Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ONLY reason why men never get child custody. (MGTOWs GTFIH)

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
It's because they would rape their daughter. Hard blackpill to swallow, but it's absolutely logical and justice is blackpilled too when it comes to be against men.

Every married man is fighting against his instincts, not to rape his daughter. The only thing keeping him away from raping her is the fact that the consequences would be disastrous if he wanted to do it while being married.

But once the foid is away, he could seriously think of it. It's a biological instinct, and I don't have the stats, but I'm pretty sure that daughter-rape happens more often when the dad is alone than when the dad is married. The dad is usually thinking he'll get away with it, and he will most of the time.

What do you think of that?

There's still consequences even if the mother is gone. hell there'll be a lot of consequences even if you didnt actually do it

Nah. Most fathers won't rape their daughters. Incest a gross thing to most people.

And what if the child is a boy? Women still get that boy's custody.

Humans have some programmed complex against incest, otherwise the same problem would arise with sons and their single mothers. And I had never any sexual feelings for my mother as an example.

Nah. Most fathers won't rape their daughters. Incest a gross thing to most people.

Only a sick person would be doing an incest. If males were really like you say they would actually do it without too many problems. In a matter of fact a fath is much more protective toward his daughter than her moth is.

Last edited:
I don't think incest rapes happen that often, but children (especially boys) raised by single mothers are ALWAYS fucked in the head

My larp detector is going wild rn. Faggot false flagger.

this better be larp.
Images   2020 07 10T093028478

My larp detector is going wild rn. Faggot false flagger.
I don't think incest rapes happen that often, but children (especially boys) raised by single mothers are ALWAYS fucked in the head
Only a sick person would be doing an incest. If males were really like you say they would actually do it without too many problems. In a matter of fact a fath is much more protective toward his daughter than her moth is.
Humans have some programmed complex against incest, otherwise the same problem would arise with sons and their single mothers. And I had never any sexual feelings for my mother as an example.

Nah men, it's because that way they will pay child support because of the stupid cucked laws

sounds like something a retarded radical feminist would say

Retarded post, that's what I say

Fucking feds shitting up this forum to make us all look like pedo retards. Fuck off kike.

TBH I don't understand the shitstorm on my thread, considering most of us say fathers are sexually attracted to their daughter

Fewer consequences mean a higher crime rate.

BTW:

The prevalence of incest cases is reported to vary between 5% and 62% according to culture, the source of the report, and geographic location.

The gap between cultures is so high, it's impossible to say incest is not a "natural thing". It's only because it's forbidden and the consequences are insanely high that we go as low as 5%.

Retarded post, that's what I say
Yeah probably :feelshaha:

but children (especially boys) raised by single mothers are ALWAYS fucked in the head
True, half of them end up being gay

Actually, I read months ago from a reputed source that the most frequent incest cases are father-daughter. The least frequent ones are mother-daughter, and the brother-sister is in-between.

I doubt fathers rape their girls it’s just wrong and disgusting but if woman get a second husband and the husband always wants to rape the girl ,the shit is on the mother for not protecting her children,the thing is only a really close family relatives don’t see you as potential sex object ,even boys ,for example a girl I knew lost his father ,his father had her custody,the mother was a super deadbeat whore , there
Is no men to not see
her as a sex object ,that’s the blackpill truth ,not this shit in my opinion

Last edited:
I agree with OP. It only makes logical sense. The daughter looks like a spittin image of what you, as her Father, legit fucked before. So it stands to reason you'd have at least SOME form of attraction if she shares any resemblance to her mother. Regardless of that there is always the attraction that you are a single man and guys need sexual release. You are not going to tell me a single father is going to raise his daughter for 18+ years and NOT get some wood over her. Especially when she is at that delicious tween stage where she doesn't know yet to wear a bra around the house and keeps having her itty bitty tittys poke out through her shirts.

And that one moment she comes over to wake you up and jumps on your morning wood
Or when she walks in on your pissing or vice versa
Or when she goes topless at home and there is that transition where she isn't just a little girl anymore...

I need to stop typing or else I'm going to ejaculate.