The only reason women got mad at Trump for his "grab em by the pussy" statement was because it was calling them out.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
104d 9h 32m
Just look at Hollywood and Harvey Weinstein. I doubt those women were raped, he just made them an offer for roles if they jerked him off and they said yes for money and fame. Sleazy for sure, but not this horrible monster he was portrayed as when all this was found out. Tons of other elites do way worse, the women only revealed this stuff when their fame ran out. I mean, when's the last time you saw Jennifer Lawrence in a movie after all that? And what Trump said wasn't even that bad, all he said was when your rich and powerful women don't care how you act because they want your money and power.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
74d 3h 59m
Only when they can’t use your body to acquire your resources do they go #metoo

dogcel256

dogcel256

Major
★★★★★
64d 2h 50m
Its amazing how the grab em by the pussy tape backfired on them, Trump was basically saying that foids are so slutty that they will act like a prostitute for a role. It probably exposed a lot of actresses of being unfaithful.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
78d 5h 54m
I wish i could grab a pussy... sigh.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 17h 52m
And what Trump said wasn't even that bad, all he said was when your rich and powerful women don't care how you act because they want your money and power.
Exactly. It's only the truth.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
61d 3h 39m
Just look at Hollywood and Harvey Weinstein. I doubt those women were raped, he just made them an offer for roles if they jerked him off and they said yes for money and fame. Sleazy for sure, but not this horrible monster he was portrayed as when all this was found out. Tons of other elites do way worse, the women only revealed this stuff when their fame ran out. I mean, when's the last time you saw Jennifer Lawrence in a movie after all that? And what Trump said wasn't even that bad, all he said was when your rich and powerful women don't care how you act because they want your money and power.
Yeah when that clip from over 10 years ago was released the media that knew what they were doing. They profit a lot from stirring up even more angst between the genders than there was before.
As usual women responded to this clip of Trump by treating nonchad males much worse.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
115d 2h 25m
Just be a rich jew theory confirmed!
You said it first, not me.:feelsEhh:

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
30d 5h 53m
Good, high IQ thread OP.

I knew you'd come up with something sooner or later.

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★★
16d 10h 36m
BuT He'S Da PrEsIDeNt!!!!!!!!