Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only thing I have looking forward to is watching Anime before going to sleep

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
My day is shit. I dont play vidyas anymore since Im so low energy and depressed that I basically say "fuck it".
that beacon of hope that is watching moe and Iyashikei anime before I go to sleep is like a fucking drug.
It remedies all my worries for the time being and I can sleep well without getting eaten up alive by anxiety.
one of the best copes ive ever tried. I recommend weebcels to do it too.

too. i quit gta v and civ 6 after 5min since installing them (got them for free legally). games sugz when youre depressed

i have to cope with animes but guess what, animes sugg too, other than small percent of them.

which animes u like?

me too nigga, I come from work and watch at least 3 episodes of whatever im currently watching

Energymogs me, I wanted to watch the three kingdoms serie or maybe even rewatch Avatar in full but I cant be bothered mostly because I dont have a comfy setup.

nigga. i have no words for this