Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The NY rapecel was a falseflag.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Just like we suspected, It was an inceltears poster setting up a false flag. They didn't mention that the user joined 22mins before making that thread. They also failed to show how every single user called them out as bait. Ffs, you'd think that they would be able to find enough edgy post's by actual incel's without having to make up a story about underage rape. jfl at all of them being shocked, it was all for show,they were in on it and we caught them. They rarely post incel.me content, the user posted that thread here and screencaped it after waiting 2mins,probably did it quick out of fear it would be removed. Keycx, the cucktears poster used throwaway account that was created 14 hrs ago. These people are fucking loser's, all that work to try and make us look bad.

Last edited:
They are not even trying anymore.

:feelsgah:

They are completely brain dead if they thought that was convincing

Just like that one time reddit thought they caught the boston bomber but turns out they were wrong. Jfl they gave the guy so much grief

I believe that these people LARP as non Incels even though they exactly know that they are an incel. These people 100% know that its over for them but their blue pilled ass still gives them hope so they like to delude themselves.

He is always right.

watch-thumb.jpg

Funny how most of these frauds claim to be in NYC. I agree with the commenter who said this is another reason to hate Brooklyn.

Most of these posers claim to be in New York since it's a big general area. I got doxxed by one. These cucktears members have no life doing this shit.

I believe that these people LARP as non Incels even though they exactly know that they are an incel. These people 100% know that its over for them but their blue pilled ass still gives them hope so they like to delude themselves.
This is very true, IT provides the Confirmation bias they need to convince themselves that they aren't incel.

IT NEEDS to be gassed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back