Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing that bothers me about cucktears.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
First: i'll be 100% featured: it seems smegma, instead of taking my advice and give it a break, searched for posts of a months ago just to have more "material" so well, cucks gotta cuck.

Anyways, for me IT is a sample of "low IQ normies from internet", something that has always existed since the beginning, when i went to talk about ugliness on some generic forums since the late '90.

IT users do not bother me, because they are always low tier normies and cucks and, since i envy only Chad, there is no problem about some low value male trying to be a smartass.

The problem arises when females and trannies gets into the discussion and start commenting, it's very annoying, so i'll try to explain to them again in the hopes they will finally get it: females, you are different from us, we do not share the same kind of problems in the relationship/sexual world. It's useless that you try to give advice to us, you can get sex anytime you want while we can't. You suffer because you cannot get a Chad to commit, we suffer because we are ugly and we cannot have sex. If you claim your boyfriend is ugly and is not big sized it means you, as a girl, are not hot enough to secure Chad so you settled for some nerdy beta guy to make a non-passionate beta couple, pretending that was your "choice". Again, casual sex BENEFITS a male while is just harming, in the long term, for a woman. Read something, educate yourself, leave IT to deluded cucks because, at least, they are males (using the term "male" in a very lenient way) so even if they are in denial they share our same problems.

And for trannies, well, same as women, with the difference that you are just mutilated men and you're probably end up roping, because suicide rates for trannies are off the charts.

I agree with your thread, but why do your posts always revolve around Smegma And The Trannies? They live in your head, rent free

I get disproportionately featured on IT too. Like every other post I make will be there. BS is so pathetic, he's not only ignorant he's a loser too, half this site probably mogs him.

They're now worked up because I said Chad should just get a replacement if his gf leaves him and not care. Saying I see women as objects that are interchangeable etc. When I just meant a replacement as in someone else he also likes, that's it you cucks.

i hate the whores and cucks but i pity smegma and the fags, 1 is a pathetic being that spends all his time on us, the others are castrated men with mental problems

Don't let the :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: get to you.

I fucking love Bsigma, honestly he is definetely /ourguy/, doing god's work, spreading the blackpill to thousands 24/7. And besides, that's the way he copes, and being an incel, i know that we live to cope and cope to live, so i can't blame him if that's what he really likes to do in his free time (that, of course, seems to stretch from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to sleep)

Let the guy cope in peace for one, two, five more years for fuck's sake, we live rent-free on his head 24/7, and his hard work is really starting to show off by bringing awareness to the blackpill and the incel community.

BrazilianSigma put one of my shitposts on IT once and it got about 100 comments and I was actually pretty flattered because that's the most attention Ive ever gotten in my entire life. Thank you for noticing me, BrazilianSenpai.

Ironic that cucktears warriors are generally lower in terms of looks compared to the incels here.

Anyone from the 90's internet has my respect!

First: i'll be 100% featured: it seems smegma, instead of taking my advice and give it a break, searched for posts of a months ago just to have more "material" so well, cucks gotta cuck.

Anyways, for me IT is a sample of "low IQ normies from internet", something that has always existed since the beginning, when i went to talk about ugliness on some generic forums since the late '90.

IT users do not bother me, because they are always low tier normies and cucks and, since i envy only Chad, there is no problem about some low value male trying to be a smartass.

The problem arises when females and trannies gets into the discussion and start commenting, it's very annoying, so i'll try to explain to them again in the hopes they will finally get it: females, you are different from us, we do not share the same kind of problems in the relationship/sexual world. It's useless that you try to give advice to us, you can get sex anytime you want while we can't. You suffer because you cannot get a Chad to commit, we suffer because we are ugly and we cannot have sex. If you claim your boyfriend is ugly and is not big sized it means you, as a girl, are not hot enough to secure Chad so you settled for some nerdy beta guy to make a non-passionate beta couple, pretending that was your "choice". Again, casual sex BENEFITS a male while is just harming, in the long term, for a woman. Read something, educate yourself, leave IT to deluded cucks because, at least, they are males (using the term "male" in a very lenient way) so even if they are in denial they share our same problems.

And for trannies, well, same as women, with the difference that you are just mutilated men and you're probably end up roping, because suicide rates for trannies are off the charts.
Incel Tears is not just some low IQ normies sub. That might be r/sadcringe. Incel Tears is a dark place full of literally mentally sick people who find joy in making fun of people who they think are under them. They are the biggest losers on the planet and the only reason that shithole exists is because of the feminist agenda that is pushed in our throats. And they can't be normies because even low tier normies don't spend all their day searching and posting stuff from other websites. The people from that subreddit should be locked away on an island and be left there. And they even call themselves "watchdogs"...