Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only lifefuel is seeing an incel escape inceldom

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Anything else, like roasties or Chad getting hurt is just a cope.

Who cares if Chad lost an arm or if a roastie failed her exams? At the end of the day, they will still feel more romantically, socially and sexually validated than you ever will.

Seeing an incel escape inceldom though and actually get with someone he's attracted to, that's true life fuel.

>Seeing an incel escape inceldom

Something does not seem right there

Seeing someone your exact rating escape is LifeFuel.

Too bad I'm 2-3/10.

Yes, but seeing a cunt get acid faced is the most you can drag them to our level.

Grotesque said:
Yes, but seeing a cunt get acid faced is the most you can drag them to our level.

The cunt who got acid faced still experienced more love than you ever did. It's not life-fuel, it's just cope through vengeance.

if thats true then why do they all get banned

Not really, 99% of the time incels who manage to get a gf or wife end up in betabux hell. This is worse than inceldom.

Lifefuel is seeing an incel live a good life without women. Or ascend to Chadcel status through fame, wealth or something like that, such as Andy Milonakis.

True, but it's a damn good cope. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Incel is terminal. If an "incel" escapes inceldom for longer than six months, he was never an incel to begin with. Just another fucking normalfag.