Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only good woman I knew killed herself

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I think I speak for a lot of us (except for the abused) when I say that a lot of the bittnerness and hatred towards women doesn't apply to the women in our families, at least the older ones.

My mother was a traditionalist. Probably the only woman I knew with extreme loyalty, dedication to her husband and the family unit, values. She was just so sweet.

She'd sing to me a lot growing up, she gave me an early childhood so good it almost makes up for the bullying and torture that proceeded afterwards (and the torture I still endure from it all).

She loved her garden, a crazy amount. And she loved music and played so many instruments.

She wasn't vapid or cruel towards anybody, she was kind to everyone even if they weren't deserving. Heavily religious and a woman of God.

She killed herself when I was 17.

Females who cheat, fuck 67 men in a week, have orgies, bully ugly people, post their tits online for cash, barely have a single brain cell or anything worth while about them get to live on happy lives. But my mother, who actually cared for people, who gave something to the world, who had integrity, is dead due to her sadness caused by this world. Nothing but ash.

And I will never forgive life for that.

Stay strong bro,I've feared my mothers death all my life.Can't imagine how painful that will be :cryfeels:

Stay strong bro,I've feared my mothers death all my life.Can't imagine how painful that will be :cryfeels:
The worst part is, it was over financial problems. Which is why whenever I see shit like Belle Delphine being a millionare, as pathetic as it is, I break down. I lost the most wholesome woman I have ever known, who meant everything to me, and the money that gets given to people with 0 morals, full degenracy is the kind that could've solved all the problems in our lives. If she could make that sort of money being the decent person that she was, she'd still be alive.

The worst part is, it was over financial problems. Which is why whenever I see shit like Belle Delphine being a millionare, as pathetic as it is, I break down. I lost the most wholesome woman I have ever known, who meant everything to me, and the money that gets given to people with 0 morals, full degenracy is the kind that could've solved all the problems in our lives. If she could make that sort of money being the decent person that she was, she'd still be alive.
Leaving an underage incel son behind like that seems fucked up ngl.
Did she do it so that you don't inherit the debt or something?

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Leaving an underage incel son behind like that seems fucked up ngl.
Did she do it so that you don't inherit the debt or something?
It is believed her actions were impulsive during a depressive episode where she wasn't really comprehending long term stuff like that. I know she'd never do anything to hurt me and if I was there I could have stopped her.
This is also why I joined on mother's day, I couldn't bottle it up any longer, especially after seeing how crushed my Dad was today

same here I don't know what I'm going to do afterwards :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Yeah life isn't fair.Chads and Stacies get rich for nothing while others have to wageslave just to survive

Im really sorry to hear that

"The whole world lieth in wickedness". This is a world where the worst people usually succeed and the best people usually die in miserableness.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sorry for your loss friend. Your mom reminds me of my own mother, who sacrifices so much for me and my family. When I look around today, I don't see many women like that anymore. I just see narcissistic, vain, social media addicts and sex addicts who have no affinity towards family life or family values.

Condolences.

My mother is a radical feminist who bullies me whenever I mess up on anything, I'm happy you got to experience a good upbringing.

I think I speak for a lot of us (except for the abused) when I say that a lot of the bittnerness and hatred towards women doesn't apply to the women in our families, at least the older ones.

My mother was a traditionalist. Probably the only woman I knew with extreme loyalty, dedication to her husband and the family unit, values. She was just so sweet.

She'd sing to me a lot growing up, she gave me an early childhood so good it almost makes up for the bullying and torture that proceeded afterwards (and the torture I still endure from it all).

She loved her garden, a crazy amount. And she loved music and played so many instruments.

She wasn't vapid or cruel towards anybody, she was kind to everyone even if they weren't deserving. Heavily religious and a woman of God.

Females who cheat, fuck 67 men in a week, have orgies, bully ugly people, post their tits online for cash, barely have a single brain cell or anything worth while about them get to live on happy lives. But my mother, who actually cared for people, who gave something to the world, who had integrity, is dead due to her sadness caused by this world. Nothing but ash.

I'm sorry bro.

Damn OP sorry for your loss. She sounds like a very nice human being, they are becoming harder and harder to come by.

My mom was the polar opposite of yours. She beat and abused me and my little brother throughout our entire childhood. When I was 5 years old she left me at a random strangers house trying to get rid of me. She was arrested for that and eventually I was returned to her.

For some strange fucking reason she thought it would be a cool idea to have another child, my little brother, and would beat and abuse him to. He eventually ran away to live with my biological dad.

Some woman just aren't cut out to be mothers.

"The whole world lieth in wickedness". This is a world where the worst people usually succeed and the best people usually die in miserableness.
I pray to the saints that those 'people' have their karma handed to them some day, in whatever form.

My condolences OP. Stay strong.

Kills herself while having a family with kids still growing up. Sounds pretty selfish to me

It is believed her actions were impulsive during a depressive episode where she wasn't really comprehending long term stuff like that. I know she'd never do anything to hurt me and if I was there I could have stopped her.
This is also why I joined on mother's day, I couldn't bottle it up any longer, especially after seeing how crushed my Dad was today

My condolences, man. I hope you and your family will be able to overcome this.

My mom is the only good woman i know tbh

Me too, I am very sure that I would rope if something happen to her.

Kills herself while having a family with kids still growing up. Sounds pretty selfish to me

This, also she was only 17... Who knows what the future could have held for her once she got bored of the housewife/mother life. You had to have been extremely young during all this and I question just how well you could have known all this about her, I'm sure a lot of what you know was based on what others have told you.

I like my mom a lot, she's great, but at the same time, I'm pretty heartless, always been an emotionless bastard, pretty indifferent towards the thought of her dying, I know i'll cry, but I'd get over it in a few days and be back to pushing towards my goals, i've already accepted the death of all my family members as a foregone conclusion to begin with so I guess that may be another reason why death doesn't affect me much, most people put up mental blocks to not think about the reality that everyone they know and love is going to die, I think about that stuff everyday and I've already accepted it, I've gone over scenarios of it many times.

This

Guys always have to cope and find a way to rationalize the actions of females in their family, especially their mothers

Mother had multiple children out of wedlock with multiple men - "she's a hard working independent woman, she made some "mistakes" in life, but she worked though it and didn't abandon any of us"

Mother kills her child - "Its was post partum depression, it affects a lot of women, its not her fault, she was such a kind loving person"

Mother kills herself - "Life did this to her, she didn't selfishly kill herself of her own free will to escape her troubles, its was just an "impulsive act" during a "depressive episode", she was so loving and kind"

News flash guys, most mothers are loving and kind and amazing people towards their children, mainly because YOU ARE THEIR CHILDREN.

Just because she was your angel, doesn't mean she wasn't somebody elses demon

My mother is one of those that make you say "THIS is what God made women to be like"

I'm sorry you lost her OP

May she rest in peace, F

My condolences too OP. I hope she is at peace now.

I'm very sorry to hear that.
same here I don't know what I'm going to do afterwards :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Im really sorry to hear that
Stay strong.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sorry for your loss friend. Your mom reminds me of my own mother, who sacrifices so much for me and my family. When I look around today, I don't see many women like that anymore. I just see narcissistic, vain, social media addicts and sex addicts who have no affinity towards family life or family values.
I'm sorry bro.
Damn OP sorry for your loss. She sounds like a very nice human being, they are becoming harder and harder to come by.

My mom was the polar opposite of yours. She beat and abused me and my little brother throughout our entire childhood. When I was 5 years old she left me at a random strangers house trying to get rid of me. She was arrested for that and eventually I was returned to her.

For some strange fucking reason she thought it would be a cool idea to have another child, my little brother, and would beat and abuse him to. He eventually ran away to live with my biological dad.

Some woman just aren't cut out to be mothers.
My condolences OP. Stay strong.
My condolences, man. I hope you and your family will be able to overcome this.
My mom is the only good woman i know tbh
Me too, I am very sure that I would rope if something happen to her.
I like my mom a lot, she's great, but at the same time, I'm pretty heartless, always been an emotionless bastard, pretty indifferent towards the thought of her dying, I know i'll cry, but I'd get over it in a few days and be back to pushing towards my goals, i've already accepted the death of all my family members as a foregone conclusion to begin with so I guess that may be another reason why death doesn't affect me much, most people put up mental blocks to not think about the reality that everyone they know and love is going to die, I think about that stuff everyday and I've already accepted it, I've gone over scenarios of it many times.

This

Guys always have to cope and find a way to rationalize the actions of females in their family, especially their mothers

Mother had multiple children out of wedlock with multiple men - "she's a hard working independent woman, she made some "mistakes" in life, but she worked though it and didn't abandon any of us"

Mother kills her child - "Its was post partum depression, it affects a lot of women, its not her fault, she was such a kind loving person"

Mother kills herself - "Life did this to her, she didn't selfishly kill herself of her own free will to escape her troubles, its was just an "impulsive act" during a "depressive episode", she was so loving and kind"

News flash guys, most mothers are loving and kind and amazing people towards their children, mainly because YOU ARE THEIR CHILDREN.

Just because she was your angel, doesn't mean she wasn't somebody elses demon
My mother is one of those that make you say "THIS is what God made women to be like"

I'm sorry you lost her OP
May she rest in peace, F
My condolences too OP. I hope she is at peace now.
"Happy Mother's Day, y'all! Women are so amazing! We love our mommies!"

Very sad to hear. She rest in peace

Your mother sounded like a good person. RIP. I hope you can find something or someone to fill that void someday.

my mother is the opposite of what you had must have been nice.

My mom and grandmother are the only two good women I know.

Just imagine the roasties of today being mothers of the next generation. The thought terrifies me.

Keep fighting soldier.

At least your mom is dead and isn't addicted to heroin sucking cock for dope like mine is, my mom used to be a good mom (with the exception of harsh punishments) id rather her be dead rather than watching her kill herself slowly and not being able to do a thing about it.

Sad to hear man

At least your mom is dead and isn't addicted to heroin sucking cock for dope like mine is, my mom used to be a good mom (with the exception of harsh punishments) id rather her be dead rather than watching her kill herself slowly and not being able to do a thing about it.
Take away her drugs.

Also she could be using the drugs as an excuse to justify her penis addiction.

Take away her drugs.

Also she could be using the drugs as an excuse to justify her penis addiction.
I can't take away her drugs since she's homeless and I only see her once every couple of months and she's always moving around, also she was addicted to opiods the doctor prescribed then moved to heroin.

My mom and grandmother are the only two good women I know.

Just imagine the roasties of today being mothers of the next generation. The thought terrifies me.
The future generation:
Daughter:Mom I'm going to orgy with 10 Chads
Mother:Can I join?

How did she end up like that? What does your father think of it?