Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only noodlewhores who talk to me are old grannies.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Could it be that after they get old they lose interest in white dick and JBW ceases to work on them? today was not the first time that an old granny sat next to me on the bus and started chatting. She was old enough to be my grandmother. But as a man who suffers from Asian fever, maybe I could " ascend" with an old granny.

most old granny noodlewhores aren't race traitors at least

time to granny and jehovah's witnesses-maxx

That's because they hit menopause and sexually active ugly men are no longer threatening prospects.

GL!

Could it be that after they get old they lose interest in white dick and JBW ceases to work on them? today was not the first time that an old granny sat next to me on the bus and started chatting. She was old enough to be my grandmother. But as a man who suffers from Asian fever, maybe I could " ascend" with an old granny.
no, they are raised in a different time. It’s not just a plain age thing

they're just lonely old hags. they were sluts in there day, remember that. now that chad doesn't want them, they will talk to anyone

call me volcel, but i wouldn't fuck any over 45

The only women in general who talk to me without disgust are grannies, probably because they've already lived their slutty life.

But as a man who suffers from Asian fever, maybe I could " ascend" with an old granny.
Dwwww

go in hard and deep and show her what a life in a walking frame is all about break those hips son with your mighty thrusts