Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only people who were killed by incels on St.Elliot's Day this year were incels who killed themselves....

Tfw no one protests after you die :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Tfw no one protests after you die :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
We need to get a tyrone who is sympathetic to incels get killed by a feminist and lookist chad cop in order to even try to begin.
We're ugly so people still wouldn't care.

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I think @NeetSupremacist was called "Char' on discord and I'm not sure it the @Copemaxx from here is the one on the list.
copemaxx was an it infiltrator

copemaxx was an it infiltrator
Fuck that's right...

Do we know it Copemaxx from reddit is the same Copemaxx or not? I could easily see an ITcel getting slammed with the blackpill, defecting to r/IncelsWithoutHate, and roping...

Fuck that's right...

Do we know it Copemaxx from reddit is the same Copemaxx or not? I could easily see an ITcel getting slammed with the blackpill, defecting to r/IncelsWithoutHate, and roping...
i have no idea tbh

EDIT: I just realized that the users added to the graveyard on St.Elliot's Day actually roped before and the gravekeeper just updated the list on St.Elliot's Day. Sorry for the Low IQ mistake, I should have checked the dates of the posts. Either way, the title of the thread is still true.