Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only thing that will make me happy is getting revenge on those who wronged me

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I’ve reached a point in life as an oldcel where even if I magically ascended tomorrow and met a loving loyal looksmatched woman, I would still not be happy. It is too little too late. The only thing that will make me happy is to get revenge on those who wronged me (the bullies who victimised me). Nothing else in life will ever be satisfying. It’s impossible to live and be happy knowing that bad people wronged you and got away with it. Anyone else feel this way?

Yes bro but the only way would be to find othER illegal options. Which of course would ruin our own lives even further. Soyciety is too cucked it must burn

:worryfeels::feelsbaton: Can relate about feeling angry and like it's way too late to ascend, but to make it easier on my lawyer in the future, not the revenge.

in GTA 5 of course, right brocel?

I of course mean revenge through entirely legal means. For example, publically expose them for their terrible behaviour.

I’ve reached a point in life as an oldcel where even if I magically ascended tomorrow and met a loving loyal looksmatched woman, I would still not be happy. It is too little too late. The only thing that will make me happy is to get revenge on those who wronged me (the bullies who victimised me). Nothing else in life will ever be satisfying. It’s impossible to live and be happy knowing that bad people wronged you and got away with it. Anyone else feel this way?

I figure this, if I can't have a relationship, if I get the chance to I will deliberately sabotage normie relationshits (of coarse most of them fall apart anyhow when she decides to monkey branch up).

It is a dish best served cold.

JFL looks like we have a new hERo on the rise.

Go out in the blaze of glory. Sadly that's the only thing you can do to be remembered if you are an incel.

I feel this way too but unless we take power there's nothing to be done, unless you want to ruin your life.

Nothing else in life will ever be satisfying. It’s impossible to live and be happy knowing that bad people wronged you and got away with it.
It is possible. Its called drugs. If you have money you have access to research chemicals

I of course mean revenge through entirely legal means. For example, publically expose them for their terrible behaviour.
In minecraft
I figure this, if I can't have a relationship, if I get the chance to I will deliberately sabotage normie relationshits (of coarse most of them fall apart anyhow when she decides to monkey branch up).
Based af

Last edited: