Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only reason why I'm rooting for another World War

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Wars are great times to fuck foids. Look at the past, the Romans fucked countless foids, the Vikings did the same. During world war II, Germans fucked Russian foids and the Russians fucked German whores. Even the subhuman Japanesecels managed to get plenty of pussy.

When another war breaks out we'll have a lot of fucking to do, far more than world war I and II combined.

I WW3 happens then everyone dies, no one wins because most counties have nukes and missiles by now.

It will just be a nuclear war, which is good as Chads and Staceys will die.

I WW3 happens then everyone dies, no one wins because most counties have nukes and missiles by now.
The Jews will just make everyone agree not to use Nukes. That way everyone can suffer. They recently passed an international recently where they were banning Nuclear Weapons. So this reality is more possible than you think. Not that every country has got rid of their Nukes anyway but still. Quite a horrible reality we could be living in very soon.

First nuclear war, then mad max style foid breeding farms :feelsokman:

Muh muh War will help me have sex

That's the power of uncontrolled ionizing radiation from nuclear power plants.
It's more how they humans have to bring down everything else is what I meant by that tbh
Species that have lived way longer and developed over millions of years wiped out because of the hubris of countries and leaders wanting to "prove" something.

Cope. Subhuman poor males will be the first ones sent to die

It will most likely escalate to a nuclear war. Most people will get killed. I guess you can rape any surviving foids when you are playing fallout 4 irl

Fuck it let it burn, beats giving it all to the jews.

And yeah I'll probably die but I'm LDARing anyways, most of the reason why I'm still alive is because I'm too pussy to end it or if I wanna virtue signal it's because I don't wanna make my family sad who would die as well.

Fuck it let it burn, beats giving it all to the jews.

And yeah I'll probably die but I'm LDARing anyways, most of the reason why I'm still alive is because I'm too pussy to end it or if I wanna virtue signal it's because I don't wanna make my family sad who would die as well.
Exactly

Bring on the bombs

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Welcome back nigga

The problem is everyone thinks they are gonna be the main protaganist in WW3
All of you will die horrible deaths,you will be abused and beated up by harsh conditions,discipline and emotional trauma.
WW1 was about finding colonys to steal from to feed the machines of industrial revolution and take back lost land.
WW2 was about taking revenge on UN for being such dipshits and restoring economy.
WW3 will be the war for resources and economic dominance over the market.
WW4 will be about territorial dominance,fough between tribes,formed from ashes of the degenerate sick-minded selfish civilizations of previous generations.With sticks and rocks.

TBH if WW3 happens, i'm gonna strip naked and run into the enemy, no weapon in hand, with a large target painted on my chest and head.
FUCK this world

The Jews will just make everyone agree not to use Nukes. That way everyone can suffer. They recently passed an international recently where they were banning Nuclear Weapons. So this reality is more possible than you think. Not that every country has got rid of their Nukes anyway but still. Quite a horrible reality we could be living in very soon.
Nukes were the worst invention ever made.

WW3 won't happen and if it does it won't be for a while.

In a war or in hard times you have a reason to live, and you're glad every time you wake up that you're alive.

Current life is doing exactly the same every single day until you die

Good.

A C C E L E R A T E

War is the ultimate horror. Have some empathy for your Russiancels who will be conscripted and forced to serve, and your brothers in poor countries where they'll be forced to do likewise.

Wanting war is the most cucked thing imaginable. 85% of war deaths are male. And now that half of world leaders are female, there'd be even less empathy for men so that figure would be higher. Wanting to subject your fellow males to genuine living hell to increase your odds of escaping inceldom is despicable, buddy boy. Plus, depleting the male population would only expedite female domination in the long-term.

rise to power, enact forced conscription of foids, send them to war as cannon fodder
send in the real troop of your men, give them the loser country's foids as rewards.

Wrong. US, UK, France, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Jewland, and North Korea (if you call the last two countries) are the only ones with nukes. US and Russia have by far the most.

These countries would have to find a reason to nuke the rest of the world or be nuked. Assuming they all totally destroyed each other, the nuclear winter would likely be survivable in places like northern Canada, southern Africa, South America, and Australia.

Again a looooong shot any of these countries will ever use a nuke at all though. Kim Long Fat Ass knows his little shithole would be turned to glass if he ever used a nuke on the others.

Wrong. US, UK, France, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Jewland, and North Korea (if you call the last two countries) are the only ones with nukes. US and Russia have by far the most.

These countries would have to find a reason to nuke the rest of the world or be nuked. Assuming they all totally destroyed each other, the nuclear winter would likely be survivable in places like northern Canada, southern Africa, South America, and Australia.

Again a looooong shot any of these countries will ever use a nuke at all though. Kim Long Fat Ass knows his little shithole would be turned to glass if he ever used a nuke on the others.
So, do you think that the traditional way of fighting wars will still exist or will it be automated?

Exactly, everyone would just blow each other up.

I would like to be proven wrong but I just don’t see a full on nuclear war happening, maybe smaller wars with conventional weapons but nothing civilization ruining.

So, do you think that the traditional way of fighting wars will still exist or will it be automated?
At some point we'd have to ask what it even means to be at war. If it were all automated and thus taking the risk of human death out of it then what's even the point?

Or by automated you just mean drone strikes on targets? That's already been happening for like 20 years now. I don't really consider Burgerland in the middle east as fighting a proper war. There's no clear or present enemy. The US is occupying and getting into skirmishes but there is no real win in sight because there was no cause. War on Terror? How fucking vague is that? Also way to say terror is bad by invading two countries, occupying for over 15 years, killing millions....then saying you're helping...anyone