Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only life fuel you have is dog

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I wake up to them and they wag their tails , signalling I should play with them.
As I lightly brush their fur , they lick me hands and dumbly look at me

It's the only life fuel. Nothing else feels good other than them

Dogs get an unreasonably bad rep on this board, just because women like them. If you’re man, then a dog is the only creature that will ever love you unconditionally.

And cats and seals, and all other animals tbh

Dogs get an unreasonably bad rep on this board, just because women like them. If you’re man, then a dog is the only creature that will ever love you unconditionally.
I don't care if .co don't like them. IDK. I don't really hate women that much seeing as men can be just as malicious. And it's only a creature , it doesn't think like a human

Penguins are loyal aswell

imagine having a dog and then a foid comes to your home just to fuck it
so brutal

Based. Seriously 90% of people here are either weeaboo human trash or low iq shit for brains.
imagine having a dog and then a foid comes to your home just to fuck it
so brutal
because that actually happens

My dog is the only creature I can count on to love me, lifefuel that she just hangs around my feet while I do work and eat and stuff

Dogs are too good for this world. So innocent and loving.

I love my dog even though it's a dumbass.

I wish I had a pet:feelsbadman:
I used to go for walks just to pass a house where I knew there was a cat outside.

I like my dog, she is my friend, I love her a lot :heart:

Based. Seriously 90% of people here are either weeaboo human trash or low iq shit for brains.

because that actually happens
Some of the people here are so low IQ that they take the dogpill meme seriously.

They only love you for your food.

My dogs died over the last few years and I have to say not having them around is hard in away as they helped me cope with life's shit now all I have got is family and their all female and fucked In the head feminists who I can barely tolerate and most of the time I wonder if I would be better off just killing them as all they do is ignore anything I say or nag at me or cause me problems, I hate being the only male in my family it would be a great joy to watch the female population burn to death.

Yet another dogpill :cryfeels:

I want one badly

I love cats and dogs

Daily reminder women would rather fuck dogs than look at you longer than the few milliseconds required to determine your genetics as subhuman