Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only reason i haven't killed myself.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Earthquake
★★★★
I feel like the only reason i haven't gone through with it is because of my parents. I don't think i could do that to them. I mostly have a good relationship with both of them and while i would do it, the thought of there reaction stops me. I don't think they deserve to have their only son gone.

True, that's why I want to find a noble cause to die for
Maybe then it will seem less pathetic than just killing oneself cause "am sad"

It's funny how we're thrust into this life with no choice of own, and have numerous obligations.

Makes sense, it seems like if i did it for an 'actual' reason it would be easier for them to understand.

they have brought you to this place, its all their fault
I disagree, it is not there fault i am a sad loser. Why should i blame them for doing what i have not been able to achieve.

Living miserably to avoid hurting someone's feelings is kind of pathetic

Living miserably to avoid hurting someone's feelings is kind of pathetic
Thank you for your opinion but i disagree, I feel like if you lost your only child your feelings would be more than hurt. I can not do it to them.

Reproduction is selfish behaviour dictated by the biological instincts, all lives contain more suffering than pleasure, we just underestimate the amount of bad things that happen to us, it is basically a coping mechanism. Your parents didnt care about the consequenves of their pleasurable friction based time, they didnt care that you might have been born disabled or deformed, them why should you blame yourself?
While agree with you, i still feel love for them. They did something selfish i understand that. It is a strange feeling to me to want to do something so bad, but i refuse to do it due to the selfish people i love.

Watch ER Season 1 | Prime Video

Based, I hope you ascend

fuck them they're the reason you're suffering now you idiot.

I feel like the only reason i haven't gone through with it is because of my parents. I don't think i could do that to them. I mostly have a good relationship with both of them and while i would do it, the thought of there reaction stops me. I don't think they deserve to have their only son gone.
Same. I wouldn't want my mom to go through that. Once she passes though, I'll probably just go on one last bender and either walk in front of a train or jump from a skyscraper.

That's good. You shouldn't kill yourself if you have parents that love you.

same here boyo especially my mother i love her a lot