[JFL] The only proof you need to believe that women are retarded

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

★★★
3d 17h 3m
They fucking wear skirts in winter when it's freezing cold like you're stuck in a fridge, only to get some attention, how fucking retarded must you be to do that?

Modern women are truly braindead subhumans

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
191d 16h 14m
Anything to expose as much skin as possible and then complain about leering eyes.

Reminder that this is the gender society is trying to replace men with

20200711_080502.jpg

Last edited:
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

★★★
3d 17h 3m
Anything to expose as much skin as possible and then complain about leering eyes.

Reminder that this is the gender society is trying to replace men with
This world is a fucking shithole and i'm going to make it a worse place to live in

dogcel256

dogcel256

Major
★★★★★
62d 12h 28m
Got to get chad somehow.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
4d 23h 37m
I don't see much of that TBH. Yoga-pants, leggings seem to be their go-to whore gear in cold weather.

phrogslayer

phrogslayer

xX_pu55y.s14y3r_Xx
24m
they’d do anything for attention, even if it means hurting themselves. i mean ffs i bet that’s why a lot of them self harm too

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

★★★
3d 17h 3m
they’d do anything for attention, even if it means hurting themselves. i mean ffs i bet that’s why a lot of them self harm too
Great avatar bro i really love cats

Doomer28

Doomer28

Recruit
★★
22h 16m
I don't see much of that TBH. Yoga-pants, leggings seem to be their go-to whore gear in cold weather.
They're always showing off their bodies on social media and outside. But of course, they only want the attention of the Chads and "pretty boys". If any other man looks at them, they get annoyed and complain about "being sexualized" and says shit like "stare rape" or stupid crap like that.

I remember last year, I was just walking in a park with some family members and there were two slutty JB teens in yoga pants taking pictures of themselves (For Instagram or some shit like that, I suppose), when I came across, one of them looked annoyed and put her hands in her butt like if she was "covering" it so I couldn't look at it when I was just minding my own fucking business. They're that retarded.