Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The older you get the faster time flies by

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I swear it felt like yesterday that I was 25, I'm getting 29 soon. After 20 it was really noticeable.

Each year is getting shorter and shorter. You are so trapped in your routines and copes that you barely notice how the time flies, but it does - extremely fast.

This will only get fucking worse.

Can relate. I think it's because while we were younger there were more unique experiences but now our brain gets used to them thus making our time perception faster.

True, especially when you do nothing apart from coping.

I think normies stuff like traveling, meeting new people, etc.... may trick your brain to believe you live more things in shorter time
and therefore reduce this 'time flies' feeling

True, especially when you do nothing apart from coping.

I think normies stuff like traveling, meeting new people, etc.... may trick your brain to believe you live more things in shorter time
and therefore reduce this 'time flies' feeling
I think you're spot on.

I recommend watching this if you haven't already, its intresting and goes into further detail about the topic.

Each year is getting shorter and shorter. You are so trapped in your routines and copes that you barely notice how the time flies, but it does - extremely fast.
Lifefuel for me if true, I want to get to 30 as soon as possible

Lifefuel for me if true, I want to get to 30 as soon as possible
Yeah it is lifefuel because it makes roping meaningless. Why rope if life is short as fuck anyway? Just go to sleep you will be dead soon enough, don't worry.

Yeah it is really brutal. Around 18 it started feeling sped up by mid 20s it was flying. A year feels like a month did when I was a teen. Even had severe anxiety about time passing at one point, it was psychological hell. Good to just experience one day at a time and not care for the calendar tbh

Yeah it is lifefuel because it makes roping meaningless. Why rope if life is short as fuck anyway? Just go to sleep you will be dead soon enough, don't worry.
No I’m roping at 30. There’s no fucking way I’m gonna wageslave for 40 years

I think we incels get that impression the most because our lives tend to be very uneventful after school.

I swear it felt like yesterday that I was 25, I'm getting 29 soon. After 20 it was really noticeable.

Time is maya, GrAYcel

Time is maya, GrAYcel
I don't understand this retarded meme at all. Why is it so unusual for a high-inhib autist to not have 2000 posts? If I'm not whining here 24/7 I'm not a real incel?

It’s true. Time passes quickly when you’re older. It’s insane.

True but after a while you stop caring

Im quitting my job next year and doing something with my life. Everything up until this point was about appeasing soyciety by either going to school or staying employed long enough to look like a functional human being. I have enough money now, and I can use corona as excuse.
That's probably going to be the most eventful year of my 20s, I wonder how it's going to turn out.

I want this to end as soon a possible. Its good if time moves fast.

I'm actually grateful for this since it means I'm spiraling closer to my death than I realize.

Can relate. I think it's because while we were younger there were more unique experiences but now our brain gets used to them thus making our time perception faster.
Literally confirmed by science.

Yeah.... I can definitely relate.

I feel you, brocel. 2 more months and I’m in my 20’s and I’ll probably still be a kissless virgin with no friends. :feelsbadman:
This post here perfectly explains why the day of my death needs to be accelerated even further

https://incels.is/threads/i-think-that-ive-got-by-far-the-worst-genetic-combo-to-date.288276/

I don’t have any friends either tbh. I wouldn’t care if I either hung myself or got gunned down by someone based like Tarrant ( i’m not muslim- im just saying that I wouldnt care if some random person murdered me. I would gladly take it as a kind gesture).

This post here perfectly explains why the day of my death needs to be accelerated even further

https://incels.is/threads/i-think-that-ive-got-by-far-the-worst-genetic-combo-to-date.288276/

I don’t have any friends either tbh. I wouldn’t care if I either hung myself or got gunned down by someone based like Tarrant ( i’m not muslim- im just saying that I wouldnt care if some random person murdered me. I would gladly take it as a kind gesture).
Getting gunned down seems like a great way to go tbh. I wish I was shot in the head and then shot in the head 6 more times to make sure I’m dead.

Getting gunned down seems like a great way to go tbh. I wish I was shot in the head and then shot in the head 6 more times to make sure I’m dead.
Idk. If I was caught up in the middle of a mass shooting, I would gladly let the guy kill me. Im a genetic trash heap who needs to be utterly eradicated. Those sandniggers that Tarrant shot were lucky ngl. Im to much of a pussy to kill myself (im scared of facing a hellish enternal punishment), so someone doing the job for me would be amazing. It’s funny to, as peolle still insist that I’m just “feeling sorry for myself”. Like, wtf? Im an autisitc ugly loser. Ive already tried self improvement. Whats next for me?

Sorry for the long post, I just feel like talking to someone because Im feeling really shitty rn

Idk. If I was caught up in the middle of a mass shooting, I would gladly let the guy kill me. Im a genetic trash heap who needs to be utterly eradicated. Those sandniggers that Tarrant shot were lucky ngl. Im to much of a pussy to kill myself (im scared of facing a hellish enternal punishment), so someone doing the job for me would be amazing. It’s funny to, as peolle still insist that I’m just “feeling sorry for myself”. Like, wtf? Im an autisitc ugly loser. Ive already tried self improvement. Whats next for me?

Sorry for the long post, I just feel like talking to someone because Im feeling really shitty rn
Same, the best thing that could have happened to me back in high school is someone bringing in a gun and shooting me. I’m considered a loser by not just everyone but even my own parents. There’s no point of me living. Btw, it’s alright, I have time to read your post and I’m bored anyways so it’s nice to talk to someone.

I'm already 20 and can't still believe it, in my head I'm still 16 or 17

I'm 26, felt like yesterday I was 20. Where have the years gone? Idk. What do I have to show for them? Not much :feelsbadman: The worst part is you feel stuck..like you can't do anything to change things. Stuck in the same spot, tires spinning in the mud. It's over boyos.