Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Official Male Looks Race Hierarchy is White > Black > Latin/Arab > Curry > Rice > Abo

Where do you live? Something tells me you don't see many eastern Europeans.
The average Slav's SMV is much lower than that of the average western European.
The more attractive Slavs also tend to be from countries that had German genetic influence.
Go look up a video of a tourist in a city in eastern yurop and then do the same for a western european country. If you still think that way, so be it.

No. I compared a top tier full blooded curry to a top tier full blooded ricecel.

Many curries have white features in their blood from race mixing centuries ago.

That's why green eyes are common in India.

That is exactly my point. A top tier curry basically looks like a darker skinned 7-8/10 white guy. While every Chinese guy looks like an identical black haired black eyed definition-free small hairless monolidded prepubescent boy.

Here is another example of a handsome curry (pink shirt) who could pass for southern European if he got eye color changed and slightly lighter skin.

SOTY_Cast_during_promotions.jpg

Many top curries can claim this. But no ricecels can.
India is made up of more than one ethnic group. Referring to them collectively as ‘Currys’ doesn’t actually say much about the genetic phenotype you are trying to describe. North Indians are the people in that picture and those you’re describing, Dravidians in the south are much darker and resemble white people less. It’s easier if you make that distinction when discussing where each falls in your hierarchy, as both are very different.

I live in eastern Europe. I've also been to the US and the bigger western European countries and the average SMV is exactly the same. Life isn't le epik XD hardbass slav meme videos, retard.

I lived in eastern Europe for 6 years, not going to say where because high inhib but you're coping if you think the average potatofaced mongoloid Slav is equal to the average German. Most of us look shit.

India is made up of more than one ethnic group. Referring to them collectively as ‘Currys’ doesn’t actually say much about the genetic phenotype you are trying to describe. North Indians are the people in that picture and those you’re describing, Dravidians in the south are much darker and resemble white people less. It’s easier if you make that distinction when discussing where each falls in your hierarchy, as both are very different.

There is no value to subdividing things too much because you will just end up with a thousand races. Eg. Dividing white into North European, South European, Eastern European. Dividing Indians into Northern and Southern. Dividing Rices into Chinese, Korean, Japanese. etc.

It's not useful for discussion at a certain point.

I tried to put this together based on a rough ordering of the top men from each race as a general grouping.

The only change I would make looking at it further is I think top Latinos actually MOG top Arabic men but the order of the list is still correct.

Last edited:
everything >>>>>>> curry tbh

Where do you live? Something tells me you don't see many eastern Europeans.
The average Slav's SMV is much lower than that of the average western European.
The more attractive Slavs also tend to be from countries that had German genetic influence.
Go look up a video of a tourist in a city in eastern yurop and then do the same for a western european country. If you still think that way, so be it.

I literally live in a Slavic country and I can tell you that people here are really tall, have big frames, facially they are no different than Western Europeans, they look even more masculine.

Western Europeans aren't anything special, that's why you see so many incels from there. You're confusing Western Europeans with Nordics, Nordics are the peak of the white race, not Western Europeans.

Seriously this is single-cell-organism IQ. Implying all white men are tall, good looking with colourful eyes.

You're clearly delusional for unfamiliar for me reasons- probably due to having consumed extreme amount of (right-winger) memes. Also, "slavs" aren't an ethnic group, but a linguistic one.

As I said, you're functioning on memes.

lol i'm a Slav myself and I lived there for a good portion of my life. I'm not a nazi simply because I see that on average, we are the ugliest white people and that the more attractive Slavs tend to be from countries that had German genetic influence ie Czech Republic.
I guess that's just my opinion and you have yours but i'd be willing to bet money that if you asked most people, they would agree with me.

The actual hierarchy goes like this --

horse >>> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacks >>> whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> middle eastern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes (gorilla, orang-utan etc.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curries > abbo.

High IQ

if you asked most people, they would agree with me
In the end, anecdotes are unsubstantiated, especially when fueled by random depreciation. "Slav" carries no anthropological meaning. It's like calling everyone from Andalusia to Lapland "western europeans"- it's pointless.

In the end, anecdotes are unsubstantiated, especially when fueled by random depreciation. "Slav" carries no anthropological meaning. It's like calling everyone from Andalusia to Lapland "western europeans"- it's pointless.

I'm aware that we're a linguistic group, it just so happens that everyone from that group is buttfuck ugly.

Some people are very stupid, and can't understand I am ranking the top men from each race. I will illustrate again further with some actors:

1) White
eg. Chris Hemsworth
Features: Tall, colorful, hunter eyes, strong nose/jaw/structure in general

0502893.jpg

2) Black
eg. Michael B Jordan
Features: Tall, muscular, big dick, most physically dominant and aggressive looking race

534ac1f5-1292-4c68-968a-7431b93a24a2-black-panther-xmas-day-trailer-killmonger.jpg

3) Latin
eg. Mario Lopez
Features: Perfect hair for life in many cases, good facial features, though often lacking in sharp angularity, and short on average

Mario%20Lopez_9.jpg

3.5) Arabic
eg. John Abraham
Features: Due to historical racial mixing, many Arabics look like southern europeans, but most have sunken undereye areas that failo them.

John-Abraham-17.jpg

4) Curry
eg. Hrithik Roshan
Features: Again due to racial mixing, many (though less so) look like southern Europeans but darker and again with weak undereye support.

02a5abb11365916cf2334c79dccd4179--indian-man-bollywood-actors.jpg

5) Rice
eg. Won Bin
Features: Effeminate, hairless, look like prepubescent boys in most cases, hunter/hooded eyes are rare to nonexistent, coloration is uniformly bland.

990ca516888d6f5fdf90a8eae86fd72a.jpg

6) Abo
eg. David Gulpilil
Features: Basically uglier black people without the size or height to compensate.

280full.jpg

Last edited:
You nailed the rankings. Though I think you are too favourable about the Middle Easterners. Many are superugly, due to hundreds of years worth of inbreeding. I would add:
- Ugly facial features
- Low IQ
- Islamic/Terrorist halo
I agree but there is no way curry>rice

it just so happens that everyone from that group is buttfuck ugly.
>I lived in some random country for several years and watched some youtube videos
>this makes me an authority on the anthropology of half of Europe
Lmaoing, breh.

The actual hierarchy goes like this --

horse >>> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacks >>> whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> middle eastern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes (gorilla, orang-utan etc.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curries > abbo.
Where do shoebills fit into this?
5891a7e8e41a4.jpg

>I lived in some random country for several years and watched some youtube videos
>this makes me an authority on the anthropology of half of Europe
Lmaoing, breh.

Nope, lived in 2 and travelled to many more. The ugliest Slavs are definitely Poles.

Some people are very stupid, and can't understand I am ranking the top men from each race. I will illustrate again further with some actors:

1) White
eg. Chris Hemsworth

0502893.jpg

2) Black
eg. Michael B Jordan

534ac1f5-1292-4c68-968a-7431b93a24a2-black-panther-xmas-day-trailer-killmonger.jpg

3) Latin
eg. Mario Lopez
Mario%20Lopez_9.jpg

3.5) Arabic
eg. John Abraham

John-Abraham-17.jpg

4) Curry
eg. Hrithik Roshan

5) Rice
eg. Won Bin

That curry is literally the best looking curry alive. And that Asian isn't even a Chad hes a tweak.

Nope, lived in 2 and travelled to many more. The ugliest Slavs are definitely Poles.
You're opinion isnt valid because you travelled to a couple of countries and saw a small sample size of the population, you could say in you're opinion you think etc etc etc....

Poles and Western Europeans look the same, stop coping

Christ, dude... No they do not. Most have heads that look like fucking footballs lol.
You can easily tell if someone is Polish before they even open their mouths.

Last edited:
That curry is literally the best looking curry alive. And that Asian isn't even a Chad hes a tweak.

Why does everyone keep claiming top Ricecels are more masculine or more handsome than top Curries but no one is posting examples of these Ricecels? I just googled "handsome chinese actor" or "handsome indian actor" and found these. I can't claim to know what every Chinese actor looks like. But I've looked thoroughly and can easily find Bollywood guys that look objectively handsome. All the East Asian actors I find look like this:

Song-Joong-Ki-Most-Handsome-Korean-Actors-2017.jpg

83T6c9G6_3p9sbqHYBfev2EhgUCFvotEDyJfPutQOuacdHJ3oIqzO0ZaR0Le_9T6S4iszJ23-szBwsLSW02yGmSAD82osWK4Rk4=w1600-rj

Those are examples of the "most handsome" Koreans Google provides me FYI.

According to this website, this is the #1 most handsome Korean guy in the world:

dennis-oh-profile.jpg

Watch some Bollywood movie trailers and compare them to Korean/Chinese movie trailers. The currymog is undeniable.

Why does everyone keep claiming top Ricecels are more masculine or more handsome than top Curries but no one is posting examples of these Ricecels? I just googled "handsome chinese actor" or "handsome indian actor" and found these. I can't claim to know what every Chinese actor looks like. But I've looked thoroughly and can easily find Bollywood guys that look objectively handsome. All the East Asian actors I find look like this:

Song-Joong-Ki-Most-Handsome-Korean-Actors-2017.jpg

83T6c9G6_3p9sbqHYBfev2EhgUCFvotEDyJfPutQOuacdHJ3oIqzO0ZaR0Le_9T6S4iszJ23-szBwsLSW02yGmSAD82osWK4Rk4=w1600-rj

Those are examples of the "most handsome" Koreans Google provides me FYI.

Watch some Bollywood movie trailers and compare them to Korean/Chinese movie trailers. The currymog is undeniable.
I guess, but 99% of curries get mogged by the rice

You're opinion isnt valid because you travelled to a couple of countries and saw a small sample size of the population, you could say in you're opinion you think etc etc etc....

Yeah, you're right although i'm confident my opinion would be backed up by anyone who ever went there.

5) Rice
eg. Won Bin

I mostly agree with your list, but you're clearly looking at the wrong kind of rice, here are some of the Korean actors(they mog all arabs/curries):

593ddbe62c7eca46e2676a3fea72f800
A200a8d0 2796 4f82 a672 c67f29b0cc7d
Kim soo hyun
Images 30
Yeah, you're right although i'm confident my opinion would be backed up by anyone who ever went there.

Ok, maybe we could agree that Poles are worse looking than Western Europeans because I never went there, but you can't convince me that people from my country(Slavic) aren't on the same level as Western Europeans.

I get height-mogged here daily by girls at 5'10", every man has a natural frame at least 2 times mine, and they all have that masculine Slav face.

Last edited:

1) White
eg. Chris Hemsworth

0502893.jpg

2) Black
eg. Michael B Jordan
Features: Tall, muscular, big dick, most physically dominant and aggressive looking race

3) Latin
eg. Mario Lopez
Features: Perfect hair for life in many cases, good facial features, though often lacking in sharp angularity, and short on average

Mario%20Lopez_9.jpg

3.5) Arabic
eg. John Abraham
Features: Due to historical racial mixing, many Arabics look like southern europeans, but most have sunken undereye areas that failo them.

John-Abraham-17.jpg

4) Curry
eg. Hrithik Roshan
Features: Again due to racial mixing, many (though less so) look like southern Europeans but darker and again with weak undereye support.

5) Rice
eg. Won Bin
Features: Effeminate, hairless, look like prepubescent boys in most cases, hunter/hooded eyes are rare to nonexistent, coloration is uniformly bland.

6) Abo
eg. David Gulpilil
Features: Basically uglier black people without the size or height to compensate.

280full.jpg

I think it's unfair you use "Arab" as the group to represent Middle Easterners when they're the least attractive Middle Eastern group on average. Also, Anatolian Turks, Persians/Iranians, and Levantines are more attractive than mixed Hispanic men on average. For example:

khal_14.jpg

4439af15357b07cf9353d5d57ea23975.jpg

I mostly agree with your list, but you're clearly looking at the wrong kind of rice, here are some of the Korean actors(they mog all arabs/curries):

View attachment 35828View attachment 35829View attachment 35830View attachment 35827

Ok, maybe we could agree that Poles are worse looking than Western Europeans because I never went there, but you can't convince me that people from my country(Slavic) aren't on the same level as Western Europeans.

I get height-mogged here daily by girls at 5'10", every man has a natural frame at least 2 times mine, and they all have that masculine Slav face.

Those guys are exactly what I'm looking at and they DON'T mog top tier curries. They all look about 12 inches of hair length and 10 minutes of makeup away from being women. Any one of them could trannymax and every guy on this site would fuck them.

Top curries look conventionally handsome as MEN and look a lot like Southern Europeans:

75162d8100d38bd9a92603287bd999cd--attractive-men-bollywood-actors.jpg

images

Are you honestly going to tell me those Korean trannymaxers beat these types of top level curries?

nope latin should be above black

I think it's unfair you use "Arab" as the group to represent Middle Easterners when they're the least attractive Middle Eastern group on average. Also, Anatolian Turks, Persians/Iranians, and Levantines are more attractive than mixed Hispanic men on average. For example:

khal_14.jpg

4439af15357b07cf9353d5d57ea23975.jpg

Sorry maybe my "terminology" isn't correct. I'm not politically correct. I don't know how to be. When I said "Arab" I meant "middle eastern".

And it's possible top middle eastern guys beat hispanics. I'm not sure. As I said that's a hard distinction and why I put them as equal to start.

But in America, there are both "white hispanics" and "nonwhite hispanics". The fact that hispanics can legally be defined as "white" in my opinion puts them higher.

Sorry maybe my "terminology" isn't correct. I'm not politically correct. I don't know how to be. When I said "Arab" I meant "middle eastern". The order stands.
It's not about being "politically correct", it's about being accurate. If I used a random Sri Lankan to represent Bollywood actors, you'd obviously know that I'm being disingenuous.

It's not about being "politically correct", it's about being accurate. If I used a random Sri Lankan to represent Bollywood actors, you'd obviously know that I'm being disingenuous.

Yeah I agree with you. All I was saying is I wasn't trying to be disingenuous. I just didn't use the right terminology out of ignorance of what the right terminology was.

It is entirely possible top Middle Eastern men beat Hispanics. That's the only point of the list I'm not sure of. But I'm not convinced. When I search for example best looking persian or middle eastern or arabic or syrian or iranian actor I typically find guys like this:

enhanced-15599-1420655851-7.jpg

MV5BODEwMjkzNDIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4NTU0NzE@._V1_.jpg

Who don't obviously have much advantage over curries. I'm using "actor" as a search criteria since "model" finds 10/10 unicorns, while "actor" will find your typical 7-9/10 top representative of the race.

The only reason I even give middle easterners an edge over curries is they have brighter skin and more colorful eyes.

Last edited:
There is no value to subdividing things too much because you will just end up with a thousand races. Eg. Dividing white into North European, South European, Eastern European. Dividing Indians into Norther and Souther. Dividing Ricies into Chinese, Korean, Japanese. etc.

It's not useful for discussion at a certain point.

I tried to put this together based on a rough ordering of the top men from each race as a general grouping.

The only change I would make looking at it further is I think top Latinos actually MOG top Arabic men but the order of the list is still correct.
North Indians resemble Persians (who you’d probably put in the the same category as Arabs even though they’re not) more than they do South Indians though. They are technically descended from an ancient Iranian migration (Iranians are considered Aryans and are whiter than Arabs). They are more genetically similar to another ethnic group so the fact that they both eat curry and happen to exist between the same arbitrary man made borders doesn’t mean they should be classed together, especially when you’re trying to establish a hierarchy . They are two separate Ethnic groups, One of which is more similar to another ethnic group that has its own category within your hierarchy. If you want to categorise SMV by country then your hierarchy would make more sense but from what I can see you’re going on ethnicity.

North Indians resemble Persians (who you’d probably put in the the same category as Arabs even though they’re not) more than they do South Indians though. They are technically descended from an ancient Iranian migration (Iranians are considered Aryans and are whiter than Arabs). They are more genetically similar to another ethnic group so the fact that they both eat curry and happen to exist between the same arbitrary man made borders doesn’t mean they should be classed together, especially when you’re trying to establish a hierarchy . They are two separate Ethnic groups, One of which is more similar to another ethnic group that has its own category within your hierarchy. If you want to categorise SMV by country then your hierarchy would make more sense but from what I can see you’re going on ethnicity.

Scroll through this list of >150 "ethnic groups in the world" and tell me if I'm going to try to list and categorize them all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contemporary_ethnic_groups

Indians are curries. It's a big country and there are high tier curries and low tier curries. Just like Brits are Russians are both "white".

Haha. Looked further and looks like I wasn't even wrong to call them "Arabs".

Arab is the second largest ethnic group as per that article which includes 360 million people and:

"Arab-Berbers (including Algerians, Libyans, Mauritanians, Moroccans, Sahrawi, Tunisians), Bahrainis, Egyptians, Emiratis, Iraqis, Jordanians, Kuwaitis, Lebanese, Omanis, Palestinians, Qataris, Saudis, Sudanese Arabs, Syrians, Yemenis, Afro-Arabs"

So Arab is a perfectly adequate term, given that no term will be perfect.

Last edited:
1) White
eg. Chris Hemsworth

0502893.jpg

2) Black
eg. Michael B Jordan

You utterly failed at trying to convey "most physically dominant and aggressive looking race" when Hemsworth is:

- 4 inches taller.
- More muscular.
- Has larger frame.
- Has larger facial bones.

@RageAgainstTDL I know you have swallowed the racepill, but you have yet to take that final step.

Good list. Top curries will completely mog gooks since top curries have almost Caucasian features. Even in tinder experiments curry chad always does better than gook chad.
Inder Bajwa mogs him
Those guys are exactly what I'm looking at and they DON'T mog top tier curries. They all look about 12 inches of hair length and 10 minutes of makeup away from being women. Any one of them could trannymax and every guy on this site would fuck them.

Top curries look conventionally handsome as MEN and look a lot like Southern Europeans:

75162d8100d38bd9a92603287bd999cd--attractive-men-bollywood-actors.jpg

images

Are you honestly going to tell me those Korean trannymaxers beat these types of top level curries?
High IQ

No way any gook mogs this curry

1C60023A 3ECB 4591 B28E E69EB04FB444

Last edited:
1) White
  • Tall, big frames, good muscle genetics
  • Big dicks
2) Black
  • Tall, big frames, low body fat, good muscle genetics, athletic
  • Biggest dicks

First and foremost you say biggest dicks for blacks, but why do you not say tallest for whites or biggest frames for whites? Have you seen the statistics? The tallest men in the world are Dutch, alongside Balkans. The strongest men are Icelandic, alongside Eastern Europeans.

6'8 450lbs, strongest man in the world:

No black man has ever won a major "Worlds Strongest Man" competition that I know of, ever.

Secondly, why did you not include "athletic" for whites when... they have thousands of more Olympic medals than blacks? Please do not forget that basketball is not the only sport that exists, ie. hockey, volleyball, swimming, gymnastics, tennis, soccer, so and so forth.

The final racepill:

@RageAgainstTDL are you ready to digest this fact?

Last edited:

1) White
eg. Chris Hemsworth

0502893.jpg

2) Black
eg. Michael B Jordan

3) Latin
eg. Mario Lopez

Mario%20Lopez_9.jpg

3.5) Arabic
eg. John Abraham

John-Abraham-17.jpg

4) Curry
eg. Hrithik Roshan

5) Rice
eg. Won Bin

6) Abo
eg. David Gulpilil

280full.jpg

Flawed example. Michael B jordan is far from the tallest and most dominant lol. His height is average (5 foot 10.75 according to celebheights. He just has great facial harmony. Reading Instagram comments girls seem to like his face the most with body coming second.

Haha. Looked further and looks like I wasn't even wrong to call them "Arabs".

Arab is the second largest ethnic group as per that article which includes 360 million people and:

"Arab-Berbers (including Algerians, Libyans, Mauritanians, Moroccans, Sahrawi, Tunisians), Bahrainis, Egyptians, Emiratis, Iraqis, Jordanians, Kuwaitis, Lebanese, Omanis, Palestinians, Qataris, Saudis, Sudanese Arabs, Syrians, Yemenis, Afro-Arabs"

So Arab is a perfectly adequate term, given that no term will be perfect.
This dude is a Palestinian who doesn't like being lumped in with Arabs, it helps him cope.

Again you're responding to CULTURE, not objective looks.

Review this and then reply:
https://incels.is/threads/the-offic...latin-arab-curry-rice-abo.67933/#post-1266278

I actually didn't realize curries MOG ricecels either until two days ago when I was watching that "Crazy Rich Asians" movie trailer. Then I flipped through some other Chinese movie trailers. And compared them to some Bollywood trailers.

In every case the Bollywood men beat the Chinese men in masculinity and raw objective looks. A lot of those Bollywood guys would look Italian or Caucasian if they had lighter skin.

When you do that comparison the conclusion is inevitable. Curries DO mog ricecels in objective looks.

Which goes to show society DOES have some influence on who we find attractive. Curries are actually underperforming their maximum looks vs. Ricies.
Screenshot 20180520 101950

You're literally coping. Rice mogs the shit out of Curry to hell and back. It doesn't even matter what your personal opinion is because statistics back up my opinion but they don't back up yours. Plenty of interacial couples are Asian male / X but there is no such demographic for Indian Male / X.

Asians academics culture halos them hard, their light skin is more attractive, and plenty of women are attracted to pubescent men and features. Stop coping.

View attachment 35863

You're literally coping. Rice mogs the shit out of Curry to hell and back. It doesn't even matter what your personal opinion is because statistics back up my opinion but they don't back up yours. Plenty of interacial couples are Asian male / X but there is no such demographic for Indian Male / X.

Asians academics culture halos them hard, their light skin is more attractive, and plenty of women are attracted to pubescent men and features. Stop coping.
Again I am not talking about who has the most sexual success in dating.

If we were talking about that, blacks would win actually based on the past few decades. eg. In the year 2000, 97-98% of black guys in America got laid.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

What you're talking about is culturally and socially based and thus completely different from what I'm talking about.

Again I am not talking about who has the most sexual success in dating.

If we were talking about that, blacks would win actually based on the past few decades. eg. In the year 2000, 97-98% of black guys in America got laid.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

What you're talking about is culturally and socially based and thus completely different from what I'm talking about.
Dude you can examine the numbers in autistic detail all you want, but Asian men are still universally desired more by women, than Indian men. There is nothing to argue.
If you spend all day shuffling words around I'm sure you could phrase it to make it seem like Indians are above average in something, but it's meaningless coping.

Indians aren't above anyone except Abos.

Dude you can examine the numbers in autistic detail all you want, but Asian men are still universally desired more by women, than Indian men. There is nothing to argue.
If you spend all day shuffling words around I'm sure you could phrase it to make it seem like Indians are above average in something, but it's meaningless coping.

I am not judging based on who is more desired by women. I am judging based on what the order of objective physical attractiveness is. Lookism is an objective science and it doesn't depend on which race has a "reputation" for what like sexual success does.

I am also not judging based on the "average" representative of each race, but the 7-9/10 tier representatives of each race. Eg. Pro top actors.

Before you two ethnics argue each other to death, let me add my opinion:

The ceiling for attractiveness is higher in Indians than East Asians. In other words, the best looking Indians can become better looking than the best looking East Asians in a classical sense of aesthetics, ie. hair, eyes, bone projection, height, etc. This is judging in a Western perspective.

On the other hand,

East Asians have in my opinion superior cultures. They are more athletic. They have higher IQ's. They are richer. I am not sure how worthy these traits are compared to appearance alone, but I always consider these aspects when comparing ethnic groups and races against one another.