The Official Male Looks Race Hierarchy is White > Black > Latin/Arab > Curry > Rice > Abo

1) White
  • Best features overall
  • Bright skin creates powerful contrast
  • Colorful eyes and hair
  • Tall, big frames, good muscle genetics
  • Big dicks
2) Black
  • Ugly features but masculinity is off the charts
  • Scariest most intimidating men possible
  • Tall, big frames, low body fat, good muscle genetics, athletic
  • Biggest dicks
3) Latin/Arab
  • Look white enough in many ways to be "acceptable"
  • Shorter than whites/blacks
  • Some Arabs get colorful eyes
  • Great hairlines
4) Curry
  • Shitty skin color (literally)
  • Some have colorful eyes but most don't
  • Good hairlines
  • Some have good noses and jawlines.
  • Short, unathletic, shitty body fat, small dicks
5) Rice
  • Sickly yellow skin color
  • Black eyes, black hair, basically all look the same
  • Good hairlines
  • Bulbous noses and weak jaws
  • Short, unathletic, shitty body fat, small dicks, hairless & look perpetually prepubescent
6) Abo
  • No discernable positive features

That's about it.

Any questions?

pekocel

pekocel

Greycel
1d 23m
Blacks > Latin maybe only in America because muh rappers, in Netherlands hispanic guys slay a lot more than blacks

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
74d 5h 48m
Blacks > Latin maybe only in America because muh rappers, in Netherlands hispanic guys slay a lot more than blacks
Are you dutch?

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
139d 1h 0m
Why is this must-read? OP is just talking out of his ass without any source.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
27d 20h 45m
Rice are athletic just look at the olympic medals

Blazing_Ken

Blazing_Ken

Greycel
11h 57m
If whites are top SMV, why does it feel like like white women literally worship the ground black men walk on these days?

Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★
1d 11h 32m
If whites are top SMV, why does it feel like like white women literally worship the ground black men walk on these days?
It is literally just the media propping minorities up for woke points. I've met a number of black women who seem to only be into white dudes but they never get any exposure because it isn't what the media wants people to think is "trendy" or "the norm." I honestly hate lists like this though, because while you might have a better probability of having good features if you are a certain race, every race can still get shit on with terrible skin/bone structure/etc.

Except Abos, but that is because they are literally scientifically as far away from a human genome can be while still being able to reproduce and have a fertile kid with a normal human.

Mar

Mar

Greycel
16h 18m
Currycels have smelly skin , it should be mentioned. Also they are generally illiterate and poor.

Despite that, they are far more masculine than ricecels, the most important factor for women. Currycels > Ricecels

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
★★★★
18d 23h 29m
Currycels have smelly skin , it should be mentioned. Also they are generally illiterate and poor.

Despite that, they are far more masculine than ricecels, the most important factor for women. Currycels > Ricecels
rice smv slowly rises, now they are higher in hierarhy than curries
and curries might have higher smv, but 20 years ago when rice smv was really lowest

med>white>black>mena>rice>latino>slav>curry>sea>abo that's how classification really is in my opinion

@Ricecel X
@PPEcel
@RREEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
27d 20h 45m
rice smv slowly rises, now they are higher in hierarhy than curries
and curries might have higher smv, but 20 years ago when rice smv was really lowest

med>white>black>mena>rice>latino>slav>curry>sea>abo that's how classification really is in my opinion

@Ricecel X
@PPEcel
@RREEEEEEEEE
Rice don't have highe smv than latinos what you smoking man

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★
43d 12h 16m
Med > White > Latin > Black > Rice > Curry/Arab > Sea > Abbos
White women don't really like black guys that much lol it's just media perception. Just Tyrone. And they will pick White Chad over Tyrone most of the time.

Black's aren't popular with other women at all. Most Asian and Indian women don't like blacks and will go for White, Asian and Indian guys mostly.

Last edited:
BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★
62d 18h 48m
IDK why you mixed Latin with Arabs. Latin men are way higher than Arabs and even blacks. It's White, Latin, Arab, Black, Asian, Curry, Abo.