Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The one with we can agree with females on...

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
State sponsored euthanasia via heroin overdose for every unattractive male who doesn't want to live anymore

unlike soymen, some unattractive males are unlucky enough to have pattern recognition and deductive reasoning. As a result they cannot cope with the reality they live in.

most of us are cowards and we cannot kill ourselves due to the fear of pain.

I will support females who campaign for legal state sponsored euthanasia for incels

I wouldn't agree on it because that's what they want.
I rather not let them win more than they're already winning now.

Why wouldn't a suicel just buy and inject like 10 heroins himself instead? It's not like he'd be going to prison after that.

I would prefer a cocaine od

If you don't mind...

Thanks in advance!

I could live as I am until I die, what disturbs me is the people who disrespect me every time I go out. In other words, I accept my destiny and I may consider suicide but later.
And I don't care about the laws that are approved since I don't feel like a member of society. If I kill myself I will do it with my own means, I am not as pathetic as women who want everything provided by the state or man.

Plastic surgery imo would be x10000 better you may not get to Chad's level but at least you could salvage your face

I want to be a spirit
if i will never achieve happiness or greatness in this life

It's never enough for them. If you killed all incels, foids would start complaining about our ghouls haunting their locker rooms or some shit

Yes I want a quick and painless death