Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Official Male Looks Race Hierarchy is White > Black > Latin/Arab > Curry > Rice > Abo

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
1) White
  • Best features overall
  • Bright skin creates powerful contrast
  • Colorful eyes and hair
  • Tall, big frames, good muscle genetics
  • Big dicks
2) Black
  • Ugly features but masculinity is off the charts
  • Scariest most intimidating men possible
  • Tall, big frames, low body fat, good muscle genetics, athletic
  • Biggest dicks
3) Latin/Arab
  • Look white enough in many ways to be "acceptable"
  • Shorter than whites/blacks
  • Some Arabs get colorful eyes
  • Great hairlines
4) Curry
  • Shitty skin color (literally)
  • Some have colorful eyes but most don't
  • Good hairlines
  • Some have good noses and jawlines.
  • Short, unathletic, shitty body fat, small dicks
5) Rice
  • Sickly yellow skin color
  • Black eyes, black hair, basically all look the same
  • Good hairlines
  • Bulbous noses and weak jaws
  • Short, unathletic, shitty body fat, small dicks, hairless & look perpetually prepubescent
6) Abo
  • No discernable positive features

That's about it.

Any questions?

White
  • Best features overall
  • Bright skin creates strongest feature contrast
  • Colorful eyes and hair
  • Big dicks
Black
  • Biggest dicks
Latin/Arab
  • Looks white enough in many ways to be "acceptable"
  • Great hairlines
Curry
  • Good hairlines
Rice
  • Good hairlines
Abo

That's about it.

Any questions?

Depends a little on where you live. In Germany Arabs have the same status as blacks have in the US

Depends a little on where you live. In Germany Arabs have the same status as blacks have in the US

I'm not talking about status. I'm talking about objective looks hierarchy.

eg. Ricecels have more status in most places than Curries, but top 20% Curries MOG top 20% Ricecels hard.

Compare a Bollywood movie trailer on Youtube with a Ricecel movie trailer. The Bollywood one will have far more attractive people start to finish. Some of those Bollywood dudes are pretty damn good looking.

Anyone who doubts placing curries above ricecels can randomly flip through these two trailers for a comparison of curry vs. rice male genetics:

Ricecel:

Curry:

Flip through those and tell me the curries don't MOG the Ricecels hard.

Ricecels are coasting above curries in social status because:
  • Ricecels don't rape women wildly like curries in India do.
  • Ricecels don't shit on streets.
  • Ricecels don't make aggressive and awkward sexual advances on women.
But on a pure looks basis curries beat ricecels in multiple domains:
  • Curries have more colorful eyes
  • Curries have better noses
  • Curries have better eye shape (no monolid)
  • Curries have facial hair and far greater masculinity (don't look like prepubescent boys)

Last edited:
I'm not talking about status. I'm talking about objective looks hierarchy.

eg. Ricecels have more status in most places than Curries, but top 20% Curries MOG top 20% Ricecels hard.

Compare a Bollywood movie trailer on Youtube with a Ricecel movie trailer. The Bollywood one will have far more attractive people start to finish. Some of those Bollywood dudes are pretty damn good looking.

But looks will not only get you foids if you look objectively GOOD, but also if you look like a cruel criminal (scars, leathery skin, prison tats, etc)

The actual hierarchy goes like this --

horse >>> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacks >>> whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> middle eastern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes (gorilla, orang-utan etc.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curries > abbo.

I disagree, every race mogs pajeets into oblivion and back

Curry shouldn't be above Asian, plenty of woman find (good looking) Asian men exotic. No women find pajeetcels attractive.

Curry shouldn't be above Asian, plenty of woman find (good looking) Asian men exotic. No women find pajeetcels attractive.

Again you're responding to CULTURE, not objective looks.

Review this and then reply:
https://incels.is/threads/the-offic...latin-arab-curry-rice-abo.67933/#post-1266278

I actually didn't realize curries MOG ricecels either until two days ago when I was watching that "Crazy Rich Asians" movie trailer. Then I flipped through some other Chinese movie trailers. And compared them to some Bollywood trailers.

In every case the Bollywood men beat the Chinese men in masculinity and raw objective looks. A lot of those Bollywood guys would look Italian or Caucasian if they had lighter skin.

When you do that comparison the conclusion is inevitable. Curries DO mog ricecels in objective looks.

Which goes to show society DOES have some influence on who we find attractive. Curries are actually underperforming their maximum looks vs. Ricies.

Last edited:
White men are good looking imo, but white women have been brainwashed into hating them. Just look at any feminist or liberal white women's twitter acount, and they have nothing but hatred for white men.
Reality is black men have by far the highest SMV of any man, because they are valued for sex by neurotypical women, and they are far more popular, more normie, more athletic etc. than white men. If more and more white men become autistic, our SMV will drop lower than Asian men's imo.

Cookie IQ thread. statistics prove its white > mixed > arab > latino > asian > black > curry > abo
White men are good looking imo, but white women have been brainwashed into hating them. Just look at any feminist or liberal white women's twitter acount, and they have nothing but hatred for white men.
Reality is black men have by far the highest SMV of any man, because they are valued for sex by neurotypical women, and they are far more popular, more normie, more athletic etc. than white men. If more and more white men become autistic, our SMV will drop lower than Asian men's imo.

lmao all the white hate is just a virtue signal. see 13ks recent thread on this asian journalist foid who spends all day on twitter ranting about white men and has a white bf.

Cookie IQ thread. statistics prove its white > mixed > arab > latino > asian > black > curry > abo

"Mixed" is not a race since it could be anything.

Also I'm not going based on raw statistics which take into account CULTURE like the fact that curries are deemed "serial rapists who smell funny and shit in streets" by most people in modern society. Or "blacks are criminals".

I'm ranking on the principle of primarily looks, physical dominance, and athleticism. When you perform that ranking, you get the hierarchy I provided, which is free from culture.

Culture varies from place to place and changes over time. Raw genetics don't.

Last edited:
Cope. rice mogs curry

As an example for the curry > rice nonbelievers, here is a top curry actor:

hrithik-roshan.jpg

220px-Hrithik_at_Rado_launch.jpg

style-tips-for-indian-men-hrithik-roshan-just-showed-us-how-to-look-like-a-rockstar-in-athleisure-1400x653-1523023001_1100x513.jpg

If his skin was just a little lighter he'd basically pass for a southern European.

Very masculine and conventionally handsome in pretty much every way, except that like most Indians he has weak under eye support.

Show me a ricecel actor who can claim the same. Every ricecel actor looks like a prepubescent boy trying to "cutemax" for a boyband. Plus they almost all look exactly the same and completely unmemorable.

eg.:
maxresdefault.jpg

Ricecels have cuckmaxed themselves socially as "good boys" to higher on the social hierarchy than they deserve based on their looks. Objectively based on looks they are the least masculine, least dominant, and least conventionally attractive major race of men.

Last edited:
Cope. How's your average 5'4" shitskin curry better looking than the average ricecel.

I'm 8'13", and my 3'1" abo janitor fren slays

What about Balkanoids? Serbs, Croats, Romanians, Bulgarians, Albanians, Greeks etc.?

curry above Asian?
What about Balkanoids? Serbs, Croats, Romanians, Bulgarians, Albanians, Greeks etc.?
Memes aside, those aren't really any different than the rest of Europe, along with the other pseudo ethnicitiy people think is real- slavs.

Last edited:
Aboriginals are negligible, most people in the West will never encounter one. East Asians should be above Indians, Indians have both ugly features and dark skin which are unattractive to femoids.

Agree, but I'll maybe, just maybe put blacks above whites because I've seen a lot of really ugly black guys get hot girls just because they're black(that's in the West ofc).

"

I'm ranking on the principle of primarily looks, physical dominance, and athleticism. When you perform that ranking, you get the hierarchy I provided, which is free from culture.

Culture varies from place to place and changes over time. Raw genetics don't.

So you got it backwards, despite the white majority on this site that fiercely defend their own skin color and outnumber the blacks on here cause black BBCs are too busy fucking their women and making up for slavery. White genetics are simply inferior to black genetics by all measurable, scientific, objective metrics.

A neurotypical 5+/10 black dude that lifts weights with a big dick MOGS a 5+/10 NT white dude under the same conditions, in humor, wit, extroversion and looks (they were bred like dogs by white ppl and had their traits selecting for the strongest men during slavery times by white masters then the best looking, smooth talking blacks to play jazz music and perform on TV for show business by white business men etc). Don't get me started on professional sports....

I would love to see any white dude here go 1 v 1 against a black with the same body weight and get absolutely wrecked.

Black >>> White >>>Latino\beaner> Europe >= Asia > Native American >>>>>>>>>>>>> Abo

Last edited:
white majority on this site that fiercely defend their own skin color
Gigacope my BBC spamming friend. The only ones pushing JBW on here are nerdic worshipping curries like OP

So you got it backwards, despite the white majority on this site that fiercely defend their own skin color and outnumber the blacks on here cause black BBCs are too busy fucking their women and making up for slavery. White genetics are simply inferior to black genetics by all measurable, scientific, objective metrics.

A neurotypical 5+/10 black dude that lifts weights with a big dick MOGS a 5+/10 NT white dude under the same conditions, in humor, wit, extroversion and looks (they were bred like dogs by white ppl and had their traits selecting for the strongest men during slavery times by white masters then the best looking, smooth talking blacks to play jazz music and perform on TV for show business by white business men etc). Don't get me started on professional sports....

I would love to see any white dude here go 1 v 1 against a black with the same body weight and get absolutely wrecked.

Black >>> White >>>Latino\beaner> Europe >= Asia > Native American >>>>>>>>>>>>> Abo
Blacks don't have humor or wit over whites unless you consider a 2-3 word sentence calling someone ugly, fat or stupid with improper grammar to be Witty or funny. They do however have the athletic and physical advantage over every race but there facial looks definitely dont hold up (Extremely dark in some cases, big wide noses, huge lips, dopey eyes, and hair that can barely be styled.

Let's break it down, i am white
  • Best features overall : nope
  • Bright skin creates powerful contrast : Not bright enough
  • Colorful eyes and hair : Nope
  • Tall, big frames, good muscle genetics : :feelskek:
  • Big dicks : :feelskek:

So Australian Aboriginal or Abo > meeeee !!!! I don't think colour or race matters if you are good looking with high status . Uglyness > All races
I don't see whites being the best good looking neither in males or females.

1) White
  • Best features overall
  • Bright skin creates powerful contrast
  • Colorful eyes and hair
  • Big dicks
2) Black
  • Biggest dicks
3) Latin/Arab
  • Look white enough in many ways to be "acceptable"
  • Great hairlines
4) Curry
  • Good hairlines
5) Rice
  • Good hairlines
  • Short, unathletic, shitty body fat, small dicks, hairless & look perpetually prepubescent
6) Abo

That's about it.

Any questions?
Retarded list,
1. Why the fuck are arabs and Latins in the same category? Arabs are not similar looking to Hispanics in any way other then a similar skintone. (Even you mean Latin American then write it out since Italians, French and Spaniards are also Latin.)
2.Whites have an average dick and olny big compared to asians.
3. :lul::lul:JFL if you believe curry>rice, you actually have to be delusional.

lol, this is the quality of poster signing up now

FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Yeah bro, those 70 IQ Blacks living in mud huts popping out 5-6 kids they can't even feed are really (OBJECTIVELY) superior to taller, 100+ IQ, more attractive Europeans who are responsible for the vast majority of humanity's technological, scientific, and cultural advancement.

Kill yourself you brainlet

1. Why the fuck are arabs and Latins in the same category? Arabs are not similar looking to Hispanics in any way other then a similar skintone. (Even you mean Latin American then write it out since Italians, French and Spaniards are also Latin.)
2.Whites have an average dick and olny big compared to asians

1. I am not saying Hispanics and Arabs look the same. I am saying they have roughly equivalent looks value.

2. Whites have the second biggest dicks of all races. That does not make them "average".

They're just different flavors of white. Lower tier whites that Nordics and Germans but still obviously white.

You nailed the rankings. Though I think you are too favourable about the Middle Easterners. Many are superugly, due to hundreds of years worth of inbreeding. I would add:
- Ugly facial features
- Low IQ
- Islamic/Terrorist halo

So basically poo in the loo.

Memes aside, those aren't really any different than the rest of Europe, along with the other pseudo ethnicitiy people think is real- slavs.

Go to eastern Europe. The average slav is 3 points below the average western European, 5 points below the average northern European.

As an example for the curry > rice nonbelievers, here is a top curry actor:

hrithik-roshan.jpg

220px-Hrithik_at_Rado_launch.jpg

style-tips-for-indian-men-hrithik-roshan-just-showed-us-how-to-look-like-a-rockstar-in-athleisure-1400x653-1523023001_1100x513.jpg

If his skin was just a little lighter he'd basically pass for a southern European.

Very masculine and conventionally handsome in pretty much every way, except that like most Indians he has weak under eye support.

Show me a ricecel actor who can claim the same. Every ricecel actor looks like a prepubescent boy trying to "cutemax" for a boyband. Plus they almost all look exactly the same and completely unmemorable.

eg.:
maxresdefault.jpg

Ricecels have cuckmaxed themselves socially as "good boys" to higher on the social hierarchy than they deserve based on their looks. Objectively based on looks they are the least masculine, least dominant, and least conventionally attractive major race of men.
you literally compared a curry with no ethnic features that could pass as a white dude to a full blooded ricecel. gtfo with your starfish level IQ

Its over for all men except whites and BBCs.

Wrong.

The real one is: Ethnic > white > abo

cope as fuck

Serbs and Croats usually look like your typical white guy, while Romanians, Bulgarians, Albanians, Greeks look more ethnic.

Blacks don't have humor or wit over whites unless you consider a 2-3 word sentence calling someone ugly, fat or stupid with improper grammar to be Witty or funny. They do however have the athletic and physical advantage over every race but there facial looks definitely dont hold up (Extremely dark in some cases, big wide noses, huge lips, dopey eyes, and hair that can barely be styled.

Is there a source for them having a physical advantage?

Anyone who doubts placing curries above ricecels can randomly flip through these two trailers for a comparison of curry vs. rice male genetics:

Ricecel:

Curry:

Flip through those and tell me the curries don't MOG the Ricecels hard.

Ricecels are coasting above curries in social status because:
  • Ricecels don't rape women wildly like curries in India do.
  • Ricecels don't shit on streets.
  • Ricecels don't make aggressive and awkward sexual advances on women.
But on a pure looks basis curries beat ricecels in multiple domains:
  • Curries have more colorful eyes
  • Curries have better noses
  • Curries have better eye shape (no monolid)
  • Curries have facial hair and far greater masculinity (don't look like prepubescent boys)

ricecels still have kpop game. And south koreans in general are pretty hot, just search "korean men" they have a very high proportion of changs. Then search indian men, for a laugh

Asians also are pretty good in gymnastics and weightlifting competitions at the lowest weight classes, curries fail in every sport except cricket.

Last edited:
you literally compared a curry with no ethnic features that could pass as a white dude to a full blooded ricecel. gtfo with your starfish level IQ

No. I compared a top tier full blooded curry to a top tier full blooded ricecel.

Many curries have white features in their blood from race mixing centuries ago.

That's why green eyes are common in India.

That is exactly my point. A top tier curry basically looks like a darker skinned 7-8/10 white guy. While every Chinese guy looks like an identical black haired black eyed definition-free small hairless monolidded prepubescent boy.

Here is another example of a handsome curry (pink shirt) who could pass for southern European if he got eye color changed and slightly lighter skin.

SOTY_Cast_during_promotions.jpg

Many top curries can claim this. But no ricecels can.

Last edited:
Go to eastern Europe. The average slav is 3 points below the average western European, 5 points below the average northern European.

Not true, Slavs are in the same range as Western Europeans(face, heigh, frame), but Northern Europeans are obviously above them both.

Not true, Slavs are in the same range as Western Europeans(face, heigh, frame), but Northern Europeans are obviously above them both.

You think the average Polish man is on the same level as the average German or French man?

While every Chinese guy looks like an identical black haired black eyed definition-free small hairless monolidded prepubescent boy.
also for your claim that ricecels all look like little boys, mongolians on average tend to look rather dom imo, might slightly have perception be affected by their history but still, search mongolian men. They are also pretty good at wrestling.

Go to eastern Europe.
I live in eastern Europe. I've also been to the US and the bigger western European countries and the average SMV is exactly the same. Life isn't le epik XD hardbass slav meme videos, retard.