Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only reason I hate women is because they hate me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I didn't start being hateful with them. Why would I? I don't give a shit how foids behave or who they fuck, as long as they give me love too. But they won't. If I could find a girlfriend just by treating her nicely, do you think I would hate them? If women gave me sex the same as they give it to Chad, do you think I'd hate them? But they won't.

That's why I hate them. Because they treat me like shit. Because I have respected them and helped them all my life and they don't care. Meanwhile, they go for chads who hit them and mistreat them. Isn't my hatred justified? Am I the asshole for hating those who hate me? Why is that so difficult to understand for the rest of the world?

That's why I hate them with passion. I rejoice every time a foid gets killed by her Chad bf. I laugh every time one of them gets raped for being a whore. They rejected me just because I'm ugly. They deserve it.

I hate them because they are marxists and they hate me and they evil scum in general
lol if u think that the average women even knows what marxism is smh

I hate their instict to suck chad cock

This is true. I don't want to have to hate them, it is in response to the way they are, and the way they choose to think and behave.

Rosties like dogs more than non-chads.

This is true. I don't want to have to hate them, it is in response to the way they are, and the way they choose to think and behave.
i wouldn't hate them if they didn't start to hate me first

I hate them because they are evil pieces of shit who want all ugly men enslaved or killed and are hypergamous whores

i just wish they behaved less like a hive mind but they all want the same characteristics out of men, strong jawline, tall, neurotypical/social, money, male model body.

its all so tiresome :feelsseriously:

i wouldn't hate them if they didn't start to hate me first
Exactly. It was all started by them, by the way they treat us because of how we were born. Nobody is born hating foids; hatred does not come from a vacuum. There is a cause, and hatred is the effect.

I didn't start being hateful with them. Why would I? I don't give a shit how foids behave or who they fuck, as long as they give me love too. But they won't. If I could find a girlfriend just by treating her nicely, do you think I would hate them? If women gave me sex the same as they give it to Chad, do you think I'd hate them? But they won't.

That's why I hate them. Because they treat me like shit. Because I have respected them and helped them all my life and they don't care. Meanwhile, they go for chads who hit them and mistreat them. Isn't my hatred justified? Am I the asshole for hating those who hate me? Why is that so difficult to understand for the rest of the world?

That's why I hate them with passion. I rejoice every time a foid gets killed by her Chad bf. I laugh every time one of them gets raped for being a whore. They rejected me just because I'm ugly. They deserve it.
THIS. IT cucks reverse the cause and effect cycle. They say women hate us because of our personalities and “hatred towards them”. I never hated women before puberty when they started treating me like absolute shit, that’s where the hatred develops.

lol if u think that the average women even knows what marxism is smh
Dude you're getting really annoying with the bluepilled takes, whether women realize it or not they're suppoting marxism.

And yeah I wouldn't hate them if they were all sucking my dick, I wouldn't even know how retarded they were, it takes getting blackpilled to realize how women are ruining society, untill that point even us were probably contributing to it.

Most people would call that equal treatment

This world does not want equal treatment. Especially against women

Dude you're getting really annoying with the bluepilled takes, whether women realize it or not they're suppoting marxism.

And yeah I wouldn't hate them if they were all sucking my dick, I wouldn't even know how retarded they were, it takes getting blackpilled to realize how women are ruining society, untill that point even us were probably contributing to it.
Lol funny how you say I got bluepilled takes while ur the graycel here, its not my fault that ur education is worse than a fucking toddlers because women are definetly racists and fascists and not fucking marxist. Never denied women and chads ruining society btw.

they hate me too bro
I should better my personality so they wont hate me anymore! :feelsLightsaber:

I hate their nature

I hate women because we give them too many rights that they clearly don't fucking deserve. Like having the ability to kick a man out of his OWN FUCKING HOUSE, the ability to take his fucking kids from him, the ability to commit a crime such as murder and get a slap on the wrist, and so on. Women do not deserve the rights they have given what they do with them.

Same here brother, never had one good experience with a woman. Why should I respect woman when they don't respect me for who I am and what I do.

I don't even care about them not giving me sex when it comes to my hatred towards them. It's just how mean and cold they are towards me just because I'm a physically unattractive male.

Rosties like dogs more than non-chads.
I hate women because we give them too many rights that they clearly don't fucking deserve. Like having the ability to kick a man out of his OWN FUCKING HOUSE, the ability to take his fucking kids from him, the ability to commit a crime such as murder and get a slap on the wrist, and so on. Women do not deserve the rights they have given what they do with them.
High IQ.

Before my time is up I will have my revenge.

Lol funny how you say I got bluepilled takes while ur the graycel here, its not my fault that ur education is worse than a fucking toddlers because women are definetly racists and fascists and not fucking marxist. Never denied women and chads ruining society btw.
Women are marxist to some extent: they are advocating for redistribution of wealth that would make it easier for them to feed their bastard children they got with Chads without even having to find a betabuxx. Also, Marxism opposed traditional momogamous family. Most women - even the ones who identify as left-wing or Marxist - are too unlearned to really know what Marxism initially was or stood for but instinctively, yes, women are Marxists.

I hate them because they are marxists and they hate me and they evil scum in general
women are die hard instinctual social darwinistic robots in the guise of the most NPC like marxists to get worthless soys to boost their worth. Ultra blackpiled terror I avoid them when possible