Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only good woman I knew killed herself

How did she end up like that? What does your father think of it?
She was on opiods then moved to heroin once we moved back to her hometown since its very gedo here, my dad split up with her after we moved and he moved on and has a new girlfriend, he stopped caring since there's nothing we can do.

It seems you revealed quite a lot of cucks with this post infiltrating faggot.

Smart attempt tbh, you went after were you knew most of these cucks would be weak, their mothers, you haven't fooled all of us though, you piece of shit.

As for what I think of my mother? She is a stupid cow.

It seems you revealed quite a lot of cucks with this post infiltrating faggot.

Smart attempt tbh, you went after were you knew most of these cucks would be weak, their mothers, you haven't fooled all of us though, you piece of shit.

your judgment on your mother can't be objective. as far as i'm concerned, she no different from all the other femoids.

I'm sorry brother :feelsbadman:

Sorry for your loss brother. I completely dread the thought of losing my mother. There's some good women out there, unfortunately they are pushed off by all the brainless Stacies.

...he says, with his anime girl avatar.

Caught him nicely :feelskek:
smh thinking linking to ironic shitposts is the great smoking gun

It's over for autismcels

My condolences OP.

I've never really bonded with my mother. She's had mental issues since I was a few months old so she always seemed so detached from everyone else, like she wasn't even in the house