Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The one thing I agree with MCTOW

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Is that masculinity, as defined by PUAs, is a value only useful for foids. Masculinity = being useful.

I agree on the argument that men are manipulated.

Do you agree on something about the MGTOW cope?

Feel good because of not having ugly stupid wifeoid :3

MSTOW concepts was useful for me because they were the first steeping stone into the Blackpill. I never “MGTOW” coped though because I knew it was over for me anyway when I went bald.

Masculinity isn't defined by a bunch of foids who can't even lift a box over their heads. It shouldn't even exist since that sort of shit easily leads men into being cucks and shit. Men should just realize their goals is to provide for themselves and the people that treat them well first. I would say your nation and your people, but I can't apply that due to all the (((current))) affairs going on. But you should also strive to be stronger to protect yourself and your property, and to learn more about the world and how to better take care of yourself and provide for yourself as well as those who treat you well in your life. You shouldn't give a shit about the cucks and foids who get all bitchy and whiny when they see a man who is blackpilled and speaks the truth that foids are the spawn of the devil, and that you should stay away, and cucks only enable them. 2D is the only purity in this world.

MSTOW concepts was useful for me because they were the first steeping stone into the Blackpill. I never “MGTOW” coped though because I knew it was over for me anyway when I went bald.
Pretty much it. You have to be a Chad to call yourself “MGTOW”.

But, anyway, is there something about their cope that you think is true?

Wait MCTOW? Never heard of the term, please explain.

Wait MCTOW? Never heard of the term, please explain.
If you are Chad you Go your own way. If you are incel, you Cope your own way.

If you are Chad you Go your own way. If you are incel, you Cope your own way.
Wait so Men Coping Their Own Way? Actually that makes alot of sense, sorry if I didn't understand for a second not good with acronyms.

But but, Men sent their own way sounds more savagely true

MGTOW is codespeak for divorced raped (MSTOW) man or incel in denial man. MGTOW is cope for men to frame their situation in such a way that they come across like high value Chads with multiple high value options who chooses to withdraw from the relationship / sexual marketplace. If they truly go their own way then just stfu and do it.

Honestly men are better off going mgtow than giving literal whores all this positive attention and thousands of dollars to maybe keep their dicks wet and stay loyal to them. They've gotten plenty of foids and cucks like Coach Black Pill pissed off too so that's another plus. As long as they're not too harsh on incels I don't have a problem with mgtow men.

Pretty much it. You have to be a Chad to call yourself “MGTOW”.

But, anyway, is there something about their cope that you think is true?

They are against simps and cucks.
I think a lot of confussion is steaming from fact that people thinks MGTOW is directed toward the same demographic as incels. But this isn't 100%. Many MGTOWs are normies or incel-if-born-20-years-later. Many MGTOW are guys fucked by divorce laws, alimony etc, it was fate of sub-average men born in 70's and 80's. Times changed and now sub-average men is not married then divorced, but simply incel for life. MGTOW can still be valuable as they caution people against female dual-mating and desperate incel could after years of rejection could take some fat 35y old single mom who would use him for money, especially if he is STEMcel.

Some mgtows just are Volcels

Manginas going their own way

Mgtow makes alot of legit points. I think incels should shun marriage and gynocentrism. However, they are lying about their supposed sexual options.

MGTOW niggas genuinely believe they’re fending off hordes of gold-digging harpies with a stick lmao. In this day and age the vast majority of females have jobs, albeit ones that are ill-gotten. The whole betabux meme might have some weight with single mothers or woman in their thirties, but chances are if you’re dating and having sex in your teens and twenties it means you’re a somewhat desirable specimen.

They are right at almost anything besides their clear coping about willingly "going" their own way.

There’s only a few big named MGTOWs who are aware of the international jooish cabal. The rest shun and/or ban you. Programed NPC hive minds since diaper age still wondering why?

Is that masculinity, as defined by PUAs, is a value only useful for foids. Masculinity = being useful.

I agree on the argument that men are manipulated.

Do you agree on something about the MGTOW cope?
not really most of the trait foid find attractive are usually the same trait the vast majority of men respect.
good looks, charismatic, 'bad', strong, these are traits that both foid and normie consider masculine.

Yes true. Whatever doesn't benefit other people = small dick energy, who hurt you

The difference in my mind between MSTOW and Incels is the former somehow integrated into society but realized it's a rigged game so he now copes with whatever he can whereas incels never integrated into society because who would hire a 5'6 skinny framecel for a physical job?

Igtows are more realistic...

Mgtow is a cope. But for some it's real.

I tried (and failed) pua, then "went" Mgtow as a cope, then found out about Incels.

I think of it as a bridge to Incel wisdom.