Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only point of life is to fuck girls with nice fat asses. Everything else is cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Big asses on average chicks are more common than big tits.
tits>ass but you're pretty much right.
Women with big asses/tits are peak femininity. Face is for faggots.

I know
1588224657996-gif.248023

tbh i would prefer a tight bubble butt from a sporty jb qt.
This tbh. Women with fat asses are mostly landwhales.athletic foids have always the best asses

For who, is it a cope for a 5/10 to "settle" for a 5/10 woman?

How?

How is he "settling" when she's in his league?

Sorry dude no, were not all retards like yourself with a ridiculous "Chad or nothing" mindset, if you apply that logic to everything you see how ridiculous it is

"If you don't have a mansion you are coping"

"If you don't have a car that costs millions you are coping"

"If you don't have a private jet you are coping"

"If you don't only eat at 5 star restaurants you are coping"

"If you don't have a diamond encrusted cell phone you are coping"

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST IN ANYTHING YOU ARE COPING BY ACCEPTING A REGULAR VERSION"

I can't help but see people like you as trolls, there's no way you are an actual person, what you're saying makes no sense, with that mindset no matter what you could never be satisfied, even if you were Chad you'd find something else that you just have to 1up other people on else you'll feel bad about it

It’s perfectly natural to want the best of something.

Would you rather have a Lamborghini or a Hyundai?

Would you rather have a villa in Provence or a single bedroom apartment in Moscow?

Would you rather have a cheque for $1,000,000 or a cheque for $100?

Obviously you’d rather have the former. The majority of humans on earth are coping, they just have better copes than incels.

It’s perfectly natural to want the best of something

Natural =/= Logical

Its perfectly logical to want to best of something based on functionality, its actual use to you

Would you rather have a Lamborghini or a Hyundai?

What can I do with a Lamborghini?, your argument here makes no sense, because the only worth of owning a Lamborghini IS OWNING A LAMBORGHINI, its worth is in it being expensive, but it has no actual use to someone like me, which is why I'd never buy one

Would you rather have a cheque for $1,000,000 or a cheque for $100?

I can actually do more with 1,000,000 than I can with 100, your Lamborghini comparison makes no sense, you're falsely conflating "worth more" with "more useful" when it comes to anything, that's not how reality works, you are just an egoist who "wants better than others", what you want has nothing to do with WHAT YOU WANT, it has to do with WHAT OTHERS HAVE

The majority of humans on earth are coping, they just have better copes than incels.

Your entire argument is bullshit reductionist nonsense, expense doesn't determine worth, usefulness does

Would you buy this pen:

A retard like yourself probably would even though you'd have no use for it

Last edited:
Natural =/= Logical

Its perfectly logical to want to best of something based on functionality, its actual use to you

What can I do with a Lamborghini?, your argument here makes no sense, because the only worth of owning a Lamborghini IS OWNING A LAMBORGHINI, its worth is in it being expensive, but it has no actual use to someone like me, which is why I'd never buy one

I can actually do more with 1,000,000 than I can with 100, your Lamborghini comparison makes no sense, you're falsely conflating "worth more" with "more useful" when it comes to anything, that's not how reality works, you are just an egoist who "wants better than others", what you want has nothing to do with WHAT YOU WANT, it has to do with WHAT OTHERS HAVE

Your entire argument is bullshit reductionist nonsense, expense doesn't determine worth, usefulness does

Would you buy this pen:

A retard like yourself probably would even though you'd have no use for it

Fuck me.... *rolls eyes*

You’re trying to compare a pen to a supercar in order to win an argument.

Look moron, if you don’t understand the concept of value, then there is something wrong with your brain.

Why would I want a lambo instead of a Hyundai?
Let’s see...
> drives really fast with awesome acceleration, which is great fun
> great stereo and interior, comfortable
> looks cool
> turns heads

And at the end of the day, if you don’t want the lambo, you can sell it for a ton of money. Money can be exchanged for other goods and services.

But of course, an educated adult human would be able to realise the point I am making is not unique to cars, houses, or god forbid, pens. These are simple examples I whipped up in 5 seconds.

Even if my argument did merely consist of comparing myself to others (it doesn’t), then that is entirely understandable and is a core part of being an incel and of the blackpill.

Your entire argument boils down to “I don’t want anything more out of life than meets my very basic practical needs for survival”, which is either a blatant lie or reduces you to a chimpanzee swinging through a forest.

Also, your method of debating, much like all your other posts, consists of you making extremely inappropriate and stupid analogies, capitalising certain words, and childish name-calling, all of which remind me of internet flamewars circa 2001. I think I’m done with you.

*dusts off hands and walk away like John Wayne*

Last edited:
Fat ass is overrated. Harder to fuck. Need bigger dick. Small ass better.

Everything we should do in life should be to obtain sex with a big booty girl.

sadly only chad can get this.
What's the point if you have a smal cock?

You’re trying to compare a pen to a supercar in order to win an argument

They are both equally as useful in terms of their "field of use"

All a $10,000 pen can do relative to a $1 pen, is write and draw, the end

All a Lamborghini can do relative to a simple Hyundai is drive, get you from place to place, that's all you can get from its functional use, the end

You aren't operating on logic right now, just emotion, you just want the feeling of 1uping other people, that's not a logical reason

Look moron, if you don’t understand the concept of value, then there is something wrong with your brain.

Actually its you who doesn't understand value, for you value is = "more expensive" or "less people have it", that doesn't mean something is more valuable

> drives really fast with awesome acceleration, which is great fun

I guess you live in Germany and want to try out the autobahn, if not the acceleration is not something you can really enjoy, unless you just want to risk becoming another car accident statistic like an idiot, enjoy being bent around a pole I guess, at least it will "look cool"

> great stereo and interior, comfortable

Can be found in other cars at a significantly lower price

> turns heads

That's actually the only reason you want it

What's the point if you have a smal cock?

JFL something I also pointed out, a lot of these guys are coping because they think they can "handle" such a woman, but they haven't put any thought into the "mechanics" involved in the act

A 5"7' guy with a 5' penis and average strength can't really fuck a big assed woman, he's wasting his time, the entire act will be a struggle of trying to find the right angle and position to fuck her

Last edited:
They are both equally as useful in terms of their "field of use"

All a $10,000 pen can do relative to a $1 pen, is write and draw, the end

All a Lamborghini can do relative to a simple Hyundai is drive, get you from place to place, that's all you can get from its functional use, the end

You aren't operating on logic right now, just emotion, you just want the feeling of 1uping other people, that's not a logical reason

Actually its you who doesn't understand value, for you value is = "more expensive" or "less people have it", that doesn't mean something is more valuable

I guess you live in Germany and want to try out the autobahn, if not the acceleration is not something you can really enjoy, unless you just want to risk becoming another car accident statistic like an idiot, enjoy being bent around a pole I guess, at least it will "look cool"

Can be found in other cars at a significantly lower price

That's actually the only reason you want it

JFL something I also pointed out, a lot of these guys are coping because they think they can "handle" such a woman, but they haven't put any thought into the "mechanics" involved in the act

A 5"7' guy with a 5' penis and average strength can't really fuck a big assed woman, he's wasting his time, the entire act will be a struggle of trying to find the right angle and position to fuck her
What if she’s thicc, but really short, like 4’11-5’0 short?

What if she’s thicc, but really short, like 4’11-5’0 short?

"Shortstack" are a rare exception, but again, it depends on how thicc, but wouldn't thicc for a short girl just end up being a tall woman's regular sized ass anyways, because if her thicc is normal sized thicc, she isn't thicc, she's just fat JFL

Its still gonna be hard to fuck her unless your dick is big though

I want fatass blonde white girl that wear yoga pants and Calvin Klein bra type white girl so hot

I don't care about the ass. I just need a hole to like me and fuck me (I don't care if she is skinny)

Birthing hips and curvy spine is all i care about, yet i cannot have this.
If a foid has wide hips and a curvy spine that automatically gives them a big ass
My dream is to be a wreckless Chad constantly impregnating pussy, dodging exes, lawsuits, haters, my army of bastard kids, the popo, angry parents & white knights.
That's every man's dream.

Last edited:
Everything we should do in life should be to obtain sex with a big booty girl.

sadly only chad can get this.
Agree, and they also need wide hips. Sadly they only want chad, and on the off chance we could get something the degenerate whore will probably take contraceptive pill

Post nut clarity is the most peaceful time of the day because I don't have toilets on my mind for half an hour. Afterwards the suffering starts all over.

Ehh Not Rlly Disagree.

Also non roast beef pussy is a must

Every nanosecond not spent having sex is cope tbh

The only point of life is to fuck girls with nice fat asses.
Everything else is cope.

Everything we should do in life
should be to obtain sex with a big booty girl.

This is true

Dance

I fap to stuff like the above but it's just cope because what I truly want is a REAL WOMAN WITH CURVES like below

40f8417b6fe8747c5c421134f43fb857.jpg

Unless you fuck a girl with massive boobs, narrow waist, and big round ass your life is pointless.
This goes for all the coping sub-8 normies too
with their ugly flat-assed or flat-chested girlfriends/wives.
I would be so humiliated if I had to cope like them.

sample_2e0e8e797fc963419d4b44161809d397.jpg
sample_c1eb3a6408b367a3aa4ff349120e1c17.jpg
sample_21321efaac0de58ef9a925e8c4f91293.jpg
sample_3cd923fe4010ed46bacf6de40d0d816b.jpg
6acac56678e2312923f387c1bf48e330.jpg
sample_1e3b3e5a98d4b3e8a8db689a2b9ddd1e.jpg
c1033826beb10b8b8bef5f91c6561b53.png
Anim
fcae202672671a38a2ca4698b9f1a836.png
Anim2
b54f02f7520bad9dfe076f77431f00c1.png
sample_7f53d08f18fcc8c78dfb856f2bfe374e.jpg

Better to just be a virgin forever. This couldn't possibly feel good. I would never be able to focus on the inferior substitute for a RWWC, these surfboards have no inherent worth. Degens who would settle for that should GTFO you may as well be fucking a guy you homosexual faggots. Why are you even looking at these? Are you gay or something? It's not feminine if there's no giant tits and child-birthing hips you're just LARPing as heterosexuals you FakeHets

Last edited: