Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Official Male Looks Race Hierarchy is White > Black > Latin/Arab > Curry > Rice > Abo

Nice deflection. Why don't you actually rebut what I said smart guy?

Also if you're so successful why are you here on a Friday night? Even ugly subhumans with enough money and status can get laid and have fulfilling social lives. Why are you here arguing with incels on a Friday night and not out at clubs flaunting your endless pockets and Stephen Hawking tier IQ?

I already rebutted. Read my previous comment again.

I don't have any social life, LMAO I don't even use a phone. I never said I have high IQ, my IQ is quite average. I don't go to clubs, I drink with my friends once or twice in a month. I don't have endless pocket, I got hired as intern, not in a full time position because I am not graduated yet. So what's your point actually? That I am bullshitting?

Native american > Curry> Rice > Abo >Bushman> Pigmy

It depends on what type of white person you are though. If you are a weird looking caucus resident/slav/med you could be ostracized hard. I'm a hapa so I float between both but I think the most desired white person is a western european type either tanned with brown hair and blue eyes or the more aryan type with blond hair blue eyes and light skin.
Seriously this is single-cell-organism IQ. Implying all white men are tall, good looking with colourful eyes.
This
I also forgot to mention some of the insane looking deformities coming out of the united cuckdom. What's weird is how australia was the penal colony and they are mostly better looking on average and bongland just churns out all these fat deformities.

• Ricecels don't rape women wildly like curries in India do.
  • Ricecels don't shit on streets.
  • Ricecels don't make aggressive and awkward sexual advances on women
Curries are high-t confirmed?

you literally compared a curry with no ethnic features that could pass as a white dude to a full blooded ricecel. gtfo with your starfish level IQ

Here you go. Keep in mind. This curry actor isn't even that good looking yet he'd still mog the shit out of those Korean actors. Most foids in America would choose the pajeet.

latest

manish-dayal-9ed49dd45bb8c907e7a3dd8813f8c5b9fb4ca53b

These guys don't have that much appeal outside of Riceland. Even if they are objectively better looking. They all look the same and give off try hard feminine vibes.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’d put curries at number 2 behind whites tbh

Currycel=volcel

Last edited:
Cope Curries are at the bottom

Don't know why this is pinned because this hierarchy is false.
It's White > Latino > Black > Asian > Arab > Indian

Wrong.

Horse >>>> Dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black > Latino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MENA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rice >>>> Great Apes (Gorilla, Chimp, Bonobos) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Different Animal Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curries > Abo

Slavs:
shitty hair, balding at the age of 17 very common
russian asian bloated faces
average dicks
shitty frames due to 500 years of starvation
stupid like a brick
pink skin like a pig

Black >>> White >>>Latino\beaner> Europe >= Asia > Native American >>>>>>>>>>>>> Abo
Wait ...how does white >>>>>> Europe work?
Can't tell wether you guys are trolling or being serious.

Blacks don't have big frames, tall? Sure, but they have thinner frames and long bones.

Rice are above curries and there is a hierarchy among them too.Japanese are the most attractive ( and they have Japanese culture halo so they even manage to get white gfs sometimes) then Koreans, Chinese, and SEA last

Also add med race after black

Last edited:
Rice are above curries and there is a hierarchy among them too.Japanese are the most attractive ( and they have Japanese culture halo so they even manage to get white gfs sometimes) then Koreans, Chinese, and SEA last

Also add med race after black
going to be honest here, the average Pakistani or Pathan mogs all rices other than Mongols.

ethnics regardless are fucked, its a pointless argument tbqh. I'd just put (Gulf) Arabs = Curry = Rice.
you got arabs from the Levant and North Africa who can be white passing. They are a different race from actual "Arabs". Because of Mediterreanean admixture. And North Africans have Negroid admixture which does make them browner looking but generally Negroid is a better substitute for ethnicness than Australoid which is caveman-tier.
Curries and Arabs on the other hand have Australoid admixture from their native ethnicities who were mixed with Caucasoids. Both Southern Arabia and Southern India were inahbited by an Australoid type race.
Rices are Mongloids, the neotony fucks them.

Last edited:
Generally agree with this but should be rice and then curries. (although only a technical thing, both have shitty lives)

Blacks mog whites physically. Status-wise is another story.

There are objective components in beauty standards such as symmetry, harmony, proportions, healthy skin, etc. but what 'type' of handsome is considered the most desirable is still highly variable across cultures. Even in the West, typical American male beauty standard does not translate well into Europe, where men are generally much more stylish and groomed, and those resembling The Rock or Vin Diesel phenotype aren't sought after as much.

In America, the more 'hunk' you are, the better; whereas Europe is more metrosexual, and Asia is downright feminine. And a good-looking man can refer to The Rock phenotype as well as prime Leonardo DiCaprio. Since Asians are on average low T, I think subconsciously their culture has evolved to view DiCaprio > The Rock, whereas in the West, and especially in America, The Rock is considered more desirable. I don't think one type of handsome is objectively better than the other type; rather, it just depends on whether the population is high T or low T.

Lol @ this low iq post. Di Caprio is far more desired than the Rock ever will be in America.
Blacks mog whites physically. Status-wise is another story.

Slavs, Russians are the most masculine whites with big cheekbones and jaws. Easily mog blacks physically .

this thread is stupid asf! and even worse... it's Jewish!

can someone remove this stick?

@GoffSystemQB who stick these threads?

Last edited:
Rice mogs both curry and black. Unless you look like Tyson Beckford, people seriously underestimate light skin halo and the fact that outside Jewafornia most people still look down on black people

you rate rice too low

Rice are definitely above curry on the average. After several years of living/working here in SF I've seen much more rice with white foids than curry with white foids.

All the IR dating stats, and online dating app stats prove it consistently.

Here is the list of the lowest SMV group from worst to least worst (from the data)

Black female, indian male, middle eastern male, asian male, black male, hispanic male

Your list is pretty accurate but not fully accurate. You threw in your own subjectivity in there. The list above is based on all of the data.

I'm white and cannot see "Tall, big frames, good muscle genetics" on me.

I’m white 6 ft 1/2. I’m struggling and alone. Women hate me for being ugly

Man shit man white people cant be fucking incel ban all white people man just spend tens of thousands of dollars to a foreign country you know nothing about and deal with glorified prostitution man

Can’t believe white people are on this forum bro fuck whitey

Rice is above curry bruh

Im white with none of those traits :feelsrope:

ethnics regardless are fucked, its a pointless argument tbqh. I'd just put (Gulf) Arabs = Curry = Rice.
you got arabs from the Levant and North Africa who can be white passing. They are a different race from actual "Arabs". Because of Mediterreanean admixture. And North Africans have Negroid admixture which does make them browner looking but generally Negroid is a better substitute for ethnicness than Australoid which is caveman-tier.
Curries and Arabs on the other hand have Australoid admixture from their native ethnicities who were mixed with Caucasoids. Both Southern Arabia and Southern India were inahbited by an Australoid type race.
Rices are Mongloids, the neotony fucks them.
finally someone who doesn't lump in all arabs into one category when levant arabs looks completely different than gulfs, levant look more like latino/greek if anything

Curry above rice? Really?

Curry mogs rice in the UK at least

Just be white is very real. Everything else is cope. You can literally view the stats on any online dating chart demonstrating women's preferences

Low iq for not ranking curries as the best looking race.

I would put sandniggers and spics over regular niggers TBH.

The actual hierarchy goes like this --

horse >>> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacks >>> whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> middle eastern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes (gorilla, orang-utan etc.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curries > abbo.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

COGqZZ6WgAILD43.jpg

Dude this guy totally is Curry. He totally isn't an anomaly that somehow drew the genetic lottery lol