The Official Male Looks Race Hierarchy is White > Black > Latin/Arab > Curry > Rice > Abo

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
12m
Whatever helps you to get a good nights sleep.

Btw, can you solve one these problems in 45 mins and come up with the most efficient algorithm that runs in logarithmic time? Do you even fucking know what an algorithm is? or what does it mean by "logarithmic time"? Gooba gabba hubba?

https://icpc.baylor.edu/download/worldfinals/problems/icpc2017.pdf

Just to let you know, I fucking can. And I had to compete with at least 300 cohorts and that's why I got hired at one of the top places (if I tell you the name you will go sui tonight for sure) in the world.

Happy coping!!
Nice deflection. Why don't you actually rebut what I said smart guy?

Also if you're so successful why are you here on a Friday night? Even ugly subhumans with enough money and status can get laid and have fulfilling social lives. Why are you here arguing with incels on a Friday night and not out at clubs flaunting your endless pockets and Stephen Hawking tier IQ?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
62d 19h 10m
Nice deflection. Why don't you actually rebut what I said smart guy?

Also if you're so successful why are you here on a Friday night? Even ugly subhumans with enough money and status can get laid and have fulfilling social lives. Why are you here arguing with incels on a Friday night and not out at clubs flaunting your endless pockets and Stephen Hawking tier IQ?
I already rebutted. Read my previous comment again.

I don't have any social life, LMAO I don't even use a phone. I never said I have high IQ, my IQ is quite average. I don't go to clubs, I drink with my friends once or twice in a month. I don't have endless pocket, I got hired as intern, not in a full time position because I am not graduated yet. So what's your point actually? That I am bullshitting?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
34d 20h 38m
Native american > Curry> Rice > Abo >Bushman> Pigmy

Vigil

Vigil

Officer
★★★★
6h 35m
It depends on what type of white person you are though. If you are a weird looking caucus resident/slav/med you could be ostracized hard. I'm a hapa so I float between both but I think the most desired white person is a western european type either tanned with brown hair and blue eyes or the more aryan type with blond hair blue eyes and light skin.
Seriously this is single-cell-organism IQ. Implying all white men are tall, good looking with colourful eyes.
This
I also forgot to mention some of the insane looking deformities coming out of the united cuckdom. What's weird is how australia was the penal colony and they are mostly better looking on average and bongland just churns out all these fat deformities.

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
★★★
3d 10h 54m
  • Ricecels don't rape women wildly like curries in India do.
  • Ricecels don't shit on streets.
  • Ricecels don't make aggressive and awkward sexual advances on women
Curries are high-t confirmed?

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

33 year old Neet and all around Failure
-
12h 4m
you literally compared a curry with no ethnic features that could pass as a white dude to a full blooded ricecel. gtfo with your starfish level IQ
Here you go. Keep in mind. This curry actor isn't even that good looking yet he'd still mog the shit out of those Korean actors. Most foids in America would choose the pajeet.

These guys don't have that much appeal outside of Riceland. Even if they are objectively better looking. They all look the same and give off try hard feminine vibes.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★
14d 6h 4m
SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
33d 20h 28m
I’d put curries at number 2 behind whites tbh

Currycel=volcel

Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
32d 20h 13m
Cope Curries are at the bottom

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

JBW
★★★★★
152d 17h 32m
Don't know why this is pinned because this hierarchy is false.
It's White > Latino > Black > Asian > Arab > Indian

Colvin76

Colvin76

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 18yo KHHV
★★★★★
141d 13h 51m
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
62d 19h 10m
Don't know why this is pinned because this hierarchy is false.
It's White > Latino > Black > Asian > Arab > Indian
Wrong.

Horse >>>> Dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black > Latino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MENA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rice >>>> Great Apes (Gorilla, Chimp, Bonobos) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Different Animal Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curries > Abo

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
★★★
51d 2h 51m
Slavs:
shitty hair, balding at the age of 17 very common
russian asian bloated faces
average dicks
shitty frames due to 500 years of starvation
stupid like a brick
pink skin like a pig

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★★★★
43d 11h 5m
Black >>> White >>>Latino\beaner> Europe >= Asia > Native American >>>>>>>>>>>>> Abo
Wait ...how does white >>>>>> Europe work?
Can't tell wether you guys are trolling or being serious.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Admiral
★★★★
41d 2h 37m
Blacks don't have big frames, tall? Sure, but they have thinner frames and long bones.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

JBW
★★★★★
152d 17h 32m
Wrong.

Horse >>>> Dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black > Latino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MENA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rice >>>> Great Apes (Gorilla, Chimp, Bonobos) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Different Animal Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curries > Abo
I disagree

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
114d 23h 50m
It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 19h 24m
Rice are above curries and there is a hierarchy among them too.Japanese are the most attractive ( and they have Japanese culture halo so they even manage to get white gfs sometimes) then Koreans, Chinese, and SEA last

Also add med race after black

Last edited:
Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 4h 41m
Rice are above curries and there is a hierarchy among them too.Japanese are the most attractive ( and they have Japanese culture halo so they even manage to get white gfs sometimes) then Koreans, Chinese, and SEA last

Also add med race after black
going to be honest here, the average Pakistani or Pathan mogs all rices other than Mongols.

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 4h 41m
ethnics regardless are fucked, its a pointless argument tbqh. I'd just put (Gulf) Arabs = Curry = Rice.
you got arabs from the Levant and North Africa who can be white passing. They are a different race from actual "Arabs". Because of Mediterreanean admixture. And North Africans have Negroid admixture which does make them browner looking but generally Negroid is a better substitute for ethnicness than Australoid which is caveman-tier.
Curries and Arabs on the other hand have Australoid admixture from their native ethnicities who were mixed with Caucasoids. Both Southern Arabia and Southern India were inahbited by an Australoid type race.
Rices are Mongloids, the neotony fucks them.

Last edited:
Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
117d 5h 47m
Generally agree with this but should be rice and then curries. (although only a technical thing, both have shitty lives)

LiteralGoblin

LiteralGoblin

Ugly manlet
12d 12h 53m
Blacks mog whites physically. Status-wise is another story.

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Over before it began.
17d 5h 2m
There are objective components in beauty standards such as symmetry, harmony, proportions, healthy skin, etc. but what 'type' of handsome is considered the most desirable is still highly variable across cultures. Even in the West, typical American male beauty standard does not translate well into Europe, where men are generally much more stylish and groomed, and those resembling The Rock or Vin Diesel phenotype aren't sought after as much.

In America, the more 'hunk' you are, the better; whereas Europe is more metrosexual, and Asia is downright feminine. And a good-looking man can refer to The Rock phenotype as well as prime Leonardo DiCaprio. Since Asians are on average low T, I think subconsciously their culture has evolved to view DiCaprio > The Rock, whereas in the West, and especially in America, The Rock is considered more desirable. I don't think one type of handsome is objectively better than the other type; rather, it just depends on whether the population is high T or low T.

Lol @ this low iq post. Di Caprio is far more desired than the Rock ever will be in America.
Blacks mog whites physically. Status-wise is another story.
Slavs, Russians are the most masculine whites with big cheekbones and jaws. Easily mog blacks physically .

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★
20d 1h 42m
this thread is stupid asf! and even worse... it's Jewish!

can someone remove this stick?

@GoffSystemQB who stick these threads?

Last edited:
Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
31d 14h 6m
rice mogs curry

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★
14d 6h 4m
Ah not this again.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

From Zabbaleen (Separatist part of Russia)
★★
72d 9h 42m
Rice mogs both curry and black. Unless you look like Tyson Beckford, people seriously underestimate light skin halo and the fact that outside Jewafornia most people still look down on black people

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
★★★
3d 5h 57m
you rate rice too low

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Ricecel currently living in hell (SF bay area)
★★★★
13d 15h 38m
Rice are definitely above curry on the average. After several years of living/working here in SF I've seen much more rice with white foids than curry with white foids.

All the IR dating stats, and online dating app stats prove it consistently.

Here is the list of the lowest SMV group from worst to least worst (from the data)

Black female, indian male, middle eastern male, asian male, black male, hispanic male

Your list is pretty accurate but not fully accurate. You threw in your own subjectivity in there. The list above is based on all of the data.

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
★★★★★
55d 13h 0m
I'm white and cannot see "Tall, big frames, good muscle genetics" on me.

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

King of the Dead
-
4d 16h 17m
I’m white 6 ft 1/2. I’m struggling and alone. Women hate me for being ugly

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
105d 5h 38m
Man shit man white people cant be fucking incel ban all white people man just spend tens of thousands of dollars to a foreign country you know nothing about and deal with glorified prostitution man

Can’t believe white people are on this forum bro fuck whitey

werty1457

werty1457

16, 5'7" mixedrace truecel
★★
41d 3h 46m
Rice is above curry bruh

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
74d 2h 56m
Im white with none of those traits :feelsrope:

kekfuel

kekfuel

Max Copes, CEO of CopeMax Industries
★★★★★
67d 5h 28m
ethnics regardless are fucked, its a pointless argument tbqh. I'd just put (Gulf) Arabs = Curry = Rice.
you got arabs from the Levant and North Africa who can be white passing. They are a different race from actual "Arabs". Because of Mediterreanean admixture. And North Africans have Negroid admixture which does make them browner looking but generally Negroid is a better substitute for ethnicness than Australoid which is caveman-tier.
Curries and Arabs on the other hand have Australoid admixture from their native ethnicities who were mixed with Caucasoids. Both Southern Arabia and Southern India were inahbited by an Australoid type race.
Rices are Mongloids, the neotony fucks them.
finally someone who doesn't lump in all arabs into one category when levant arabs looks completely different than gulfs, levant look more like latino/greek if anything

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
5d 9h 37m
Curry above rice? Really?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 3h 41m
Curry mogs rice in the UK at least

Salutextm

Salutextm

Officer
★★
1d 21h 25m
Just be white is very real. Everything else is cope. You can literally view the stats on any online dating chart demonstrating women's preferences

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
★★★★★
35d 17h 41m
Low iq for not ranking curries as the best looking race.