Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The one, final, eternal LAW is JBW

This is race bait, sounds desperate too.

That aside, I always find it amusing how ethnic men in the West complain about not getting white foids.

I am white and both the ethnic foids and white ones ignore me completely.

Foids want Chad and Tyrone. Not ugly whites.

JBW is stupid and has no basis in reality. Is just ethnics complaining about not fucking prime JB white foids in the West.

Thousands, if not millions, of white foids in the West today are giving free sex to ethnics and in special to joggers. Because "muh racism".

Meanwhile whites only get attacked and villified. JBW is a lie.
This isn't true.

True, ethnic foids look like shit and you are a cuck if you say otherwise. Whites are Gods.

Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

AN ETHNIC HAS TO BE THE TOP OF THE LINE TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE IN THE MARKET.

What an ethnic has to do to have a CHANCE with a normie SMV girl:

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

What a white has to do to have a chance with a normie SMV girl:

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL
View attachment 275734
WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL
View attachment 275736
White men could go to any country on earth and drown in pussy. Period.

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious.

JBW is one of the laws of physics.

Thread theme:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

>>> If you deny JBW, YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED <<<

Everything you say is spot on OP, but it is not a message people understand. I have tried explaining this to very high IQ riceman quants in the past, and even they can't get their head round what you are saying, the univariate/multivariate effect to construct PSL, latitude theory, devolving Vs evolving culture, and still make arguments based on cherry picking, red pill or blue pill axioms, and muh-eurocentric beauty standards (ignoring the fact that any curry, chink, or sand who is not subhuman, also happens to have high PSL).

If these smart people aren't going to get it, no one ever will, you cannot be blackpilled unless you open your heart to it, and that is v hard because most people who need to be blackpilled have too much skin in the game

Damn right. It's over for us deathnics, we live life on nightmare mode.

Whites are unique in that both Males and females have high SMV. For Asians the females have very high SMV and the males have none at all. For blacks the Males have a high SMV and the females have a low SMV.
Not true as far as black males. The average Black guy struggles just as much as an Asian guy from my what I've seen and the data proves it as well. White/Asian foids rank black males pretty low. White foids only date some black guys to virtue signal.

Last edited:
hearing this is honestly ragefuel bro
its the most low IQ cope ever lol
Agree, it's the dumbest thing ever, and I have heard it from HIGH IQ RICEMEN, the kind I would hire any day of the week

Agree, it's the dumbest thing ever, and I have heard it from HIGH IQ RICEMEN, the kind I would hire any day of the week
ricemen are the biggest copers ever
theyre so good at mechancial shit and math but when it comes to literally everything else theyre retarded as fuck

ricemen are the biggest copers ever
theyre so good at mechancial shit and math but when it comes to literally everything else theyre retarded as fuck
They're good at arithmetic and math computations, that's all, not mechanical shit at all
They're good at arithmetic and math computations, that's all, not mechanical shit at all
Also it's not the ricemen fault, it's bad parenting. There's a riceman here @riceronicel I think, who was told same bullshit every rice is told, then they wonder why they are gonna spend nextb70 years in the sewers

Last edited:
Not true as far as black males. The average Black guy struggles just as much as an Asian guy from my what I've seen and the data proves it as well. White/Asian foids rank black males pretty low. White foids only date some black guys to virtue signal.

"Figures show 48 percent of Black Caribbean men and 34 percent of Black Caribbean women are in mixed-race relationships."

Please stop with these JBW threads. This is coming from an ethnic.

WHITES HAVE IT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER RACE TRUE, BUT IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD/CHADLITE YOU'RE SCREWED.

The bar is slightly higher for ethnics.
JBW was exaggerated. But the racepill is strong

"Figures show 48 percent of Black Caribbean men and 34 percent of Black Caribbean women are in mixed-race relationships."
Thats in the UK. In America its entirely different. Also the data I'm talking about refers to various online dating sites/apps. Millions of users. Foids rank Black men just slightly higher than Asian men.

Thats in the UK. In America its entirely different. Also the data I'm talking about refers to various online dating sites/apps. Millions of users. Foids rank Black men just slightly higher than Asian men.
Black men Jestermaxx IRL

Epic lookism.net in it’s prime tier thread tbh :feelskek:

I have heard 'muh Eurocentric beauty standards so many times' but each time it has been from very low value sub 5 ethnic males...

With genetic engineering, all races would become White. Why is this technology being suppressed? Why do the globalists who pull the strings want a world full of brown subhumans?

It really is hell. Noodlewhores take it to the extreme though and are truly pathetic.

Definition of pathetic

1: having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity
2: marked by sorrow or melancholy : SAD
3: pitifully inferior or inadequatethe restaurant's pathetic service
4: ABSURD, LAUGHABLEa pathetic costume

Does that sound like an average noodlewhore in the west?

The majority of Turkish DNA is actually European.

Cope. I am not a turbomanlet and I am not fat while being white. I'm still here aren't I?

The truly superior ones are the Ashkenazi jews, which is why they've brainwashed whites into becoming self destructive cucks. But their greed and inability to brainwash the East Asians will lead to their downfall along with the west. In 50-100 years, whitecels will unironically be crying JBA on incels.onion

Thousands, if not millions, of white foids in the West today are giving free sex to ethnics and in special to joggers. Because "muh racism".

Meanwhile whites only get attacked and villified. JBW is a lie.
Good looking ethnics you mean.