Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only fate for shortcels is jestermaxxing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Normies despize short men, it is giga- harcore mode. Having an opinion, stance or anything that could create conflict with normies will get you in severe trouble. You legit have to be a slave- lite to them or they'll go fight and harass you like the faggots they are. It is unavoidable in work, I've experienced it by both coworkers and customers jfl. Noone respects you and expects you to be a bitch. Pure ER fuel

Nah its suicide

Attractive short men are seen as cute little asexual friends, who may get lucky after she’s been through every chads cock and wants to settle down tehehe

Damn you replied before I could fix my spelling error

Its beyond over for manletcels

Nah its suicide
Attractive short men are seen as cute little asexual friends, who may get lucky after she’s been through every chads cock and wants to settle down tehehe
Exactly, even if you have a chad face, if you're under 5'10... you're basically a normie male in the eyes of foids and you have to either date landwhales or date chad's single mother leftovers. No genetically fit or healthy female will ever want to breed with a man under '6... It's literally better to go to the Middle East and join some freedom fighters than try to date foids as a manlet in The West.

Either that or grow tallER.

or fucking kill yourself.

Literally everyone sees you as a little bitch and piece of genetic turd if you're a male under 6' tall.
I hope some tallfag is dying in a car accident as I'm typing this.