Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only "friend" I thought was incel irl ascended yesterday!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
We arent really Friends just School Friends. He was a virgin till now and I thought he was an incel too ( even wanted to tell him to come to this site) but now I found out that he ascended yesterday. And this makes me mega ragefuel I hate that faggot now he was a fakecel larper faggot because he told me that he had it hard with foids and that he is so ugly. I fucking hate normalfags acting like they are ugly. I wish this faggot gets shot ngl.

It is ovER

justteencelthings

Well does he think less of you for being a virgin? Personally if I had irl friends, I wouldn't care if they were normies so long as they don't brag about their sexual success around me, or brag in a manner where they are intentionly trying to hurt me.
justteencelthings
I wonder how weird of a topic it becomes as an adult tbh. I don't talk to people.

You should ascend to hERoism at school tomorrow...

Well does he think less of you for being a virgin? Personally if I had irl friends, I wouldn't care if they were normies so long as they don't brag about their sexual success around me, or brag in a manner where they are intentionly trying to hurt me.

I wonder how weird of a topic it becomes as an adult tbh. I don't talk to people.
that fag brags all the time about it and makes fun of me for being a virgin.
I hate that fag atleast I'm stronger than him so I can shut him up

I remember in college there was this girl who swore she wanted to stay a virgin until marriage because she was a good Catholic religious girl teehee

I remember I was talking to this girl I knew since middle school who was best friends with her. We were talking and I guess the religous girl didn't see me or didn't know I was there and next thing I know she starts spattering about how she needs to go get a Plan B soon because she fucked up. the way she portrayed herself I legit thought she was going the distance and staying a true virgin until marriage. when she noticed me our eyes locked and we just had this awkward silence for a good 10 seconds then she left. the girl i was talking to just kept laughing and laughing. i guess my face looked shocked as fuck

Cut that faggot loose, I refuse to be friends with people who mog me.

that fag brags all the time about it and makes fun of me for being a virgin.
I hate that fag atleast I'm stronger than him so I can shut him up
If he's not doing it in a joking manner, and knows how much it affects you, I'd cut all contact with him tbh. To find out which it is, explain how much it bothers you to him next time he mocks you(so long as you legit aren't in school, and he's not your coworker or something, terrible idea in those cases). If he keeps it up afterwards, he's not your friend anyway.

Maybe you yourself could ascend by asking him to share the girl with you?

You sound like a true friend jfl

Oof! I hate to be feeling the full brunt of a fellow incel friend who finally ascends, whereas you don't. While I have "friends" I don't let myself get attatched to them, much less spend alot of time with them. I always fear my "friends" will all end up ascending while I lag behind. Sure my RL "friends" are incels for the most part, but you never know when they somehow end up ascending because some foid wanted to fuck them. That's why I mostly keep to myself.

Dont think so tbh

but if he is a liar thats even worse
My proposition might still be on the table then. I don't think it's a cope necessarily. Ascension through male bonding might be real. Wow I'm actually kind of a genius for coming up with that. In theory, passing some consenting pussy around could be no different for close friends than passing a joint or basketball. All in the name of strengthening your friendship.

If you couldn’t tell by looking at him that he wasn’t an incel, I don’t know what to tell you

He was probably a socialmaxxed NT fag with thousand friends on social media, and therefore got laid. Take the NTpill.

Cut that faggot loose, I refuse to be friends with people who mog me.
Yes I avoid having chad friends or even upper tier normie friends. They will have foids saying hi to them or giving them attention as we walk by. I couldn’t bear the sight of that

i found out a few days ago that my last jb cousin finally got a bf at the age of 15 making me the last one in my ENTIRE family over the age of 13 who has yet to get into a relationship :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i found out a few days ago that my last jb cousin finally got a bf at the age of 15 making me the last one in my ENTIRE family over the age of 13 who has yet to get into a relationship :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I have no siblings, but all of my adult cousins are married with children. Of course my adult male cousin is married to an obese landwhale while he has never been overweight in his life, so I don't envy him tbh.

I have no siblings, but all of my adult cousins are married with children. Of course my adult male cousin is married to an obese landwhale while he has never been overweight in his life, so I don't envy him tbh.
i wouldn't envy him that much, i have no cousins or siblings around my age, no males older then me, all the older females have been in many relationships of course :feelsrope:

What would you rate him?

Foids usually get in the way of friendships. Sadly its hoes before bros