Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The one Female friend I thought I had wronged me

M

malakai

Banned
-
This is a Tl:dR

Let's call her Jane.

I talk to Jane online, she knows about my struggles and everything. She disagrees with blackpill and stuff but never shunned or judged me for believing in it, we are (were) close as fuck, shared lots of stuff and everything. Anyway, I've mentioned her in my post history. Tonight I had a really low fucking night, I just felt depressed, and she said it was fine for me to vent to her any-time. So I'm spilling my guts, telling her I am sad and low on a friday night that I am alone on yet another weekend. Then, I had to do a double-take this fucking girl has the nerve to say

"I'm talking to other people - can you speed this shit up?"

I lose it, flip shit and am pretty much in tears. But I'm not indulging it, so I tell her that I'm going to bed.
I wake up to a paragraph of her saying "Hi. I can't cope with that suicide and depression stuff, it's too much. I hope you have a happy life, Malakai"

I'm still shaking. I had known her for years and she decides to up & leave after my depression gets a little bad? Is this on me?
FUCK IT i'm literally broken. I seriously thought that AWALT was untrue, I'm only to blame

Show hER how iNCels deal with being betrayed.

All females are trash, never think theres a NAWALT out there. Female friends as incels is a no no

This is what you get for interacting with females (and spilling your guts).

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Rule #1 don't be friends with females. If they aren't going to fuck you don't spend time around them.

If she's willing to toss you aside easy, then she wasn't your real friend to begin with. They don't see souls in friendships, they only see what status and resources they could gain from you.

If she's willing to toss you aside easy, then she wasn't your real friend to begin with. They don't see souls in friendships, they only see what status and resources they could gain from you.
pretty much this, females will only use you for what you can offer to them.

lol @ having female friends.

hopefully you learned your lesson, that incels cant have female friends.

i'm gonna make a video soon about how an online female "friend" quickly turned into a cunt after she realized I wouldn't orbit her. fucking rage fuel tbh

This is a Tl:dR

Let's call her Jane.

I talk to Jane online, she knows about my struggles and everything. She disagrees with blackpill and stuff but never shunned or judged me for believing in it, we are (were) close as fuck, shared lots of stuff and everything. Anyway, I've mentioned her in my post history. Tonight I had a really low fucking night, I just felt depressed, and she said it was fine for me to vent to her any-time. So I'm spilling my guts, telling her I am sad and low on a friday night that I am alone on yet another weekend. Then, I had to do a double-take this fucking girl has the nerve to say

"I'm talking to other people - can you speed this shit up?"

I lose it, flip shit and am pretty much in tears. But I'm not indulging it, so I tell her that I'm going to bed.
I wake up to a paragraph of her saying "Hi. I can't cope with that suicide and depression stuff, it's too much. I hope you have a happy life, Malakai"

I'm still shaking. I had known her for years and she decides to up & leave after my depression gets a little bad? Is this on me?
FUCK IT i'm literally broken. I seriously thought that AWALT was untrue, I'm only to blame

boyo,

you can't expect "understanding" and "support" from foids

they can't provide it, especially in 2018

they have the attention span of aunts and are literally SUPER LOW IQ

by some standards they are legit RETARDS

---------

no woman will ever care genuinely for you beside you mother

a foid does not think "this is a good guy I want to help him"

she thinks - what can he do for me....me...me.. and me

foids are legit amputated form similar investments

-------

the second it gets hot

THEY LEAVE

they don't know how to pushhhhhhh

they have lived their whole lives on EZ mode

and think it's the way things are meant to be

"Can you speed this shit up? Chads cock is getting cold." Fuck femorrhoids lol.

its ok its not your fault. thesee people are self absorbed and do not care about people who appear "lower than them", she percieved you as subhuman

its ok its not your fault. thesee people are self absorbed and do not care about people who appear "lower than them", she percieved you as subhuman
:feelsrope:

This why I only have male friends and a few that I trust.

What a shitty "friend". No respect.

AWALT

Never trust them. They will backstab you whenever you stop being an emotional tampon for them. Only trust men, who have the mental capability of understand.

You can only trust us.

1. Well atleast you had a friend, more than what I've ever achieved.

2. People in general who are optimistic and live happier lives don't like that negative energy that you brought, what she did is the same as what many would have done.

I'm just telling you like how it is. What she said earlier was rude though.

Females are made to be fucked only gay men would pursue being "FRIENDS" with women or cucks / whiteknights

1. Well atleast you had a friend, more than what I've ever achieved.

2. People in general who are optimistic and live happier lives don't like that negative energy that you brought, what she did is the same as what many would have done.

I'm just telling you like how it is. What she said earlier was rude though.

Dont take offense it is what it is females are demons i would only give them a bullet and dick