[Blackpill] The ONLY reason why men never get child custody. (MGTOWs GTFIH)

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

watch out watch out watch out!
★★★★★
14d 21h 44m
It's because they would rape their daughter. Hard blackpill to swallow, but it's absolutely logical and justice is blackpilled too when it comes to be against men.

Every married man is fighting against his instincts, not to rape his daughter. The only thing keeping him away from raping her is the fact that the consequences would be disastrous if he wanted to do it while being married.

But once the foid is away, he could seriously think of it. It's a biological instinct, and I don't have the stats, but I'm pretty sure that daughter-rape happens more often when the dad is alone than when the dad is married. The dad is usually thinking he'll get away with it, and he will most of the time.

What do you think of that?

kinggGoblin

kinggGoblin

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 13h 10m
There's still consequences even if the mother is gone. hell there'll be a lot of consequences even if you didnt actually do it

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 10h 59m
Nah. Most fathers won't rape their daughters. Incest a gross thing to most people.

And what if the child is a boy? Women still get that boy's custody.

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★
2d 20h 49m
Humans have some programmed complex against incest, otherwise the same problem would arise with sons and their single mothers. And I had never any sexual feelings for my mother as an example.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

The Original and First Decepticon
★★★★★
23d 8h 18m
Nah. Most fathers won't rape their daughters. Incest a gross thing to most people.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
26d 3h 24m
Only a sick person would be doing an incest. If males were really like you say they would actually do it without too many problems. In a matter of fact a fath is much more protective toward his daughter than her moth is.

Last edited:
TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
★★★★★
37d 23h 8m
I don't think incest rapes happen that often, but children (especially boys) raised by single mothers are ALWAYS fucked in the head

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 39m
My larp detector is going wild rn. Faggot false flagger.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Admiral
★★
5d 19h 47m

MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★
19d 23h 10m
this better be larp.
images_-_2020-07-10T093028.478.jpeg

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 6h 27m

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Captain
★★★★
17d 6h 38m

My larp detector is going wild rn. Faggot false flagger.
I don't think incest rapes happen that often, but children (especially boys) raised by single mothers are ALWAYS fucked in the head
Only a sick person would be doing an incest. If males were really like you say they would actually do it without too many problems. In a matter of fact a fath is much more protective toward his daughter than her moth is.
Humans have some programmed complex against incest, otherwise the same problem would arise with sons and their single mothers. And I had never any sexual feelings for my mother as an example.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
22d 8h 5m

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
65d 9h 48m
That's because of biological reality, not because its "just disgusting for some reason"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
47d 12h 57m
Nah men, it's because that way they will pay child support because of the stupid cucked laws

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 6h 15m
sounds like something a retarded radical feminist would say

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★
9d 6h 14m
Retarded post, that's what I say

KFT

KFT

Officer
★★★★
5d 5h 27m
Fucking feds shitting up this forum to make us all look like pedo retards. Fuck off kike.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

watch out watch out watch out!
★★★★★
14d 21h 44m
TBH I don't understand the shitstorm on my thread, considering most of us say fathers are sexually attracted to their daughter

Fewer consequences mean a higher crime rate.

BTW:

The prevalence of incest cases is reported to vary between 5% and 62% according to culture, the source of the report, and geographic location.
The gap between cultures is so high, it's impossible to say incest is not a "natural thing". It's only because it's forbidden and the consequences are insanely high that we go as low as 5%.

Retarded post, that's what I say
Yeah probably :feelshaha:

but children (especially boys) raised by single mothers are ALWAYS fucked in the head
True, half of them end up being gay

Actually, I read months ago from a reputed source that the most frequent incest cases are father-daughter. The least frequent ones are mother-daughter, and the brother-sister is in-between.

M

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
4d 10h 40m
I doubt fathers rape their girls it’s just wrong and disgusting but if woman get a second husband and the husband always wants to rape the girl ,the shit is on the mother for not protecting her children,the thing is only a really close family relatives don’t see you as potential sex object ,even boys ,for example a girl I knew lost his father ,his father had her custody,the mother was a super deadbeat whore , there
Is no men to not see
her as a sex object ,that’s the blackpill truth ,not this shit in my opinion

Last edited:
P

Pumkin

Commander
★★★★★
9d 16h 42m
I agree with OP. It only makes logical sense. The daughter looks like a spittin image of what you, as her Father, legit fucked before. So it stands to reason you'd have at least SOME form of attraction if she shares any resemblance to her mother. Regardless of that there is always the attraction that you are a single man and guys need sexual release. You are not going to tell me a single father is going to raise his daughter for 18+ years and NOT get some wood over her. Especially when she is at that delicious tween stage where she doesn't know yet to wear a bra around the house and keeps having her itty bitty tittys poke out through her shirts.

And that one moment she comes over to wake you up and jumps on your morning wood
Or when she walks in on your pissing or vice versa
Or when she goes topless at home and there is that transition where she isn't just a little girl anymore...

I need to stop typing or else I'm going to ejaculate.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
31d 19h 1m