Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Official Male Looks Race Hierarchy is White > Black > Latin/Arab > Curry > Rice > Abo

If whites are top SMV, why does it feel like like white women literally worship the ground black men walk on these days?
It is literally just the media propping minorities up for woke points. I've met a number of black women who seem to only be into white dudes but they never get any exposure because it isn't what the media wants people to think is "trendy" or "the norm." I honestly hate lists like this though, because while you might have a better probability of having good features if you are a certain race, every race can still get shit on with terrible skin/bone structure/etc.

Except Abos, but that is because they are literally scientifically as far away from a human genome can be while still being able to reproduce and have a fertile kid with a normal human.

Currycels have smelly skin , it should be mentioned. Also they are generally illiterate and poor.

Despite that, they are far more masculine than ricecels, the most important factor for women. Currycels > Ricecels

Currycels have smelly skin , it should be mentioned. Also they are generally illiterate and poor.

Despite that, they are far more masculine than ricecels, the most important factor for women. Currycels > Ricecels
rice smv slowly rises, now they are higher in hierarhy than curries
and curries might have higher smv, but 20 years ago when rice smv was really lowest

med>white>black>mena>rice>latino>slav>curry>sea>abo that's how classification really is in my opinion

@Ricecel X
@PPEcel
@RREEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
rice smv slowly rises, now they are higher in hierarhy than curries
and curries might have higher smv, but 20 years ago when rice smv was really lowest

med>white>black>mena>rice>latino>slav>curry>sea>abo that's how classification really is in my opinion

@Ricecel X
@PPEcel
@RREEEEEEEEE
Rice don't have highe smv than latinos what you smoking man

Med > White > Latin > Black > Rice > Curry/Arab > Sea > Abbos
If whites are top SMV, why does it feel like like white women literally worship the ground black men walk on these days?
White women don't really like black guys that much lol it's just media perception. Just Tyrone. And they will pick White Chad over Tyrone most of the time.

Black's aren't popular with other women at all. Most Asian and Indian women don't like blacks and will go for White, Asian and Indian guys mostly.

Last edited:
IDK why you mixed Latin with Arabs. Latin men are way higher than Arabs and even blacks. It's White, Latin, Arab, Black, Asian, Curry, Abo.

Why are jewish people not equated into this hierarchy? Where would they be?

Once again, OP is retarded and gay, literally pulling shit out of his ass and presenting it as "facts". For some reason it's in the "must read" section.

It isn't even accurate. Rice are definitely higher then curries. Rice are probably only 2nd behind white in most of the world. Black is only second in the UK and parts of the US, they are seen as niggers by 90% of the world. I've never seen them overrepresented on the smv hierarchy so much other than on Jewnited States TV and PSL forums. People underestimate how much South American foids like rice men, like I was actually so fucking surprised and dumbfounded that 50 percent of comments on every single Asian video on YouTube is for some reason in Spanish or Portuguese.

White power white power
Once again, OP is retarded and gay, literally pulling shit out of his ass and presenting it as "facts". For some reason it's in the "must read" section.
coon

IDK why you mixed Latin with Arabs. Latin men are way higher than Arabs and even blacks. It's White, Latin, Arab, Black, Asian, Curry, Abo.
>putting blacks under arabs
Hard cope there bro

Not only is this facts, but it is also based.

It isn't even accurate. Rice are definitely higher then curries. Rice are probably only 2nd behind white in most of the world. Black is only second in the UK and parts of the US, they are seen as niggers by 90% of the world. I've never seen them overrepresented on the smv hierarchy so much other than on Jewnited States TV and PSL forums. People underestimate how much South American foids like rice men, like I was actually so fucking surprised and dumbfounded that 50 percent of comments on every single Asian video on YouTube is for some reason in Spanish or Portuguese.
Why are Noodlewhores going after foreigners?

White power white power

coon
Cope. Latinos and rices mog Arabs. Curries should be at the bottom. Also OP shills the BBC myth, which you know is false. Last but not least Blacks are short on average.
OP shills the BBC myth and says Blacks are ”tall” without any source. He also rates curries above rices. Many of his generalizations are simply false.
Yeah exactly. No fucking source while I have posted much better racepills set in reality and with sources and they don't even get pinned.

Even the incels wiki proves this thread is bullshit. Latino and Arab the same? Who the fuck believes this shit.

@SergeantIncel
So much for ”””blackpill”””. The fact that the mods pinned this here says a lot.

OP shills the BBC myth and says Blacks are ”tall” without any source. He also rates curries above rices. Many of his generalizations are simply false.
I rate curries above rice too? His logic is sound on that matter.

I rate curries above rice too? His logic is sound on that matter.
Why do you think so? In studies that separates curries and rices, curries get mogged (by a small margin). East Asians are also taller than curries.
Racial Preferences of Women
Proxy
1920px 19 Year Old Male Height in 2019 NCD RisC

@Irredeemable mods removed this thread from must read section after our criticism
good riddance

It's okay for me. I'm neither a curry nor ricecel.
Me neither. I'm a super ugly white guy. I'm always a little depressed when my race gets put on top of the attraction pile. Makes me feel like a superfailure.

Me neither. I'm a super ugly white guy. I'm always a little depressed when my race gets put on top of the attraction pile. Makes me feel like a superfailure.
You could still go for noodlewhores. I don't think it's entirely about attractive features perse but more so about the positive prospects of being white. It's like being a modern jew, you automatically have a head start.

You could still go for noodlewhores. I don't think it's entirely about attractive features perse but more so about the positive prospects of being white. It's like being a modern jew, you automatically have a head start.
Pretty sure even desperate noodlewhores would be out of my league tbh...

Cope. Latinos and rices mog Arabs. Curries should be at the bottom. Also OP shills the BBC myth, which you know is false. Last but not least Blacks are short on average.

Race is probably the least important factor. To escape inceldom, being a normie + NT is more than enough. The racepill is a cope even if that doesn't mean it can't be easier on average for some races.

That being said, your comment is full of misconceptions. If we take height as example, you litteraly compare Third World countries against First World countries, which doesn't make any sense. Blacks living in white countries are basically as tall as whites if not taller at the extreme heights (despite living in harsher conditions than whites on average) : https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf

About women preferences, there are actually several studies favoring black men, like this one : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3276508/

Tileshop

By the way, like you can see in the above study, there are far more white women going with black men than the contrary and this claim is true in any country where intermarriage statistics are available... and black men achieve all of that while being the least economically successful group in those countries.

Last edited:
Race is probably the least important factor. To escape inceldom, being a normie + NT is more than enough. The racepill is a cope even if that doesn't mean it can't be easier on average for some races.

That being said, your comment is full of misconceptions. If we take height as example, you litteraly compare Third World countries against First World countries, which doesn't make any sense. Blacks living in white countries are basically as tall as whites if not taller at the extreme heights (despite living in harsher conditions than whites on average) : https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf

About women preferences, there are actually several studies favoring black men, like this one : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3276508/

View attachment 408056

By the way, like you can see in the above study, there are far more white women going with black men than the contrary and this claim is true in any country where intermarriage statistics are available... and black men achieve all of that while being the least economically successful group in those countries.
saw such graphs, it says that most neotenic asian men are lowest ranked and most masculine blacks highest and oppositions to females
it bit also deny jbw cause while whites aren't lowest they are aren't highest, cause they neither have high or low testosterone rates