Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The one, final, eternal LAW is JBW

Lukashenko

Lukashenko

Banned
-
Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

AN ETHNIC HAS TO BE THE TOP OF THE LINE TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE IN THE MARKET.

What an ethnic has to do to have a CHANCE with a normie SMV girl:

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

What a white has to do to have a chance with a normie SMV girl:

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL
Giphy

WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL

White men could go to any country on earth and drown in pussy. Period.

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious.

JBW is one of the laws of physics.

Thread theme:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

>>> If you deny JBW, YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED <<<

Last edited:
true, it never began for us ethnics in white countries.

White people are gods.

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet
well i fail in both
also a male white normie needs to have 5 inch penis or more
i have 4 inches and i'm a fat 5'6 incel

yeah yeah that’s right keep self hating and white worshipping for me. THIS is what minorities should be doing, not making up “black lives matter” and going around beating up whites.

White people are gods.
seriously. how can we ethnics compete? just doesnt make sense
yeah yeah that’s right keep self hating and white worshipping for me. THIS is what minorities should be doing, not making up “black lives matter” and going around beating up whites.
nobody is worshipping you.
you are an incel, and therefore not white. no matter what your skin color.
if you are an incel you are not truly white. sorry

Hey @Lukashenko I'm currently in the process of doing a JBW experiment on Tinder. This has been going on for a month and I'm not done yet.

On the 18th of May (using my real account) I decided to swipe right on EVERY woman - even the fat ones - to make it a fair experiment. On the 18th of this month I'm going to stop swiping right on girls from the United States, change my location to Thailand, and start swiping right on every girl for another month.

Then next month I will compare how many matches I got from the US to Thailand and post my results here.

They beat up whites because they are jealous of them.
seriously. how can we ethnics compete? just doesnt make sense
We can't.

nope, hes just aware of reality
@tehgymcel420 they will never know the truth and our struggle as subhuman peoples to white gods
teracope if you think below average white guys have any value in white countries

White people are gods.

Rice are gods. Rices have higher iq and already dominating in Olympics and buying up white countries.

Only a matter of time rice start to rule and keep whites in camps.

Rice are gods. Rices have higher iq and already dominating in Olympics and buying up white countries.

Only a matter of time rice start to rule and keep whites in camps.
Massive ricecel cope
Ricecels look like children

its over.
if you were white you would be swimming in sand nigger pussy.
If I were white, I would go back to my desert slum and be crowned king.

Hey @Lukashenko I'm currently in the process of doing a JBW experiment on Tinder. This has been going on for a month and I'm not done yet.

On the 18th of May (using my real account) I decided to swipe right on EVERY woman - even the fat ones - to make it a fair experiment. On the 18th of this month I'm going to stop swiping right on girls from the United States, change my location to Thailand, and start swiping right on every girl for another month.

Then next month I will compare how many matches I got from the US to Thailand and post my results here.
Im interested in seeing the results. Can i get a tag when you post it?
teracope if you think below average white guys have any value in white countries
Truth

If I were white, I would go back to my desert slum and be crowned king.
Why do we ethnics even exist?

We serve no purpose except to shit up the world. Let's compare.

Average WHITE man

average ethn*c "man"

Average WHITE Woman

average ethn*c "woman"

Average WHITE Society

Average ethn*c "society"

Average WHITE man

View attachment 275845View attachment 275848

average ethn*c "man"

View attachment 275854View attachment 275855

Average WHITE Woman
View attachment 275851View attachment 275852View attachment 275853

average ethn*c "woman"

View attachment 275858View attachment 275856

Average WHITE Society

View attachment 275859View attachment 275861

Average ethn*c "society"

View attachment 275863View attachment 275864
You're a newcel, did you see my earlier posts about Zabbaleen or did you just find it?

Also, brutal.

You're a newcel, did you see my earlier posts about Zabbaleen or did you just find it?

Also, brutal.
I have been lurking for a long time. I found this place from Incel TV over a year ago. I'm now a NEET so I figured I'd sign up instead of just lurking.

I have been lurking for a long time. I found this place from Incel TV over a year ago. I'm now a NEET so I figured I'd sign up instead of just lurking.
I'm the most racepilled user here.

No, I am.

I've been racepilled on whites being gods and ethnics being subhumans since age 6.
How did you get racepilled though? Tell your story.
For me, I am a half white half curry. I saw my low IQ monkeys ethnic subhuman ugly family and compared it with my beautiful intelligent kind white family. Wasn't hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Last edited:
No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one
A noodle would work though.

White foids are obese as fuck. Even though my HS are far behind me, at least half of the foids in my HS were severly overweight. And I don't even live in the US.
Can't even begin to imagine how gross modern US teen foids must be...
ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV
Bullshit bro, I'm speaking from experience. You'll have value if you're a white foid or a Chad, that's it.

No, I am.

I've been racepilled on whites being gods and ethnics being subhumans since age 6.

How did you get racepilled though? Tell your story.
For me, I am a half white half curry. I saw my low IQ monkeys ethnic subhuman ugly family and compared it with my beautiful intelligent kind white family. Wasn't hard to put 2 and 2 together.
I come from the lowest group of people in the world, my sand niggers carry themselves with less class than street sheeting curries. Ask anyone here, I'm the most racepilled! @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel

What an ethnic has to do to have a CHANCE with a normie SMV girl
Nothing.
Just being non-white gives you
- exotic charm
- bonus virtue signalling points
- BBC halo

I come from the lowest group of people in the world, my sand niggers carry themselves with less class than street sheeting curries. Ask anyone here, I'm the most racepilled! @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel
Curries are lower than arabs.
i'll soon make a thread debunking the race pill

exotic charm
Maybe in east europe or something JFL. Ethnics are already 30-60% of the population in northwest europe, usa, and canada.

You are almost a dwarf with Andy Milonakis syndrome, not what people typically associate with white people. You still mog me cus white though.

No you have green eyes, you are practically white. Curries are the lowest of the low.

Finally the truth was said

Don't play the race card here, boyo.

ETHNIC PRIDE WORLD WIDE

JBW was exaggerated. But the racepill is strong

I agree that JBW is law but you're coping hard as fuck if you think the average white dude looks like Chris Hemsworth

Average WHITE man

View attachment 275845View attachment 275848

average ethn*c "man"

View attachment 275854View attachment 275855

Average WHITE Woman
View attachment 275851View attachment 275852View attachment 275853

average ethn*c "woman"

View attachment 275858View attachment 275856

Average WHITE Society

View attachment 275859View attachment 275861

Average ethn*c "society"

View attachment 275863View attachment 275864
Tenor 56

Last edited:
Whites are unique in that both Males and females have high SMV. For Asians the females have very high SMV and the males have none at all. For blacks the Males have a high SMV and the females have a low SMV.

Bullshit.
I'm white. Not short. No small dick.
I migrated to an ethnic country.
It didn't get me nowhere. Been incel all my life.
Foids tell me nobody will ever have sex with me or it is for money.

This is race bait, sounds desperate too.

That aside, I always find it amusing how ethnic men in the West complain about not getting white foids.

I am white and both the ethnic foids and white ones ignore me completely.

Foids want Chad and Tyrone. Not ugly whites.

JBW is stupid and has no basis in reality. Is just ethnics complaining about not fucking prime JB white foids in the West.

Low iq race thread. I know many many white males that have been sent straight to old age. Latin chads and tyrone here are destroying girls starting from middle school. Jbw only works if you are tall with good frame. Aka if you are chad. This type of non sense should not be tolerated

I hate self hating coons.