Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only reason why any Incel should gymcel is so they can be a danger to society

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I know that some incels gymcel so they can look like Chad or attract foids all that is pointless by the end of the day. It's because your genetics are still fucking trash and people still mock you regardless, you've don't even leave anything significant behind or any sort of legacy for others to follow.

Literally the only reason why incels should gymcel is to be a danger to others and to be a danger to society and here are a few reasons why:
  1. You can look intimidating to others
  2. You can beat the shit out of all the normalfags, foids and even all the Chads around you
  3. No morals or any sort of regret because you've truly got nothing to lose
  4. You get that adrenaline rush because your life is at stake
  5. People remember you and who you are. Some people may even get inspired by you and even follow your legacy.
  6. You can unleash your pent up rage for everyone in society
Why should we follow their rules & standards for fighting fairly? They haven't treated us fairly for our entire lives so we shouldn't have to fight fairly either., also our lives are at stake here and we get that adrenaline rush which feels good. So why haven't we done this yet or why isn't our goal this?

EDIT: Added a couple more points.

Last edited:
With fag face will not look intimidating

It's an eat or be eaten world out there tbh.

Would this work for @knajjd
Considering @knajjd's height this would work for him because the weakest points of the human body are usually around the adbomen to the beginning of the legs. This also includes where the most organs are and where most muscles are.

Considering @knajjd's height this would work for him because the weakest points of the human body are usually around the adbomen to the beginning of the legs. This also includes where the most organs are and where most muscles are.
Could knajjd beat you up if he hit the gym?

Could knajjd beat you up if he hit the gym?
Yeah he could, considering that I'm pretty fat and all he has to do is punch my stomach with the right amount of force & strength and I'm down.

I'm a low tier gymcel, but I would destroy any soycuck and normie with one punch

copernicus level IQ

That's the main reason why I do my calisthenics training ngl.

You’re not going to be that much of a danger to society simply by benching more than your casual gym goer. At most you’d be a danger to 2 normies if you caught them off guard, which isn’t a very impressive legacy to say the least

I just don't want to be an easy target.
Although i have only just started gym and making slow progress

You’re not going to be that much of a danger to society simply by benching more than your casual gym goer. At most you’d be a danger to 2 normies if you caught them off guard, which isn’t a very impressive legacy to say the least
Which is why you buy guns & ammo.

Which is why you buy guns & ammo.
Well then in that case this should be an “All incels should by guns and ammo” thread instead shouldn’t it

I would do it to stay healthy

You can unleash your pent up rage for everyone in society

Well then in that case this should be an “All incels should by guns and ammo” thread instead shouldn’t it
That would be step 2. If you gymcel, you can potentially outrun the cops if you get on foot or beat up any cops or normalfags trying to stop you if you get involved in a physical fight.

I do it because I like being able to carry stuff without embarrassing myself.

It also helps me not get skinny fat, one of the worst things a male can be.

That would be step 2. If you gymcel, you can potentially outrun the cops if you get on foot or beat up any cops or normalfags trying to stop you if you get involved in a physical fight.
It’s useful in theory but it’s rare for a shooter to ever physically engage with someone and when they do it’s their quickness which gives them the upper hand. A bench press of 250 won’t help you when you’re jumped by 3 or more people who have engaged fight mode. It’s always nice to be prepared but in situatations like this you must live and die by the objective: Shoot, reload, reposition, shoot

All incels should dedicate themselves to mastering their body and their environment as much as possible. Lift heavy, eat healthy, safely acquire weaponry and survival gear, and train with it frequently. It is very likely you will need this during your lifetime, and by the time you need it it's too late to start working on it. War is coming.

It’s useful in theory but it’s rare for a shooter to ever physically engage with someone and when they do it’s their quickness which gives them the upper hand. A bench press of 250 won’t help you when you’re jumped by 3 or more people who have engaged fight mode. It’s always nice to be prepared but in situatations like this you must live and die by the objective: Shoot, reload, reposition, shoot
You're not wrong, in execution it would be a terrible idea for a shooter to go fight against normalfags 3v1 without his weapons. But the speed gained from gymcelling should be enough to increase the probability of getting away.

You're not wrong, in execution it would be a terrible idea for a shooter to go fight against normalfags 3v1 without his weapons. But the speed gained from gymcelling should be enough to increase the probability of getting away.
Most gymcels rarely emphasize stamina and endurance but even if they did what’s the point in running. Depending on your venue moving from place to place would in fact lower your score than if you just focused on a decent group of people and went to town. If you’re talking about escaping (((law enforcement))) I’d say don’t even bother. Running from law enforcement is just as hard if not harder than winning a gunfight with them. If one were to attempt an escape after going ER they would need a serious distraction and an unconventional method of transportation to get out of the jurisdiction of their own country