Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The one fallacy that all people at the top believe

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

Women and good looking men (aka the people at the top of the world) like to assume that everything good that happened to them is earned. That they deserved it.

I lost count of the amount of times I've seen a Chad talking about how ugly men are not even trying, that we are all just bitches who sit and whine instead of actually doing something about it. When in reality he is the little bitch, because once you burst his bubble he is the first to start insulting you and brag about the good shit he got in life with no effort.

Male model bitch gets destroyed

I have seen forum members online bragging about their genetic superiority and then a few days later try to shame others for giving up because they are getting no results, and how they've seen ugly men with hot women and all that garbage you have seen a thousand times before.

Women often blame ugly men too, saying we have awful personalities, that we are shitty people, etc. and that it's all our fault for being treated like shit, and that it is 100% their merit to be treated like divine entities everywhere they go.

So next time you see this bullshit, don't even bother explaining to these retards what is really happening, just say "Just World Fallacy" and let them google it by themselves.

Its because they cannot relate to us, you're face is basically a representation of your life as a man

Good post for a graycel

Same goes for intelligent people at the top of their fields. They mostly always attribute their success to their work ethic. I’m not sure whether they’re practicing humility or are stroking their ego like you said.

All foids believe in this fallacy that's why they are so arrogant, narcissistic and entitled, they don't realize that our society is a gynocentric society filled with emasculated men who believe that women are infallible perfect creatures incapable of any wrongdoing, so as a result everything is handed to them on a silver platter.

High IQ observation