Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The one concept IT can’t seem to grasp is that confidence comes from positive reinforcement not the other way around

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
You can’t build a house without a foundation being laid down first. When society sculpts a man in early adolescence it will shape his experiences for the rest of his life. The script to your life is already being filled out all that’s left is just the filler so to say. Your genes sculpt your personality and the blueprints to how the rest of your life is going to play out. Whether you get the positive reinforcement necessary to be accepted into society and have the rest fall into place or becoming a hermit plagued with social ostracism and depression is the filler.

This is what IT is too stupid to understand. The bitterness and hatred for others is not a result of pure chance but rather the final act that is the script of your life being filled out for you. The main plot has already been written you’ve been born short, ugly, or have a small penis so the end result is already predetermined it’s a matter of how your personality will fill out afterwards.

will you become a neutral pacifist that accepts your fate and marches to a lonely death? Will you turn to rage to make up for the lack of compassion and intimacy that was denied to you when in all honesty is really a human right after all? Does any of it really matter when the end result was already written before you had a chance to even review the script?

You cannot pull confidence out of nothing you need positive reinforcement for that. If Mother Nature has decided you are going to be a social outcast sentenced to depression and misery then simply put that is what you are going to be. You cannot “self improve” to reverse a person’s already predetermined judgement. You cannot gain “confidence” when others removed the ingredients you need to form a confident personality out of.

So IT how can we reverse a script that has already been prewritten by either God or Mother Nature itself? How can you build a house without a foundation? And really how can you accept society when society does not want to accept you?

Would you be confident if your army was 100 and you faced an army of 10000? would it make a difference?

Not just IT but normies.

You were the one shitting in me a moment ago and you're telling me to suddenly be more confident?

I think men can be naturally confident. I mean currycels obviously have absurd confidence. Once you become blackpilled and realize just how much women care about appearance your confidence begins to fade. Women are the ones that cause insecurities in men.

Confidence without anything to back it up just makes you look like you lack self awareness. I've noticed in general people absolutely hate confident ugly people, they'll always be labelled as arrogant or annoying.

Confidence without anything to back it up just makes you look like you lack self awareness. I've noticed in general people absolutely hate confident ugly people, they'll always be labelled as arrogant or annoying.
Bingo

I think men can be naturally confident. I mean currycels obviously have absurd confidence. Once you become blackpilled and realized how much women care about appearance your confidence begins to fade. Women are the ones that cause insecurities in men.
High IQ

Guerilla warfare bitch
@ThoughtfulCel

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Atlantian IQ.

Self-acceptance can only be achieved if others genuinely rely off you for romantic affection or your social contribution to a group or individual. Self-acceptance is almost entirely based off of being accepted and cared for by others which allows you to validate yourself positively based on the importance you have being needed and wanted by others that don’t do so just because of some financial agreement or because they’re your caretaker i.e. your parents or someone who sees you as nothing more than a charity case.

Those who argue that you can find self-acceptance without this fundamental building block within your ability to validate your own worth are almost 100% of the time people who experience this kind of external validation on a daily basis and since it’s such a common occurrence for them to experience they just end up taking it for granted and not associating it with their ability to positively address their own self-worth.

Self-acceptance is only achieved when you’re accepted by others. Those who say otherwise are either naive or are living a life dramatically different from your own.

Last edited:
The thing normies don't get is that it isn't confidence that matters, it is to be perceived as confident. This idea that people are able to assess your internal state by means of external appearance is both ridiculous and confirms the blackpill: that you look confident.

All this shit is just ego driven hallucinations of the mind to rationalized base impulses. "I feel good when I look at this chad and I want to have sex with them, let me just convince myself that I'm attracted to their confidence, their humor, their attitude to give myself permission to be a whore."

high IQ and very true.

Self-acceptance can only be achieved if others genuinely rely off you for romantic affection or your social contribution to a group or individual. Self-acceptance is almost entirely based off of being accepted and cared for by others which allows you to validate yourself positively based on the importance you have being needed and wanted by others that don’t do so just because of some financial agreement or because they’re your caretaker i.e. your parents or someone who sees you as nothing more than a charity case.

Those who argue that you can find self-acceptance without this fundamental building block within your ability to validate your own worth are almost 100% of the time people who experience this kind of external validation on a daily basis and since it’s such a common occurrence for them to experience they just end up taking it for granted and not associating it with their ability to positively address their own self-worth.

Self-acceptance is only achieved when you’re accepted by others. Those who say otherwise are either naive or are living a life dramatically different from your own.

High IQ. Humans entire sense of reality is based on consensus. I think the sky is blue, you think the sky is blue, damn near everyone agrees it is blue - therefore for all intents and purposes it is blue. If I think I am valuable, but everyone you encounter says otherwise, it is insanely difficult to truly believe that you are correct and every other human on the planet is wrong. It hits deep when one considers that even if you are correct and everyone else is wrong it effectively doesn't matter. It could be a mass conspiracy plotted against you - it doesn't matter since your lived experience is identical to the one where it isn't a conspiracy.

I think men can be naturally confident. I mean currycels obviously have absurd confidence. Once you become blackpilled and realize just how much women care about appearance your confidence begins to fade. Women are the ones that cause insecurities in men.

Exactly, and it's getting worse each year as hypergamy accelerates

High IQ. Humans entire sense of reality is based on consensus. I think the sky is blue, you think the sky is blue, damn near everyone agrees it is blue - therefore for all intents and purposes it is blue. If I think I am valuable, but everyone you encounter says otherwise, it is insanely difficult to truly believe that you are correct and every other human on the planet is wrong. It hits deep when one considers that even if you are correct and everyone else is wrong it effectively doesn't matter. It could be a mass conspiracy plotted against you - it doesn't matter since your lived experience is identical to the one where it isn't a conspiracy.

You’re absolutely right. Women will never understand this because there’s never really been a time in human history where women weren’t cherished and protected by society. For women being valued by others has never been something they’ve had to go out of their way to achieve whereas men always undoubtably have. Men have always been seen as expendable bags of meat to be either thrown into combat or as potential worker-slaves to do intensive labor. There’s never really been a time in history where society has valued men aside from what they can physically provide.

Life is build on a pyramid of success, first car, first date, first gf, first apartment, first job, first career, first house, first child ect. The core success for a man is centered around having a girlfriend. I once watched a documentary about homelessness and one of the social worker said he was more proud to hear that a homeless man got a girlfriend instead of a job, because it bring positivity and hope into their lives, and they can see a future.

Last edited:
Life is build on a pyramid of success, first car, first date, first gf, first apartment, first job, first career, first house, first child ect. The core success for a man is centered around having a girlfriend. I once watched a documentary about homelessness and one of the social worker said he was more proud to hear that a homeless man got a girlfriend instead of a job, because it bring positivity and hope into their lives, and they can see a future.

Something I find so frustrating about this is countless cultures actually acknowledged the importance of milestones and codified them through communal rituals as rites of passage. Boys would be explicitly taught about these things and prepared to face them regardless of their potential for success. Nowadays everything in life is just something that is supposed to "just" happen, or not, who cares? But it didn't just happen for you? Oh well, you failed the rite of passage and are now shunned from the wider tribe, but there is no tribe, right? So don't you dare complain about the non-existent tribe shunning you for something that totally never happened.

Something I find so frustrating about this is countless cultures actually acknowledged the importance of milestones and codified them through communal rituals as rites of passage. Boys would be explicitly taught about these things and prepared to face them regardless of their potential for success. Nowadays everything in life is just something that is supposed to "just" happen, or not, who cares? But it didn't just happen for you? Oh well, you failed the rite of passage and are now shunned from the wider tribe, but there is no tribe, right? So don't you dare complain about the non-existent tribe shunning you for something that totally never happened.
Men cannot complain, we are the mule who take the abuse until broken, and if we speak up, we get censored, shamed and ridicule. The only thing that has value in this society is womens and childrens, low value men just work to pay taxes, and cope until they get old, then they are replaced in a snap of a finger. The only way to win is not to play.

This

IT are too retarded to understand basic concepts like causation and correlation.