Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only proof you need to believe that women are retarded

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
They fucking wear skirts in winter when it's freezing cold like you're stuck in a fridge, only to get some attention, how fucking retarded must you be to do that?

Modern women are truly braindead subhumans

Anything to expose as much skin as possible and then complain about leering eyes.

Reminder that this is the gender society is trying to replace men with

20200711 080502

Last edited:
Anything to expose as much skin as possible and then complain about leering eyes.

Reminder that this is the gender society is trying to replace men with
This world is a fucking shithole and i'm going to make it a worse place to live in

Got to get chad somehow.

I don't see much of that TBH. Yoga-pants, leggings seem to be their go-to whore gear in cold weather.

they’d do anything for attention, even if it means hurting themselves. i mean ffs i bet that’s why a lot of them self harm too

they’d do anything for attention, even if it means hurting themselves. i mean ffs i bet that’s why a lot of them self harm too
Great avatar bro i really love cats

I don't see much of that TBH. Yoga-pants, leggings seem to be their go-to whore gear in cold weather.

They're always showing off their bodies on social media and outside. But of course, they only want the attention of the Chads and "pretty boys". If any other man looks at them, they get annoyed and complain about "being sexualized" and says shit like "stare rape" or stupid crap like that.

I remember last year, I was just walking in a park with some family members and there were two slutty JB teens in yoga pants taking pictures of themselves (For Instagram or some shit like that, I suppose), when I came across, one of them looked annoyed and put her hands in her butt like if she was "covering" it so I couldn't look at it when I was just minding my own fucking business. They're that retarded.