Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Olympics Are a Eugenics Themed Globalist Religious Ceremony

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
Every 4 years a country will spend tens of billions of dollars to host these neopagan globalist ceremonies purely to show off how many Chads and Stacies their nations can produce. Even nations that are damn near broke, like Brazil, will displace tens of thousands of dysgenic low-tier normies and spend absurd sums just for the chance to engage in this conspicuous act of Chad worship. Olympic athletes function as the avatars of the gods of the globalist world order in this ceremony, being prepped and endlessly trained to become closer to the globalist ideal of a human.

Chad and stacys worship festival, meanwhile handicapped olympics are filmed in an underground garage somewhere in a shit hole.

That whole thing about athletes fucking like crazy during the olympics blackpilled me so bad

I just find it funny how many countries have imported immigrants to "represent" them.

That whole thing about athletes fucking like crazy during the olympics blackpilled me so bad

Fuck yeah, reading these stories wanted me to rope ngl

It’s not enough that they win the genetic lottery in looks, their countries make sure they’re also elite athletes as well. Double life mog.

Yes and they are pushing countries to race mix and make chadrones since these will be the best decathletes which usually are recognized as the best all around athletes in d world. Case in point both former wr holders are chadrones. Dan o Brien and Ashton eaton.

Chad and stacys worship festival, meanwhile handicapped olympics are filmed in an underground garage somewhere in a shit hole.
Wasnt the last disabled person olympics held in Tokyo ?
And they brought famous artists + spent millions of dollars on it.

Every institution humans have ever built, and even pre-civilisation human social groups are like this. The education system, sports, careers and the free market, politics. They all have one thing in common; heirarchies exist in all of them and it is a giant struggle for power and prestige over others. Genetic 'quality' in the fields of physical appearance, certain personality traits, intelligence and overall physical performance are a huge part of excelling in any of the aforementioned fields. Heirarchies and competition are not only innate to human nature, they are so ingrained into the human psyche that we have constructed all societal institutions around them.

People today just have a 'pull yourself up by the bootstraps' mentality and think it's all about self-improvement, failing to realise the gigantic genetic component.

Truly ridiculous that incels are forced to pay for Chad and Stacy to breed in a multi week long celebration of their genes.

I wish i was a Chad olympic athlete