[Blackpill] The only point of life is to fuck girls with nice fat asses. Everything else is cope.

UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

8====D~
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Posts
3,042
Online
45d 20h 23m
Everything we should do in life should be to obtain sex with a big booty girl.

sadly only chad can get this.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
11,739
Online
60d 11h 18m
mostly agree
 
W

WØLF

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
4,918
Online
27d 3m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
11,739
Online
60d 11h 18m
Birthing hips and curvy spine is all i care about, yet i cannot have this.
(((someone))) thought it was funny for men to live like this in the 2000s
 
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
29,034
Online
132d 21h 51m
I'm okay with a small ass
 
slavcel11

slavcel11

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Posts
909
Online
12d 51m
You can easily get by without friends altogether if you fuck tons of foids 24/7 but even with hundreds of the most faithful friends you still cant live without foid affection and sex.
 
TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Posts
357
Online
8d 12h 19m
Ok my nigga.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
9,305
Online
50d 23h 38m
tbh I often go between ass or boobs but both are nice either way and I'd take either one.
 
UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

8====D~
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Posts
3,042
Online
45d 20h 23m
You can easily get by without friends altogether if you fuck tons of foids 24/7 but even with hundreds of the most faithful friends you still cant live without foid affection and sex.
100% the truth i could less of a fuck of what giys think of me and hanging out with dudes
 
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
2,885
Online
23d 11h 36m
I can't get anything from skeletons to meatballs. So it doesn't matter to me.
 
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Posts
20,499
Online
105d 14h 21m
Tits > ass.
 
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 mongoloidlookingneetcel
★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
2,164
Online
31d 16h 38m
Everything we should do in life should be to obtain sex with a big booty girl.

sadly only chad can get this.
I know


tbh i would prefer a tight bubble butt from a sporty jb qt.
 
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
6,161
Online
33d 8h 50m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
1,931
Online
50d 17h 8m
great taste op. do you like lolis as well?
 
UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
1,198
Online
13d 1h 3m
I agree but dosent have to be a fat ass for me
 
radishman

radishman

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
3,458
Online
42d 18h 40m
Birthing hips and curvy spine is all i care about, yet i cannot have this.


What if I told you that you could? Just gotta get over your pride a bit.
 
TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Posts
357
Online
8d 12h 19m
Based and bootypilled.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
943
Online
11d 15h 16m
Not only ok, actually i prefer that
Same. It just needs to be big enough to hold onto, too big ass/tits just leads to sagging down the line. Loli-bodied women are the best
 
Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Posts
1,563
Online
8d 12h 5m
I need fat asses
 
A

Amacko

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Posts
7,554
Online
72d 18h 10m
FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Posts
7,930
Online
55d 5h 24m
toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 5, 2019
Posts
662
Online
13d 2h 21m
its just a dream at this point, only 8/10 and above chads can obtain that
 
UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

8====D~
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Posts
3,042
Online
45d 20h 23m
its just a dream at this point, only 8/10 and above chads can obtain that
Just kill me now if i cant eat some hot foids ass and fuck it all day long
 
grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
3,696
Online
68d 13h 12m
Meh, small asses are fine too as long as it's below a slim waist, thus forming a nice sand hourglass shape.

Also big booties are hard to fuck from behind when you're a smalldickcel.
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
1,993
Online
33d 7h 7m
True. Kind of wish I lived in like Columbia or something. At least there are a few big assed, wide hipped escorts here in Finland.
 
cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
3,633
Online
17d 7h 44m
Only Chad gets that ass
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Wizard
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
4,154
Online
26d 15h 2m
My dream is to be a wreckless Chad constantly impregnating pussy, dodging exes, lawsuits, haters, my army of bastard kids, the popo, angry parents & white knights.
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
27,156
Online
82d 19m
In other words, all we can do is Ldar
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
10,905
Online
44d 13h 43m
Everything we should do in life should be to obtain sex with a big booty girl.

sadly only chad can get this.
Will get an escort soon
I like petite better

I always have, but after my experience fucking my first whore, I'm pretty sure I'm only going petite from now on

Perks:
Looks younger
Easier to fuck and manhandle (Doesn't require significant strength or frame size)
Doesn't require significant penis length to penetrate or girth to "fill up" (in most cases)



You probably haven't considered the actual "mechanics" behind having sex with a "stacked bitch", but unless you have 6+ Inches in dick and significant strength and height, you can't really enjoy fucking a big assed (or thicc) bitch

From the doggy style position your dick isn't even going to reach her pussy if your dick isn't more than 5 inches, its just gonna be you slamming your pelvis into a wall of ass. You'd have to angle her to penetrate and you'll barely be able to do that

You aren't going to be able to lift and manhandle her if you don't have the frame large enough to and strength required to

Oh and forget about positions like "Cow Girl", her slamming down onto you with her huge ass and your regular sized/small frame is only going to hurt your pelvis (learn't this the hard way, like you I didn't even think about shit like this till it happened, it never dawns upon you to consider these factors, because you just want to fuck, and it "looks easy" from all the porn you've watched lol)

The entire interaction is going to be "strained" and awkward, you forcing yourself to try and fuck for the sake of fucking "a real woman" to live up to some standard you have in your head (likely built up from watching porn)

A lot of you guys talking all this "I want a woman with a "real woman's body", thicc" nonsense don't even realize you wouldn't be able to do shit, because you haven't even engaged in the act yet, so you haven't even considered everything that's involved in the act of sex



I made a thread about this:

ANY INCEL THAT IS EQUIPPED TO FUCK A THICC BITCH IS IRONICALLY THE FURTHEST FROM BEING INCEL THAN MOST INCELS

YOU COULD PROBABLY GET LAID WITHOUT PAYING IF YOU TRIED HARDER

Think about it, in order to even be able to fuck one of these bitches you have to at least be 5"7' with a good frame, you have to have significant muscle mass to compensate for your short stature (to be able to lift or move her around), you have to have more than 5 inches of dick, at least 6 inches

If you have those fucking stats, you could still be incel, but that seems like pushing it a bit for me, because those are some amazing stats, that's really normie tier, your face would have to be a 4 and below for you not to have any chances
 
Last edited:
MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
10,038
Online
27d 16h 33m
Unless you fuck a girl with massive boobs, narrow waist, and big round ass your life is pointless.
This goes for all the coping sub-8 normies too with their ugly flat-assed or flat-chested or landwhale girlfriends/wives.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
10,905
Online
44d 13h 43m
Unless you fuck a girl with massive boobs, narrow waist, and big round ass your life is pointless.
This goes for all the coping sub-8 normies too with their ugly flat-assed or flat-chested or landwhale girlfriends/wives.
I hope you realize how ironic this is, because hypothetically if we lived in a world without hypergamy and women dated within their league, based on your standard men now have to reject droves of women who are petite else they are "coping"

What you're saying is retarded and is ironically no different than female hypergamy, you've pretty much validated women's actions so what right do you have to complain

"Unless you fuck a guy with a big dick and is at least 6ft your life is pointless. This goes for all the coping women looking for "nice guys" to settle down with and choosing men based on personality and work ethic"
 
MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
10,038
Online
27d 16h 33m
I hope you realize how ironic this is, because hypothetically if we lived in a world without hypergamy and women dated within their league, based on your standard men now have to reject droves of women who are petite else they are "coping"

What you're saying is retarded and is ironically no different than female hypergamy, you've pretty much validated women's actions so what right do you have to complain

"Unless you fuck a guy with a big dick and is at least 6ft your life is pointless. This goes for all the coping women looking for "nice guys" to settle down with and choosing men based on personality and work ethic"
No, I am simply saying that it’s a cope to settle for non-Stacy foids. But millions of men still do that. I would do it too if I could. I cope with lots of other things already, I’m not denying it. Essentially I’m saying that life as a non-Chad is just coping - which is true.

The difference is that female hypergamy means they will only go for men above their looksmatch. They won’t settle. And society gives them that ability.
 
Jazavac

Jazavac

.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Posts
11,360
Online
43d 17h 28m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
10,905
Online
44d 13h 43m
No, I am simply saying that it’s a cope to settle for non-Stacy foids
For who, is it a cope for a 5/10 to "settle" for a 5/10 woman?

How?

How is he "settling" when she's in his league?

Essentially I’m saying that life as a non-Chad is just coping - which is true.
Sorry dude no, were not all retards like yourself with a ridiculous "Chad or nothing" mindset, if you apply that logic to everything you see how ridiculous it is

"If you don't have a mansion you are coping"

"If you don't have a car that costs millions you are coping"

"If you don't have a private jet you are coping"

"If you don't only eat at 5 star restaurants you are coping"

"If you don't have a diamond encrusted cell phone you are coping"

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST IN ANYTHING YOU ARE COPING BY ACCEPTING A REGULAR VERSION"

I can't help but see people like you as trolls, there's no way you are an actual person, what you're saying makes no sense, with that mindset no matter what you could never be satisfied, even if you were Chad you'd find something else that you just have to 1up other people on else you'll feel bad about it
 
RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by waging
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Posts
2,538
Online
36d 8h 25m
Big asses on average chicks are more common than big tits.
tits>ass but you're pretty much right.
Women with big asses/tits are peak femininity. Face is for faggots.
 
It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Posts
1,672
Online
39d 9h 31m
I know


tbh i would prefer a tight bubble butt from a sporty jb qt.
This tbh. Women with fat asses are mostly landwhales.athletic foids have always the best asses
 
MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
10,038
Online
27d 16h 33m
For who, is it a cope for a 5/10 to "settle" for a 5/10 woman?

How?

How is he "settling" when she's in his league?



Sorry dude no, were not all retards like yourself with a ridiculous "Chad or nothing" mindset, if you apply that logic to everything you see how ridiculous it is

"If you don't have a mansion you are coping"

"If you don't have a car that costs millions you are coping"

"If you don't have a private jet you are coping"

"If you don't only eat at 5 star restaurants you are coping"

"If you don't have a diamond encrusted cell phone you are coping"

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST IN ANYTHING YOU ARE COPING BY ACCEPTING A REGULAR VERSION"

I can't help but see people like you as trolls, there's no way you are an actual person, what you're saying makes no sense, with that mindset no matter what you could never be satisfied, even if you were Chad you'd find something else that you just have to 1up other people on else you'll feel bad about it
It’s perfectly natural to want the best of something.

Would you rather have a Lamborghini or a Hyundai?

Would you rather have a villa in Provence or a single bedroom apartment in Moscow?

Would you rather have a cheque for $1,000,000 or a cheque for $100?

Obviously you’d rather have the former. The majority of humans on earth are coping, they just have better copes than incels.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
10,905
Online
44d 13h 43m
It’s perfectly natural to want the best of something
Natural =/= Logical

Its perfectly logical to want to best of something based on functionality, its actual use to you

Would you rather have a Lamborghini or a Hyundai?
What can I do with a Lamborghini?, your argument here makes no sense, because the only worth of owning a Lamborghini IS OWNING A LAMBORGHINI, its worth is in it being expensive, but it has no actual use to someone like me, which is why I'd never buy one

Would you rather have a cheque for $1,000,000 or a cheque for $100?
I can actually do more with 1,000,000 than I can with 100, your Lamborghini comparison makes no sense, you're falsely conflating "worth more" with "more useful" when it comes to anything, that's not how reality works, you are just an egoist who "wants better than others", what you want has nothing to do with WHAT YOU WANT, it has to do with WHAT OTHERS HAVE

The majority of humans on earth are coping, they just have better copes than incels.
Your entire argument is bullshit reductionist nonsense, expense doesn't determine worth, usefulness does

Would you buy this pen:

A retard like yourself probably would even though you'd have no use for it
 
Last edited:
MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
10,038
Online
27d 16h 33m
Natural =/= Logical

Its perfectly logical to want to best of something based on functionality, its actual use to you



What can I do with a Lamborghini?, your argument here makes no sense, because the only worth of owning a Lamborghini IS OWNING A LAMBORGHINI, its worth is in it being expensive, but it has no actual use to someone like me, which is why I'd never buy one



I can actually do more with 1,000,000 than I can with 100, your Lamborghini comparison makes no sense, you're falsely conflating "worth more" with "more useful" when it comes to anything, that's not how reality works, you are just an egoist who "wants better than others", what you want has nothing to do with WHAT YOU WANT, it has to do with WHAT OTHERS HAVE



Your entire argument is bullshit reductionist nonsense, expense doesn't determine worth, usefulness does

Would you buy this pen:

A retard like yourself probably would even though you'd have no use for it
Fuck me.... *rolls eyes*

You’re trying to compare a pen to a supercar in order to win an argument.

Look moron, if you don’t understand the concept of value, then there is something wrong with your brain.

Why would I want a lambo instead of a Hyundai?
Let’s see...
> drives really fast with awesome acceleration, which is great fun
> great stereo and interior, comfortable
> looks cool
> turns heads

And at the end of the day, if you don’t want the lambo, you can sell it for a ton of money. Money can be exchanged for other goods and services.

But of course, an educated adult human would be able to realise the point I am making is not unique to cars, houses, or god forbid, pens. These are simple examples I whipped up in 5 seconds.

Even if my argument did merely consist of comparing myself to others (it doesn’t), then that is entirely understandable and is a core part of being an incel and of the blackpill.

Your entire argument boils down to “I don’t want anything more out of life than meets my very basic practical needs for survival”, which is either a blatant lie or reduces you to a chimpanzee swinging through a forest.

Also, your method of debating, much like all your other posts, consists of you making extremely inappropriate and stupid analogies, capitalising certain words, and childish name-calling, all of which remind me of internet flamewars circa 2001. I think I’m done with you.

*dusts off hands and walk away like John Wayne*
 
Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
196
Online
11d 33m
Fat ass is overrated. Harder to fuck. Need bigger dick. Small ass better.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

R.I.P GoyimSlayer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
10,291
Online
80d 7h 50m
Everything we should do in life should be to obtain sex with a big booty girl.

sadly only chad can get this.
What's the point if you have a smal cock?
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
10,905
Online
44d 13h 43m
You’re trying to compare a pen to a supercar in order to win an argument
They are both equally as useful in terms of their "field of use"

All a $10,000 pen can do relative to a $1 pen, is write and draw, the end

All a Lamborghini can do relative to a simple Hyundai is drive, get you from place to place, that's all you can get from its functional use, the end

You aren't operating on logic right now, just emotion, you just want the feeling of 1uping other people, that's not a logical reason

Look moron, if you don’t understand the concept of value, then there is something wrong with your brain.
Actually its you who doesn't understand value, for you value is = "more expensive" or "less people have it", that doesn't mean something is more valuable

> drives really fast with awesome acceleration, which is great fun
I guess you live in Germany and want to try out the autobahn, if not the acceleration is not something you can really enjoy, unless you just want to risk becoming another car accident statistic like an idiot, enjoy being bent around a pole I guess, at least it will "look cool"

> great stereo and interior, comfortable
Can be found in other cars at a significantly lower price

> turns heads
That's actually the only reason you want it




What's the point if you have a smal cock?
JFL something I also pointed out, a lot of these guys are coping because they think they can "handle" such a woman, but they haven't put any thought into the "mechanics" involved in the act

A 5"7' guy with a 5' penis and average strength can't really fuck a big assed woman, he's wasting his time, the entire act will be a struggle of trying to find the right angle and position to fuck her
 
Last edited:
Turbansinghcel

Turbansinghcel

Cretinous, hideous and severely deformed
★★★★
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Posts
312
Online
20d 18h 16m
They are both equally as useful in terms of their "field of use"

All a $10,000 pen can do relative to a $1 pen, is write and draw, the end

All a Lamborghini can do relative to a simple Hyundai is drive, get you from place to place, that's all you can get from its functional use, the end

You aren't operating on logic right now, just emotion, you just want the feeling of 1uping other people, that's not a logical reason



Actually its you who doesn't understand value, for you value is = "more expensive" or "less people have it", that doesn't mean something is more valuable



I guess you live in Germany and want to try out the autobahn, if not the acceleration is not something you can really enjoy, unless you just want to risk becoming another car accident statistic like an idiot, enjoy being bent around a pole I guess, at least it will "look cool"



Can be found in other cars at a significantly lower price



That's actually the only reason you want it






JFL something I also pointed out, a lot of these guys are coping because they think they can "handle" such a woman, but they haven't put any thought into the "mechanics" involved in the act

A 5"7' guy with a 5' penis and average strength can't really fuck a big assed woman, he's wasting his time, the entire act will be a struggle of trying to find the right angle and position to fuck her
What if she’s thicc, but really short, like 4’11-5’0 short?
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
10,905
Online
44d 13h 43m
What if she’s thicc, but really short, like 4’11-5’0 short?
"Shortstack" are a rare exception, but again, it depends on how thicc, but wouldn't thicc for a short girl just end up being a tall woman's regular sized ass anyways, because if her thicc is normal sized thicc, she isn't thicc, she's just fat JFL

Its still gonna be hard to fuck her unless your dick is big though
 
Top