Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The only anime I was ever into

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The Little Prince from Outer Space.

This was back in the 80s.

2000054d69d15f1aa6179dd46f9bee2f.jpg

Is that the animè that changed its name to "the Animè formally known as the little Prince from outer space." The one with the symbol instead of letters?

Is that the animè that changed its name to "the Animè formally known as the little Prince from outer space." The one with the symbol instead of letters?
I see what you did there. And NO. :feelsree:

yugioh (dubbed in english) for me, is that even considered anime by weeb extremists?

if thats the only anime then your safe and clean

Never knew this anime tbh. Seems one of those american japan animes , very common in 80's.

he doesn't want you to be a weebcuck I guess
Oh yeah I’m safe from that. This anime was like from the 80s when I was a small child.

Never got into any tbh

That planet looks like it belongs in Kingdom Hearts

I once saw an anime movie about a female that turns into a wolf when i was around the age of 10, it seemed like a pretty old movie. Other than that Dragon Ball also intrigues me because i grew up with it and its fighting bro with transformations and beams