[Serious] The one Disney remake ((they)) won't make.

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
-
With all the live-action Disney remakes we are having recently, I'm actually waiting for Hollywood to take on The Hunchback of Notre dame. The story was so black pilled they have to change the character of Phoebus to a chad for Esmeralda to be with. I don't see Disney trying to handle a modern version without touching on the subject of looks and love. We know that Quasimodo doesn't get the girl, but would it be wise to show this while also establishing that Quasimodo is a noble, innocent man that just wants love and acceptance? Are they going to cast some chad and put in some makeup on him? or they will push the character aside to not have to show how they're going to leave him empty-handed? I see a new incel controversy if this movie gets made.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
I thought that was already in the works, I swear I saw a story about it.

Personally, I hope they make it before Universal does, so Universal can make their darker, grittier, Dark Universe version.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
I agree boyo thats why i made the thread the other day about listening to hellfire ans thinking about an incel uprising

S

SoyUnPerdedor

Banned
-
quasimodo would become the incel villain

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Neet Demon
-
The Goofy movie except his son is a school shooter :feelsokman:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Just be white, bro

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Captain
-
With all the live-action Disney remakes we are having recently, I'm actually waiting for Hollywood to take on The Hunchback of Notre dame. The story was so black pilled they have to change the character of Phoebus to a chad for Esmeralda to be with. I don't see Disney trying to handle a modern version without touching on the subject of looks and love. We know that Quasimodo doesn't get the girl, but would it be wise to show this while also establishing that Quasimodo is a noble, innocent man that just wants love and acceptance? Are they going to cast some chad and put in some makeup on him? or they will push the character aside to not have to show how they're going to leave him empty-handed? I see a new incel controversy if this movie gets made.
Its not your outer beauty that matters but your inner beauty that matters.

Kent

Kent

Admiral
-
I would bet they are going to figure out a way to make a Chad the hunchback.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
I need a quasimotocycle