Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The obsessive tendencies commonly prevalent in autism apparently manifest in 'foids in the form of obsessing over Chad

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Only about 1 in 4 autists are female. Commonly on communities such as plebbit among others, there is much lamenting over how females with ASD are supposedly underdiagnosed. Firstly even if we entertain this to be true (personally I doubt it; if the extreme male brain theory holds any truth it is thus truly a disorder simply far more common among males) why the lamenting? Who would actually want to be autistic with all of the disadvantages that it typically entails? Oh, that's right: holes, who have to be included in fucking everything. Yet we all know that autistic traits are definitely rare in females. So, new ones have to be made up:

This is far from the first article or random post that I've seen which tried to make such a connection. That's just the first that popped up on google. While it is well known that individuals with autism tend to obsess over things, typically these may be minute details, rituals, arcane subjects and so on. It is a great stretch to try and include obsessing over Chad (like every other fucking teenaged hole naturally does) to be a symptom of autism in females or anyone. Even if this 'foid does have autism, the obsessing over Chads is merely a symptom of being female, not of being autistic. I drop a log in the toilet every morning. I do this because I am human, not because of autism.

It should of course go without saying that her looksmatch is almost definitely posting here.

TFW no creepy autistic 5/10 woman texting you 1000000 times in a day

autistic subhuman= weird ass nigga
autistic foid= quirky and cute

The article... that's one horny retard.