpart2.png
    lessvisualpart2.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 54
That's a lot of text, nobody on here is gonna read it, do you think anyone on cucktears will either?

Beardmaxxing confirmed legit. Even fooled blackpilled FDS poster.

At this point it's like an asteroid crater where cucktears is at the bottom of that crater. LOL

Sorry inkewell but these are strong empowered women. They don't owe you anything.

aaahhhahahaahahiwantodiehahahahahahkillmepleasehahahahahahah:feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsUnreal::feelskek:

At least somebody is telling the truth.

This makes me wanna go ER (in Subnautica)

Fuck that sub, everyone in there deserves to die in minecraft, I fucking swear.
Men use beards = disgusting chin fraud
Women use makeup/anglefraud = just looking good for ourselves sweatie, stop being a muhsoggykneesstick creep

Yeah, these people are the ones who should have the pass to moralfag
IMG 20200116 015456

SoyTears wont touch this

men will stop using beards when you shallow harlots stop using makeup :feelshaha:

I need a haircut

I love these posts so much because when they tell the truth they make the most sense. This is what IT wants to cover up it never made sense to me how a foid can over look an ugly face for personality when they can get a good looking guy with an even better personality. I hope they continue to do this because society will never believe us but if they keep this up they wont have to because it will be accepted.

Someone make a thread on IT asking them whether incels are better or worse than FDS (I could, but my reddit acc doesn't have 35 karma). I need to see their mental gymnastics to defend this shit.

did not read but water wet

Didn't read tbh whores can't say anything that's worth reading anyway

Fuck that sub, everyone in there deserves to die in minecraft, I fucking swear.
Men use beards = disgusting chin fraud
Women use makeup/anglefraud = just looking good for ourselves sweatie, stop being a muhsoggykneesstick creep
Relax dude these foids are doing our work for us and exposing themselves when more guys begin to realize they will surely join our ranks or any of the other groups that avoid women

Someone make a thread on IT asking them whether incels are better or worse than FDS (I could, but my reddit acc doesn't have 35 karma). I need to see their mental gymnastics to defend this shit.
they have the karma filter to shadowban people who wrongthink

Some highlights:

I only date men with a pretty or at least pleasant face. I have zero interest looking at an ugly mug every day no matter how masculine it is.

Gymcels on suicide watch.

I started dating a guy who immediately upon meeting me grew a beard to hide his weak bone structure.

No one cares about "bone structure" you silly inkwell ...

I really feel like my jawline as a woman is significantly stronger than the recessive chins of incels.

Lmao I never heard of any woman fretting over some "jawline", also wtf is a "recessive chin"? Lmao wtf ... you people are crazy.

I love these posts so much because when they tell the truth they make the most sense. This is what IT wants to cover up it never made sense to me how a foid can over look an ugly face for personality when they can get a good looking guy with an even better personality. I hope they continue to do this because society will never believe us but if they keep this up they wont have to because it will be accepted.
Someone should post op pic to IT and see their delusion of "good personality matter" just shatter in front of their eyes.

Someone should post op pic to IT and see their delusion of "good personality matter" just shatter in front of their eyes.
I already know what they would say all women dont think like that. But they are posting in a dating strategy forum which means that they are encouraging a standardized format for all females to follow

just be a god theory

Brutal to read. My dick is average but these chicks think it's a fucking tic tac.

Jfl believing there's even one foid on FDS

Jfl what's your moves now SoyTears and bluepillers? We can polish our personality all we want but if she's not attracted to us physically, it's over

Cucktears will say they're larping incels.

IT is nowhere to be found. /r/femaledatingstrategy disproves everything they delude themselves into.

IT will not touch this with a 100 foot pole

These bitches wear fakeup and complain about men frauding their jawline with beards. :feelsokman: :feelstastyman: