Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only love song that incels can relate to

The production quality sounds like a dog being castrated and skinned alive

The singer sounds like a massive faggot, @Mainländer is better.

Fucking the dog? That sounds like something foids can relate to not us

The singer sounds like a massive faggot, @Mainländer is better.
Thanks, bro.

This GG Allin song at least has pretty funny lyrics:

Thanks, bro.

This GG Allin song at least has pretty funny lyrics:

No problem man. I listen to your tracks while lurking and posting on the forums on some occasions. I also would listen to them while laying down in bed. Just wondering are you planning to make any new songs?

There should be a song called I Want To Fucking Crush Earth Beneath my Feet and Rape All Women

This is some high level shit.

No problem man. I listen to your tracks while lurking and posting on the forums on some occasions. I also would listen to them while laying down in bed. Just wondering are you planning to make any new songs?
Yes. New ones, new adaptations and also new lyrics to some old ones I already have. I'm a bit busy now because of college but stay tuned anyway, they're coming!

Yes. New ones, new adaptations and also new lyrics to some old ones I already have. I'm a bit busy now because of college but stay tuned anyway, they're coming!
Nice man, I hope you graduate college and get those tracks out. I hope that you'll make a track about me one day. I'll probably never get a track made about me from the musiccel lord@Mainländer

Nice man, I hope you graduate college and get those tracks out. I hope that you'll make a track about me one day. I'll probably never get a track made about me from the musiccel lord@Mainländer
Thanks for the good wishes. Never say never!

Not many of us can be subject to @Mainländer talent. What a world huh :feelsrope:

Not many of us can be subject to @Mainländer talent. What a world huh :feelsrope:
I could make another song in which several users are mentioned at once, like I did with "Incel Friends".

But it has to have some context, or else it'd be lame.

I have no respect for commies. They are equal to cucks or females in my eyes