Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Official Male Looks Race Hierarchy is White > Black > Latin/Arab > Curry > Rice > Abo

Melanesians could be above blacks if they were in big numbers, but they live in shanty towns across Oceania, they're basically blacks with blonde and red hair.
Aboriginals could do okay if they're black passing, asians in western countries are lost because asian foids only want Chad and white foids only fuck Chadlite, Tyronelite or above.
Natives do good in Latin America if they're hispanized or middle class.
First and foremost you say biggest dicks for blacks, but why do you not say tallest for whites or biggest frames for whites? Have you seen the statistics? The tallest men in the world are Dutch, alongside Balkans. The strongest men are Icelandic, alongside Eastern Europeans.
The Nilotes of East Africa are almost as tall as the Dutch, also search about Mark Henry.

Last edited:
FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Yeah bro, those 70 IQ Blacks living in mud huts popping out 5-6 kids they can't even feed are really (OBJECTIVELY) superior to taller, 100+ IQ, more attractive Europeans who are responsible for the vast majority of humanity's technological, scientific, and cultural advancement.

Kill yourself you brainlet

+Yungcell

Triggered whitecels, you mad your skin color will be mixed out of majority in our lifetimes :)

Reread the ranking methodology:
Some people are very stupid, and can't understand I am ranking the top men from each race.

So fuck outta here with your low IQ bullshit, I said a neurotypical black vs NT white so assume their IQ is within range of each other. We aren't talking about average of each population, we are ranking the top men. Black > white

Triggered whitecels, you mad your skin color will be mixed out of majority in our lifetimes :)

There are roughly 800 million whites on Earth; far less than the billions of billions of ethnics, but 800 million is no small number. Whites will not be mixed out anytime soon, but there will be less of them compared to other races and ethnic groups (as is already case). History actually shows that there are more whites now than ever before. It is true that many countries have low birthrates, but this can be fixed with policies and incentives.

It's quality > quantity anyway, my friend; would you rather a diamond, or 1000 rocks?

Last edited:
All the racebaiting is so tiresome.
Why can't we all just admit white males have life on easy mode while everyone else is varying levels or hard~nightmare mode and call it a day?
I'm pretty sure it's whitecels trying to muddy the waters pretending that blacks are more desirable than asians. The well known OK cupid statistics prove this wrong.

The only group less popular than blacks are curries.

It's quality > quantity anyway, my friend; would you rather a diamond, or 1000 rocks?

What kind of white do you think you are? A (((Diamond))) white or a Trailer trash white?

Trailer trash white:
trailer-park-4302.jpg

Diamond white:
zXAknNt.jpg
kWOH9Jr.jpg

Just curious.

Last edited:
I am not judging based on who is more desired by women. I am judging based on what the order of objective physical attractiveness is. Lookism is an objective science and it doesn't depend on which race has a "reputation" for what like sexual success does.

I actually agree that Curries are a bit underrated in the Incel forums, but what do you mean by "Lookism is an objective science"? I've lived in Asia for a long time, and their beauty standards are totally different from that of the West.

This obsession with 'looking masculine' does not fly in Asia. It's seen as primitive or old-fashioned; that's why all the top male actors and singers over there market themselves as "Pretty boys" rather than muscular, macho men. Men literally get jaw reduction surgery and cut out their cheekbones to acquire more feminine, smoother facial features.

I personally think it's retarded, but it's obvious there is no such thing as objective beauty standards if you look around the world.

Last edited:
I actually agree that Curries are a bit underrated in the Incel forums, but what do you mean by "Lookism is an objective science"? I've lived in Asia for a long time, and their beauty standards are totally different from that of the West.

This obsession with 'looking masculine' does not fly in Asia. It's seen as primitive or old-fashioned; that's why all the top male actors and singers over there market themselves as "Pretty boys" rather than muscular, macho men. Men literally get jaw reduction surgery and cut out their cheekbones to acquire more feminine, smoother facial features.

I personally think it's retarded, but it's obvious there is no such thing as objective beauty standards if you look around the world.
Most scientific studies show that people of all cultures generally agree on what is beautiful or not.

"Facial attractiveness plays a crucial role in a variety of social interactions, from dating [1] to voting behaviour [2]. Historically, different cultures were believed to have different standards of physical attractiveness (e.g. [3]). More recent work, including a meta-analysis of facial attractiveness preferences, found high consistency between people's judgements of facial attractiveness within and across cultures, leading to the conclusion that “raters agree about who is and is not attractive, both within and across cultures” [4]. Most of the studies of adults included in the cross-cultural part of the meta-analysis tested agreement between people of different ethnic origins currently living within a single country. Nevertheless, a few studies tested agreement across different cultural and ethnic groups living in different countries [5][9], providing a more stringent test of the universality of attractiveness standards. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4079334/

It is true that many Asian countries prefer a more effeminate standard of male beauty. But even the top most masculine Asian men tend to look more feminine than any man of another race would look with those features. That's because East Asians are hairless and due to monolids and general eye structure they are almost incapable of having hooded eyes or masculine eye areas.

Eg.

587d498a1700002e00fdef27.jpeg

You don't get much more masculine bone structure than that, but still has a highly feminine eye area and mostly hairless.

Blacks are relatively hairless too, but their masculinity is off the charts otherwise so they don't pay much penalty for this.

The actual hierarchy goes like this --

horse >>> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacks >>> whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> middle eastern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes (gorilla, orang-utan etc.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curries > abbo.
Pretty accurate, I would put a femoid's own ego at the top of the hierarchy though...

Most scientific studies show that people of all cultures generally agree on what is beautiful or not.

"Facial attractiveness plays a crucial role in a variety of social interactions, from dating [1] to voting behaviour [2]. Historically, different cultures were believed to have different standards of physical attractiveness (e.g. [3]). More recent work, including a meta-analysis of facial attractiveness preferences, found high consistency between people's judgements of facial attractiveness within and across cultures, leading to the conclusion that “raters agree about who is and is not attractive, both within and across cultures” [4]. Most of the studies of adults included in the cross-cultural part of the meta-analysis tested agreement between people of different ethnic origins currently living within a single country. Nevertheless, a few studies tested agreement across different cultural and ethnic groups living in different countries [5][9], providing a more stringent test of the universality of attractiveness standards. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4079334/

It is true that many Asian countries prefer a more effeminate standard of male beauty. But even the top most masculine Asian men tend to look more feminine than any man of another race would look with those features. That's because East Asians are hairless and due to monolids and general eye structure they are almost incapable of having hooded eyes or masculine eye areas.

Eg.

587d498a1700002e00fdef27.jpeg

You don't get much more masculine bone structure than that, but still has a highly feminine eye area and mostly hairless.

Blacks are relatively hairless too, but their masculinity is off the charts otherwise so they don't pay much penalty for this.

There are objective components in beauty standards such as symmetry, harmony, proportions, healthy skin, etc. but what 'type' of handsome is considered the most desirable is still highly variable across cultures. Even in the West, typical American male beauty standard does not translate well into Europe, where men are generally much more stylish and groomed, and those resembling The Rock or Vin Diesel phenotype aren't sought after as much.

In America, the more 'hunk' you are, the better; whereas Europe is more metrosexual, and Asia is downright feminine. And a good-looking man can refer to The Rock phenotype as well as prime Leonardo DiCaprio. Since Asians are on average low T, I think subconsciously their culture has evolved to view DiCaprio > The Rock, whereas in the West, and especially in America, The Rock is considered more desirable. I don't think one type of handsome is objectively better than the other type; rather, it just depends on whether the population is high T or low T.

Last edited:
Can you stop repeating this nonsense.

What do you think is the most masculine looking man? Black men have been universally feared more than any other race of man and it's not just because a lot of them are criminals. There are white biker gangs and Latino gangs but no one inspires fear like an aggressive looking black man.

Furthermore the masculinity of the black race as a whole is exactly why black women are considered unattractive. The masculinity spills over into them as well. How many jokes were made about Michelle Obama and how manlike she was. Big frames. Muscular bodies. Animalistic features.

The same problem happens to Asians but in reverse. East Asians are the most feminine race and yellow men suffer for that the same as black women suffer for their excess masculinity.

Lastly, black men make the worst transvestites and transexuals because they have no feminine traits to start with. While Asian men just need a wig and makeup. White guys are in between.

It's pretty clear blacks are the most masculine race. While east asians are the least.

Last edited:
What do you think is the most masculine looking man? Black men have been universally feared more than any other race of man and it's not just because a lot of them are criminals. There are white biker gangs and Latino gangs but no one inspires fear like an aggressive looking black man.

Furthermore the masculinity of the black race as a whole is exactly why black women are considered unattractive. The masculinity spills over into them as well. How many jokes were made about Michelle Obama and how manlike she was. Big frames. Muscular bodies. Animalistic features.

The same problem happens to Asians but in reverse. East Asians are the most feminine race and men suffer for that the same as black women suffer for their excess masculinity.

First I want to say, no race has been universally feared. There have been times where civilizations or empires have been feared because of their strength or war strategy, such as Genghis Khan's empire or Sparta or the Nordic Vikings. On the other hand, history circa the last 1000 years show that blacks have simply been pushed around like a weak fool is pushed around during lunchtime at school; they were very easily colonized by the Europeans, by the Arabs, then put into slavery with absolutely no fight. Today, Africans remain the same, ie. weak, vulnerable, powerless. Does that sound like the most feared race to you? Therefore, your image of "tough" black men must come from somewhere, and I assume it comes from the recent ghettofication of America, of which you refer to the gangster scene? This is absolute child play to what is happening in Mexico, in Brazil, or even parts of the Middle East. Mexican cartels are far more vicious than some thug from Chicago with Air Jordan's on his feet.

I think you see things from a perspective of a submissive Indian.

In regards to appearance:

The most masculine looking man (to me) in your list is Chris Hemsworth.

We can discuss further which race or ethnic groups are most masculine, but only after we decide which features are masculine and which are not.

Last edited:
First I want to say, no race has been universally feared. There have been times where civilizations or empires have been feared because of their strength or war strategy, such as Genghis Khan's empire or Sparta or the Nordic Vikings. On the other hand, history circa the last 1000 years show that blacks have simply been pushed around like a weak fool is pushed around during lunchtime at school; they were very easily colonized by the Europeans, by the Arabs, then put into slavery with absolutely no fight. Today, Africans remain the same, ie. weak, vulnerable, powerless. Does that sound like the most feared race to you? Therefore, your image of "tough" black men must come from somewhere, and I assume it comes from the recent ghettofication of America, of which you refer to the gangster scene? This is absolute child play to what is happening in Mexico, in Brazil, or even parts of the Middle East. Mexican cartels are far more vicious than some thug from Chicago with Air Jordan's on his feet.

I think you see things from a perspective of a submissive Indian.

In regards to appearance:

The most masculine looking man (to me) in your list is Chris Hemsworth.

We can discuss further which race or ethnic groups are most masculine, but only after we decide which features are masculine and which are not.

What is wrong with people? Everyone keeps talking about CULTURE when I have said a hundred times I have no interest in CULTURE. I'm talking about LOOKS.

Blacks LOOK the most masculine overall. The scariest looking men on earth eg. Mike Tyson are typically black. Hypermasculine black men literally look like gorillas. Black men can't trannymax to save their lives while MANY white men look good as women and almost all Asians look passable as women. Black women are so masculine one of the most common insults they get is for looking like men.

This is all true and not subjective.

Do you all seriously think that we Middle Easterners look better than Asian men? I always thought we were the worst together with Curries.

There are objective components in beauty standards such as symmetry, harmony, proportions, healthy skin, etc. but what 'type' of handsome is considered the most desirable is still highly variable across cultures. Even in the West, typical American male beauty standard does not translate well into Europe, where men are generally much more stylish and groomed, and those resembling The Rock or Vin Diesel phenotype aren't sought after as much.

In America, the more 'hunk' you are, the better; whereas Europe is more metrosexual, and Asia is downright feminine. And a good-looking man can refer to The Rock phenotype as well as prime Leonardo DiCaprio. Since Asians are on average low T, I think subconsciously their culture has evolved to view DiCaprio > The Rock, whereas in the West, and especially in America, The Rock is considered more desirable. I don't think one type of handsome is objectively better than the other type; rather, it just depends on whether the population is high T or low T.
Well said, the eurofags here dont understand that some tall Buff sports player slays MORE than a well groomed stylish guy. @RREEEEEEEEE read this post. stylish fags only slay in europe. IN USA YOU NEED TO BE ATHLETHIC SPORTS PLAYER

Do you all seriously think that we Middle Easterners look better than Asian men? I always thought we were the worst together with Curries.

Middle Eastern men can look Southern European and can have colorful eyes plus good height and jaws. They do far better than most races in OK Cupid's data set:

serveimage

Obviously a bottom tier Arab will just look like a curry, but the top ones obviously do well.

Middle Eastern men can look Southern European and can have colorful eyes plus good height and jaws. They do far better than most races in OK Cupid's data set:

serveimage

Obviously a bottom tier Arab will just look like a curry, but the top ones obviously do well.
Interesting statistics. Maybe we are not hated so much, that makes me very happy xD

btw black females are very thirsty as it seems

Well said, the eurofags here dont understand that some tall Buff sports player slays MORE than a well groomed stylish guy. @RREEEEEEEEE read this post. stylish fags only slay in europe. IN USA YOU NEED TO BE ATHLETHIC SPORTS PLAYER

I read his post after you tagged me. He is right, there is no objective way to determine who will be a guaranteed slayer. Everything is circumstantial. It also depends on what age range we are going for. JBs will always pick Leo over the Rock.

Interesting statistics. Maybe we are not hated so much, that makes me very happy xD

btw black females are very thirsty as it seems

True arabs are good looking but the big problem is that we tend to be short or small. If we would be taller and bigger we would absolutely slay and maybe even beat white chads.

So you got it backwards, despite the white majority on this site that fiercely defend their own skin color and outnumber the blacks on here cause black BBCs are too busy fucking their women and making up for slavery. White genetics are simply inferior to black genetics by all measurable, scientific, objective metrics.

A neurotypical 5+/10 black dude that lifts weights with a big dick MOGS a 5+/10 NT white dude under the same conditions, in humor, wit, extroversion and looks (they were bred like dogs by white ppl and had their traits selecting for the strongest men during slavery times by white masters then the best looking, smooth talking blacks to play jazz music and perform on TV for show business by white business men etc). Don't get me started on professional sports....

I would love to see any white dude here go 1 v 1 against a black with the same body weight and get absolutely wrecked.

Black >>> White >>>Latino\beaner> Europe >= Asia > Native American >>>>>>>>>>>>> Abo
Your IQ is as low as the blacks whose cum you desperately want to swallow.

Everyone here pushing JBW is an ethnicel.
You think the average Polish man is on the same level as the average German or French man?
Better. The average Polish man isn't a raging soyboy cuck like the average French or German man is.

Last edited:
I know this post is fairly old, but it's objectively wrong in saying hispanic men are 3rd.
They're 2nd place is any racial study I can find.
See;
racisswhitewomen-png.2963

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

This is my problem with some users who want to talk about their "race theories" and the like. They're never willing to back up what they say with stats. The only people who care about your theory when you present zero proof are people who already agree with you.

You're operating off of stereotypes and assumptions, not operating off of actual proven fact.
Approaching thinking in this way is what leads to stuff like the blue pill and the general mainstream societal attitude towards us. Just like they use their own assumptions to try and say we're wrong in our theories (despite our overwhelming evidence to the contrary), you're doing the same by making assertions you didn't even both to look up.

What kind of white do you think you are? A (((Diamond))) white or a Trailer trash white?

Trailer trash white:
trailer-park-4302.jpg

Diamond white:
zXAknNt.jpg
kWOH9Jr.jpg

Just curious.
Even white trailer trash has an average IQ several times higher than whatever brown race you are...

I know this post is fairly old, but it's objectively wrong in saying hispanic men are 3rd.
They're 2nd place is any racial study I can find.
See;
racisswhitewomen-png.2963

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

This is my problem with some users who want to talk about their "race theories" and the like. They're never willing to back up what they say with stats. The only people who care about your theory when you present zero proof are people who already agree with you.

You're operating off of stereotypes and assumptions, not operating off of actual proven fact.
Approaching thinking in this way is what leads to stuff like the blue pill and the general mainstream societal attitude towards us. Just like they use their own assumptions to try and say we're wrong in our theories (despite our overwhelming evidence to the contrary), you're doing the same by making assertions you didn't even both to look up.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case given that hispanics can be blatantly white people:

In the United States, a White Hispanic[3] is an American citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. The term white, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe".

Non-Hispanic whites or whites not of Hispanic or Latino origin (commonly referred to as Anglo-Americans),[3][4][5] are European Americans who are not of Hispanic or Latino origin/ethnicity, as defined by the United States Census Bureau.[6][7] Hispanics and Latinos can be of any race, as the United States Census Bureau regards the Hispanic ethnicity as independent of race.[8] Non-Hispanic White Americans are a subcategory of White Americans, the other being White Hispanic and Latino Americans.

The problem with this is latinos/hispanics are not actually a true race, but rather a broad blend of white/spanish/mexican/etc.

So you can have this guy (Ricky Martin) who looks blatantly white:
Ricky%20Martin.jpg

And this guy, who looks like a 5'4" immigrant day laborer:
550cc47acfbbc.image.jpg

And they are technically in the same category. The average hispanic/latino is 5 ft 8 in in America, ie. considerably shorter than the average white or black.

Additionally, I think that the OKCupid and other "response rate" info is somewhat useful but only to a point. For example, black men have always done very poorly in that data, but yet in real life, they have had the lowest celibacy rates of any race up to the present, and only now have been overtaken by whites.

The importance of this can't be overstated. What matters most? Who actually gets laid. Not who gets more replies online. One thing connects to the other, but not necessarily.

In this graph, "nonwhite hispanics" would be lumped into "other". "White hispanics" eg. Chads like Ricky Martin would be likely lumped into "white":
sex-men-women-jpg.34488

So the analysis of hispanic/latino men depends on how you segregate the "nonwhite hispanics" from the "white hispanics". If you lump them as one group, hispanics will do very well, because they will have the white members of their "race" boosting them up. If you separate them out, the nonwhite hispanics (ie. guys that look like 5'5" Mexicans) will most definitely not.

Last edited:
I almost agree. It should be rice > curries = abo.

Even white trailer trash has an average IQ several times higher than whatever brown race you are...

May be or may be not. But far east asians IQ mog every whites out there to the 11th realm of hell and back.

world-IQ-map-becker-2018.png

And, oh btw, I think I myself IQ mog you and your entire extended white master race family to the 20th realm of hell and back. I am doing PhD in STEM in one of the elite schools in the US and I have couple of research papers in top journals in machine learning and AI. I don't want to brag, but trailer trashes like you always make me to do so. Sorry about that.

May be or may be not. But far east asians IQ mog every whites out there to the 11th realm of hell and back.

world-IQ-map-becker-2018.png

And, oh btw, I think I myself IQ mog you and your entire extended white master race family to the 20th realm of hell and back. I am doing PhD in STEM in one of the elite schools in the US and I have couple of research papers in top journals in machine learning and AI. I don't want to brag, but trailer trashes like you always make me to do so. Sorry about that.
https://superscholar.org/smartest-people-alive/

A whopping 3 Asian guys on the entire list lol.

And yeah, you may technically have a higher IQ than me but you sound like a textbook workcel. Have fun slaving away for your masters and writing papers while I make mid 6 figures from the comfort of my own home and have no smarter, richer Chads who make fun of me behind my back to answer to.

Last edited:
I make mid 6 figures from the comfort of my own home

giphy.gif

If you can't pay your mortgage just send me a PM, chudur-budur the street-shitter doesn't reject beggars.

I guess, but 99% of curries get mogged by the rice
I am a currycel with most of my friends being rice. Heres a shocker for you. I mog 60-70% of them. There are veey few ricecels that mog me and I am a curry INCEL. if 60% rice can't even mog an incel from a race how can you claim to place them on top. All the r/indinpeoplefacebook meme got to you. Get out of your basement and go to any uni you'll probably see curries and cruce in the same flock. Compare them and let me know the results.
giphy.gif

If you can't pay your mortgage just send me a PM, chudur-budur the street-shitter doesn't reject beggars.
Ohhh nAw hoW dARe yOu uNdeReStiMaTe tHe hErOIn sHOOTing HuWiT maStER rACE. EvERY dRoP oUt wHiTEcel iS fUTure Stevr Jobs.
Screenshot 20181222 160505
Screenshot 20181222 160438

Last edited:
I am a currycel with most of my friends being rice. Heres a shocker for you. I mog 60-70% of them. There are veey few ricecels that mog me and I am a curry INCEL. if 60% rice can't even mog an incel from a race how can you claim to place them on top. All the r/indinpeoplefacebook meme got to you. Get out of your basement and go to any uni you'll probably see curries and cruce in the same flock. Compare them and let me know the results.

Ohhh nAw hoW dARe yOu uNdeReStiMaTe tHe hErOIn sHOOTing HuWiT maStER rACE. EvERY dRoP oUt wHiTEcel iS fUTure Stevr Jobs.
View attachment 73931View attachment 73932

Bad news for the master race then, Steve Jobs was half arab, LMAO.

Well Syrians are not actually Arabs were Levantians but anyway. How will these whitecels ever recover ? Shilling their minimum wage on useless electronic product developed by a sand nigger. Even their son of god was a sand nigger. Oh No.

Even their son of god was a sand nigger. Oh No.

Some retarded stormfronters still think that their god is a white blonde Scandinavian LMAO. They basically worship a brown arab-palestinian jew sandnigger god who looked like a curry. He was also an avid street-shitter too.

jesus-real-three-sides-1024x415.jpg

Rice mogs curry, curry gets no bobs vegana

Some retarded stormfronters still think that their god is a white blonde Scandinavian LMAO. They basically worship a brown arab-palestinian jew sandnigger god who looked like a curry. He was also an avid street-shitter too.

Don't show white women this image or else they will become atheists

I'm not talking about status. I'm talking about objective looks hierarchy.

eg. Ricecels have more status in most places than Curries, but top 20% Curries MOG top 20% Ricecels hard.

Compare a Bollywood movie trailer on Youtube with a Ricecel movie trailer. The Bollywood one will have far more attractive people start to finish. Some of those Bollywood dudes are pretty damn good looking.
Chad vs chad doesn't matter. Ricecels mog currycels.

Ya that was an exageration, it's more like 50-70%, you're anecdotle example of your group of friends doesnt prove me wrong, but more importantly why are you responding to a post frm August?

Don't show white women this image or else they will become atheists
As if they were even following their religious doctrine for last 40 years.

/Our Guy/

So you admit that JBW is bullshit and ethnics are privileged. Good.

Ya that was an exageration, it's more like 50-70%, you're anecdotle example of your group of friends doesnt prove me wrong, but more importantly why are you responding to a post frm August?
Look I am not a facecel so you might have a point. nAd another point I later realised I am a scimaxxing curry so automatically most people are low tier normie or full on truecel. But I easily mog 50% of my Asian friends. Asian girls don't talk even talk to azn guys they are so underrated here. Of course there are Changs to mog me to oblivion. But I also know curries who mogs those Changs to oblivion. Look man biggest point os every curry above the height of 5'10 who has gymcelled has ascended. How many Asian lanklet have ascended by gymcelling ?
I mog Asian not whites. I easily get mogged by a 4/10 white guy even though I am a 6/10 curry. Why do you think that is ?

Must have been his inbred Arab side that caused him to refuse potentially life saving treatment for his Pancreatic Cancer.

And Apple and it's products are fucking cancer on society.

If there is any ethnic achieving success academically or professionally, he is getting it because of his effort, not from some genes and lucks and master-race and shit.

The fact that whites earn less still slays more then asian is a bigger proff of not only JBW but Blackpill. It shows foids eveb asian ones (the highest earning group) would rather be with poorer whites then asian. Consolidating JBW. It's no longer LMS it's LRS.

Must have been his inbred Arab side that caused him to refuse potentially life saving treatment for his Pancreatic Cancer.
Yea may be that same arab side made him making those 6" glass covered white plastic metal dicks priced at 900$ with apple logo that you suck upon day and night.

If there is any ethnic achieving success academically or professionally, he is getting it because of his effort, not from some genes and lucks and master-race and shit.
Lmao, what do you call affirmative action and diversity hires? If anything it's ethnics achieving success because of safety nets and being given special privileges.
Ur a faggot!!!!!!!!!XD
High IQ comeback.

Lmao, what do you call affirmative action and diversity hires? If anything it's ethnics achieving success because of safety nets and being given special privileges.

Whatever helps you to get a good nights sleep.

Btw, can you solve one these problems in 45 mins and come up with the most efficient algorithm that runs in logarithmic time? Do you even fucking know what an algorithm is? or what does it mean by "logarithmic time"? Gooba gabba hubba?

https://icpc.baylor.edu/download/worldfinals/problems/icpc2017.pdf

Just to let you know, I fucking can. And I had to compete with at least 300 cohorts and that's why I got hired at one of the top places (if I tell you the name you will go sui tonight for sure) in the world.

Happy coping!!

And Apple and it's products are fucking cancer on society.
Could be. Who knows?
Look buddy I wish nothing but the best for your kind. I hope we can work together to burn down this feminized matriarchal curse that is spreading throughout the globe. And more then anything I wish every Caucasian woman to pair bond with a Caucasian male and show only disgust towards nigeer. And we'll take back our potato sack lard beast shit skin sheilas. Balance shall be restored again. White people will once again be the productive and innovative race and with curries and chibks aboard we will make unforseen and unbelievable advances in every field of life.
Peace.:feelsokman:

Whatever helps you to get a good nights sleep.

Btw, can you solve one these problems in 45 mins and come up with the most efficient algorithm that runs in logarithmic time? Do you even fucking know what an algorithm is? or what does it mean by "logarithmic time"? Gooba gabba hubba?

https://icpc.baylor.edu/download/worldfinals/problems/icpc2017.pdf

Just to let you know, I fucking can. And I had to compete with at least 300 cohorts and that's why I got hired at one of the top places (if I tell you the name you will go sui tonight for sure) in the world.

Happy coping!!
Nice deflection. Why don't you actually rebut what I said smart guy?

Also if you're so successful why are you here on a Friday night? Even ugly subhumans with enough money and status can get laid and have fulfilling social lives. Why are you here arguing with incels on a Friday night and not out at clubs flaunting your endless pockets and Stephen Hawking tier IQ?