Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only difference between "confidence" and "arrogance" is attractiveness

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
When an ugly guy is confident everyone accuses him of being arrogant. Even if its not about looks. I remember this kid in my school was smart but ugly as fuck and everyone said he was arrogant just because he was smart. He didn't even brag or anything he just kept to himself but people still labeled him as arrogant and a prick. But if a Chad is arrogant and prideful people will just say he is "confident". Its infuriating every time I encounter it.

Pretty much true
If you're ugly and smart, you should be extra cautious not to appear arrogant. Don't display too much your knowledge, especially when it's not relevant; and display all kinds of behaviors / traits associated with humility, without overdoing it. It's a delicate alchemy.

Pretty much true
If you're ugly and smart, you should be extra cautious not to appear arrogant. Don't display too much your knowledge, especially when it's not relevant; and display all kinds of behaviors / traits associated with humility, without overdoing it. It's a delicate alchemy.
So hiding your knowledge and playing meek to please normies? Fuck that cuck bullshit.

Pretty much true
And also don’t appear good/charismatic/nice. You will be friendzoned automatically and treated like a cuck.
So hiding your knowledge and playing meek to please normies? Fuck that cuck bullshit.