Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only reason women got mad at Trump for his "grab em by the pussy" statement was because it was calling them out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Just look at Hollywood and Harvey Weinstein. I doubt those women were raped, he just made them an offer for roles if they jerked him off and they said yes for money and fame. Sleazy for sure, but not this horrible monster he was portrayed as when all this was found out. Tons of other elites do way worse, the women only revealed this stuff when their fame ran out. I mean, when's the last time you saw Jennifer Lawrence in a movie after all that? And what Trump said wasn't even that bad, all he said was when your rich and powerful women don't care how you act because they want your money and power.

Only when they can’t use your body to acquire your resources do they go #metoo

Its amazing how the grab em by the pussy tape backfired on them, Trump was basically saying that foids are so slutty that they will act like a prostitute for a role. It probably exposed a lot of actresses of being unfaithful.

I wish i could grab a pussy... sigh.

And what Trump said wasn't even that bad, all he said was when your rich and powerful women don't care how you act because they want your money and power.
Exactly. It's only the truth.

Just look at Hollywood and Harvey Weinstein. I doubt those women were raped, he just made them an offer for roles if they jerked him off and they said yes for money and fame. Sleazy for sure, but not this horrible monster he was portrayed as when all this was found out. Tons of other elites do way worse, the women only revealed this stuff when their fame ran out. I mean, when's the last time you saw Jennifer Lawrence in a movie after all that? And what Trump said wasn't even that bad, all he said was when your rich and powerful women don't care how you act because they want your money and power.
Yeah when that clip from over 10 years ago was released the media that knew what they were doing. They profit a lot from stirring up even more angst between the genders than there was before.
As usual women responded to this clip of Trump by treating nonchad males much worse.

Good, high IQ thread OP.

I knew you'd come up with something sooner or later.

BuT He'S Da PrEsIDeNt!!!!!!!!

he was basically talking about how Governor Arnold would grab women by pussies and they liked it

which made it hilarious when Arnold tried to condemn the comment too

Exactly this. Femoids get offended and focus on the behaviour itself as a distraction. But the full tape he basically says "if [rich and/or famous] you can do anything you want, like grab 'em by the pussy."

THAT sets them off because it's true.