Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The one Disney remake ((they)) won't make.

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
★★★★
With all the live-action Disney remakes we are having recently, I'm actually waiting for Hollywood to take on The Hunchback of Notre dame. The story was so black pilled they have to change the character of Phoebus to a chad for Esmeralda to be with. I don't see Disney trying to handle a modern version without touching on the subject of looks and love. We know that Quasimodo doesn't get the girl, but would it be wise to show this while also establishing that Quasimodo is a noble, innocent man that just wants love and acceptance? Are they going to cast some chad and put in some makeup on him? or they will push the character aside to not have to show how they're going to leave him empty-handed? I see a new incel controversy if this movie gets made.

I thought that was already in the works, I swear I saw a story about it.

Personally, I hope they make it before Universal does, so Universal can make their darker, grittier, Dark Universe version.

I agree boyo thats why i made the thread the other day about listening to hellfire ans thinking about an incel uprising

quasimodo would become the incel villain

The Goofy movie except his son is a school shooter :feelsokman:

Just be white, bro
8c7f46fc491fb4d968e894fae0b9fc29.png

With all the live-action Disney remakes we are having recently, I'm actually waiting for Hollywood to take on The Hunchback of Notre dame. The story was so black pilled they have to change the character of Phoebus to a chad for Esmeralda to be with. I don't see Disney trying to handle a modern version without touching on the subject of looks and love. We know that Quasimodo doesn't get the girl, but would it be wise to show this while also establishing that Quasimodo is a noble, innocent man that just wants love and acceptance? Are they going to cast some chad and put in some makeup on him? or they will push the character aside to not have to show how they're going to leave him empty-handed? I see a new incel controversy if this movie gets made.
Its not your outer beauty that matters but your inner beauty that matters.

I would bet they are going to figure out a way to make a Chad the hunchback.

I need a quasimotocycle