Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The only reason your mom doesn't hate you is cause probably she no longer ovulates

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
This is going to be a hard punch so you better sit down. You see, pretty much all women despise us but the ones who are more disgusted by us are the more fertile ones. Women unconsciously protect their eggs against subhumans and will only want to be impregnated by strong beautiful males. That's their biological instinct. Now by the time you're alive now, you're mom probably is getting into menopause, so subhumans are no longer a biological threat for their eggs simply cause she no longer produces them. So she relaxes a bit around you. If on the contrary, you notice your mom is hostile with you and doesn't want you to hug her and if she can't stand being around you, well it's cause she is still fertile. So, our moms and grannies probably don't really love us. They just got used to us.

My mother called me ugly when I was 15, I still remember it.

My real mom is dead but my stepmom loves me

Maybe that is because she isn't a shitty mother

The..... mom pill?

LOL, brutal.

Perhaps the single most brutal post in the entire history of this forum.

Congrats I guess, for such a high, but at the same time, grim achievement OP.

This Is harsh and i think it can explain some of my mother behaviour trough the years

LOL, brutal.

Thanks, it's a harsh reality that most of us face every day

This is going to be a hard punch so you better sit down. You see, pretty much all women despise us but the ones who are more disgusted by us are the more fertile ones. Women unconsciously protect their eggs against subhumans and will only want to be impregnated by strong beautiful males. That's their biological instinct. Now by the time you're alive now, you're mom probably is getting into menopause, so subhumans are no longer a biological threat for their eggs simply cause she no longer produces them. So she relaxes a bit around you. If on the contrary, you notice your mom is hostile with you and doesn't want you to hug her and if she can't stand being around you, well it's cause she is still fertile. So, our moms and grannies probably don't really love us. They just got used to us.
Absolutely brutal, holy shit

My mother called me ugly when I was 15, I still remember it.
Sorry man

My real mom is dead but my stepmom loves me

Maybe that is because she isn't a shitty mother
All women hate you, sorry

The..... mom pill?
Your mom is merely a foid

this

brutal ngl
LOL, brutal.

This Is harsh and i think it can explain some of my mother behaviour trough the years
Thanks, it's a harsh reality that most of us face every day

so true old females were always more friendly towards me

I think you’re on to something OP.

My mom was a total bitch toward me, especially when I was a teenager, but is unrecognizably nice now

I think you’re on to something OP.

My mom was a total bitch toward me, especially when I was a teenager, but is unrecognizably nice now
OP is definitely onto something, I noticed this too.

Shes dead,but even if she wasnt,i dont think she'd hate me.She'd just be disapointed.
But she listened to my problems,so i could explain it to her,sad thing is im afraid she'd blame herself,as it was her genetics that got me here.