Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The only thing that's preventing a massive suicide wave of men is the fear of hell

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Imagine if tomorrow scientists were able to proof without any doubt that hell doesn't exist. The planet would lose at least three quarters of the male population. But women? They'd be perfectly fine, maybe a bit sad cause many of them would lose their source of income but pretty much none of them would commit suicide. Only men have the mental capability to reflect about what might be beyond the shadows of death and it's that fear of the unknown what's stopping billions of subhumans from swallowing a bullet. Maybe hell doesn't exist after all. Maybe it's all a great conspiracy to keep men from roping. What do you think?

Fuck god, the reason why he says you'll get sent to hell for suicide is because he wants us to suffer.

That's actually one of the main things stopping me from commiting suicide.

Nah most people won’t kill themselves because death is fucking painful. Who would’ve guessed?

God(s) don't exist. They never have, never will (most likely).
If you are incel, and religious, then you are just megacoping

Not hell but I won't rope because I believe in reincarnation/isekai. But 99% of these are non-suicide-related, so I gotta die naturally to get my dream.
what if you found out there is no reincarnation either?
Nah most people won’t kill themselves because death is fucking painful. Who would’ve guessed?
cope, death ends all pain

No, I don't believe in that.
I'm afraid of slowly dying in pain or botching it and end up a cripple.

Death is sketch as fuck whether its hell, reincarnation or nothingness.

If that many men roped plenty of women would rope too.

Not because the women care about the men’s tragic lives causing them to seek suicide as a way out of course, but rather because whose going to be the willing pay pigs for all the only fans sluts when daddy beta bux is gone?

It’s probably not hell but many are just scared of death itself. The fear of the unknown is the greatest fear man has. But if we were guaranteed to have eternal rest then a good portion of the male population would be dead and literally nobody on this forum except for graycels/infiltrators would be alive

Nah

Is evolutionary instinct

the human will to live itself is a pretty powerful force to overcome. Imagine yourself with a shotgun right to your head, you had just loaded a single shell into the chamber and u know the moment u pull the trigger u wont be able to change ur mind or reconcile, that will be the end of your timeline, no more feelings or emotions at all afterwards. Only way to overcome such fear and anxiety would be with drugs

It's because of survival instinct not fear of afterlife jfl

I just hope that death is nothingness, like the time before birth.

Google children talking about when they were big, check out consciousness studies where they detected observable data that proves you know when you are being watched even through a camera thousands of miles away. Reincarnation is real. Extradimensional consciousness is real.
even if extra dimensional consciousness is real because we can't fully perceive absolutely everything with our senses, why does that mean that you're going to get reincarnated? maybe you can only fully tap in to super natural stuff when you're dead and you become a ghost but you can't directly affect the plane humans live on anymore

Google children talking about when they were big, check out consciousness studies where they detected observable data that proves you know when you are being watched even through a camera thousands of miles away. Reincarnation is real. Extradimensional consciousness is real.
I'm saying what would you do if you found out it wasn't? It's a what if question dude.
I just hope that death is nothingness, like the time before birth.
how do you know it was nothingness, and not just a time where you have no memory of now?

i dont believe in hell i believe in evolution and natural selection. but sadly society prevents natural selection from happening

nigga didn't get the memo: WE'RE IN HELL NOW

The only thing stopping me killing myself is a fear of failing or there being pain.

If God exists, he must get on his knees and beg for my forgiveness.

If you don't see me online anymore then you know why

I don't believe in Hell. I do believe, however, in not giving foids what they want.

It's because of survival instinct not fear of afterlife jfl
Welcome to blueceldom!

As someone that has "ended" many lives. I can say that nothing dies easy.

Everything will violently fight for just one more breath!

Can a human do anything less?

It's not all always about "fear of hell" it's about fear of nature.

Because: EVERYTHING DIES.

Imagine if tomorrow scientists were able to proof without any doubt that hell doesn't exist. The planet would lose at least three quarters of the male population. But women? They'd be perfectly fine, maybe a bit sad cause many of them would lose their source of income but pretty much none of them would commit suicide. Only men have the mental capability to reflect about what might be beyond the shadows of death and it's that fear of the unknown what's stopping billions of subhumans from swallowing a bullet. Maybe hell doesn't exist after all. Maybe it's all a great conspiracy to keep men from roping. What do you think?
It'd be nice to have 100% assurance that Hell isn't real. I agree that a tidal wave of suicides would follow such a revelation.

I have to die sometime. If I'm going to hell eventually I may as well accept my fate

It'd be nice to have 100% assurance that Hell isn't real. I agree that a tidal wave of suicides would follow such a revelation.
Or reincarnation not being real either.
To kys and then face the real possibility of being reincarnated because of attempting to cut your life short is a big deterrent imo

We are in Hell already, what do you think this place is?

not true. I don't believe anything and still here. it's more of self-preservation instinct.

I mostly suppress my fear of hell because it’s not rational. And besides, I assume that everyone is referring to the Christian hell, when there are plenty of hells from other religions to worry about, without any way of determining if any of them are real.

As an autistic, I won't go to Hell, because it's written in the Bible :
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven is theirs."

The other reason is that I saw an angel with my own eyes, and nobody will believe me, but that's what happened. This angel spoke to me and told me what was next. Why I was on Earth. This angel also showed me one percent of the Paradise. And it was insanely beautiful. The angel told me that it was not possible to see the whole Paradise for a human being, because you would completely lose your mind.

The angel also showed me what we call God. It's very different than what we think. It's like a sphere of light.

Unfortunately for me, many explanations the angel told me would shock the Catholic church. They won't accept it.

I searched for people describing seeing God in the Catholic cult, and found what said Sainte Therese de Lisieux. And it was the same thing.

I also found several things the angel said in the Quran and in buddhism.

Maybe people here think they'll all go burn in Hell. But God is merciful. And many here will go in Heaven. The one who saves a man, saves the whole world.

What people really fear is total nothingness. That's why they invented the little tale of Hell in the first place. Being tortured forever is a far more conceivable perspective than embracing the knowledge that our whole existences are meaningless, futile, and won't let a single trace in the history of an universe slowly evolving to its own ultimate destruction. This cold cosmic void is far more unbearable than the tales we invented to cope with it.

Nah it's the thought of hurting family that stops me. Hell doesn't exist, it wouldn't even pass my mind.

tbh i dont know what scares me more: eternal torment in hell or just the idea of not existing anymore.

Years ago I got really sick and had to get surgery, was super scared and I remember the surgeon was rolling me out to the operating room, gave me an IV and then bam.

Nothing. No dreams, no nothing

Then I just woke back up and couldnt remember who I was for 10 minutes. I was sitting up in a stretcher. I feel like if there's no afterlife then maybe death is like that and it scares me.

suicide is cucked