Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only emotions I actually enjoy are anger, hatred, and self loathing

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I can't ever be happy for any traditional sense. All positive emotions are inaccessible for me. I geniunly don't remember a time I was happy. Like maybe since I was 12 or something. The only thing I feel is negative emotions(shout out arthur fleck). And out of these negative emotions, anger and hatred feel good. I enjoy yelling at people, swearing, fighting, creating conflict, calling women names, watching them rage, saying my mind in the most vulgar way possible. It's freeing.

Relatable. Those shit emotions somehow make me happy, as I'm deprived of most authenticly good emotions. Inkel trait ngl. It's over.

I enjoy yelling at people, swearing, fighting, creating conflict, calling women names, watching them rage, saying my mind in the most vulgar way possible. It's freeing.
wrong place, wrong time, wrong people = one day you will get your ass kicked.

I felt very unhappy yesterday. Everyone was giving gifts to their loves.

Forced(((by X))) Dark Triad

Relatable & based

I wish I could still experienced anger tbh. My emotional state has shifted to apathy and anhedonia.

I’m a good guy. But what does that mean in a world that ignores you? Nothing. So the world and all those in it can burn. People are wrapped up in their own world. They’re okay and obsessed with texting their fuck buddy. We don’t get a look in. What do they think is going to happen with all these invisible, angry people?

I can't ever be happy for any traditional sense. All positive emotions are inaccessible for me. I geniunly don't remember a time I was happy. Like maybe since I was 12 or something. The only thing I feel is negative emotions(shout out arthur fleck). And out of these negative emotions, anger and hatred feel good. I enjoy yelling at people, swearing, fighting, creating conflict, calling women names, watching them rage, saying my mind in the most vulgar way possible. It's freeing.
Yes can relate 100%
Relatable. Those shit emotions somehow make me happy, as I'm deprived of most authenticly good emotions. Inkel trait ngl. It's over.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRTjNEP6v2U

I fucking wish I could create conflicts and fight people. But I’m such a coward. How do you do it? Show me the dark side.

similar experience I've been going out of my way to annoy people and start fights for quite a while now. i don't trust people that are overly positive they are the most easy to see through and the most deserving of death.

similar experience I've been going out of my way to annoy people and start fights for quite a while now. i don't trust people that are overly positive they are the most easy to see through and the most deserving of death.
It depends if people are faking it or if they are actually satisfied by the way things are going. The first kind is just coping hard, while the second is objectively crazy.

I fucking wish I could create conflicts and fight people. But I’m such a coward. How do you do it? Show me the dark side.
Follow me and learn.

while the second is objectively crazy.
my guess is that foids view non-chads kind of like how we view bluepillers. they see a mass of idiots, who can't be saved because they choose not to be saved. therefore it's pointless to try to teach them the truth since the truth is not something you get taught but that you have to arrive at yourself. i could teach a bluepiller the truth about foids but he would still in his heart be bluepilled even if he somehow understood and accepted what i said, since he never experienced how foids really are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back